Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

To All Dear Ladies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To All Dear Ladies (4640 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Dear Ladies by ShakurM(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
bukatyne:

grin

Drop your offering on the way out
No 9) Learn 2 make ur own money and be independent grin
Re: To All Dear Ladies by PrettyClare7(f): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
your post is filled with words of wisdom. Most girls seem to be chasing shadows instead life forgetting that we have just one life to live. No one who died ever came back we should make the best out of ourselves for ourself,our man and the world.
Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
PrettyClare7:
your post is filled with words of wisdom. Most girls seem to be chasing shadows instead life forgetting that we have just one life to live. No one who died ever came back we should make the best out of ourselves for ourself, our man and the world.

Thanks a lot and welcome to the thread cheesy

Glad you found it useful smiley
Re: To All Dear Ladies by dre11(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
bukatyne:
Wrote this post on a thread years back and opened a thread based on it which was lost doing NL's tsunami. Just a word to we ladies

8. Ladies should add value to their relationships: Now you have a man, what value are you bringing to the table? Food? S/ex? Cleaning? I tell you that if a man only wants these, he wouldn't bother with a wife because marriage entails sacrifices and so much giving from both sides. A brother is looking for a companion he can fall back on. Someone that he can hold hands with through the journey of life. Do you encourage your man with words? How has his life improved since he met you? Please don't tell me you cook or clean; you're not his maid. Can he count on you for advise, do you trust his judgment? can he trust yours? Are you a warm blanket or a cold one? Can he find comfort in your arms? Do you ridicule him? Can he really be himself without you judging him? Do you pamper him? Take him for a treat? Treat him to the good things of life? Do you tell him you love him? Not after BB 10 or Gucci Bag! Do you tell him you are feel blessed you have him? (He must really be a blessing to you sha). Valentine is coming; show your man/friends and family love.

cheesy
cheesy

When is the OP gonna have her own Valentine when we had our a just this last weekend
Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy

When is the OP gonna have her own Valentine when we had our a just this last weekend

LOLS

To edit that grin

What is your view on the OP?
Re: To All Dear Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
smiley

It would be good to make it ladies and gentlemen y'know.....

That way, I won't feel like I killed Jesu Christigrin
Hence the burden of the world on my shoulders.
Re: To All Dear Ladies by K9blunt(f): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
ShakurM:
Ladies this. Ladies that.... angry
Una no get work?
Biko asked dem dem
I taya walahi
Re: To All Dear Ladies by SAMBARRY: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
. . . another one of 'those threads' of 'clandestine anti-feminist' agenda!

Like na only women these apply to? undecided
Sheeeeeesh!
not again with all this long long meaningless lists of dos and donts.anyway you don talk am finish sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To All Dear Ladies by dre11(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
bukatyne:

LOLS

To edit that grin

What is your view on the OP?

On your post or your online personalityundecided
Re: To All Dear Ladies by PrettyClare7(f): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
bukatyne:

Thanks a lot and welcome to the thread cheesy

Glad you found it useful smiley
tnx dearie
Re: To All Dear Ladies by irunoko(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara like really?
Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley

It would be good to make it ladies and gentlemen y'know.....

That way, I won't feel like I killed Jesu Christigrin
Hence the burden of the world on my shoulders.

Lols

Welcome to the thread cheesy

Just decided to talk to ladies

A guy can open one for guys or I do So (If I can)
Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
not again with all this long long meaningless lists of dos and donts.anyway you don talk am finish sha

Meaningless?
Re: To All Dear Ladies by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
bukatyne:

3. Let Ladies be content with what they have: Yes, every lady wants to look good, wear Jimmy Choo shoes, Carry Gucci, Prada and LV bags but we should remember that all fingers are not equal. We should be content with what we can afford. A guy is NOT our meal ticket. Back in school, a lot of ladies used stuffs their parents couldn't afford and felt they are enjoying life (whatever that means). We should not compete with others around us. God has given each of us something to make us stand out. Discover it and develop it.

Who says so?
Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Who says so?

Says our self esteem

We all want to look good...

The designers was just for emphasis
Re: To All Dear Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
bukatyne:

Lols

Welcome to the thread cheesy

Just decided to talk to ladies

A guy can open one for guys or I do So (If I can)

smiley
Okay, that'd be cool.

It's just the way we see "Ladies" topic everywhere.

Ladies, five thing you must do to keep a man.
Ladies, 10 things to show he is/is not the man for you.
Ladies, before you give up on that relationshipgrin
Ladies, how clean and modest are you.

It begins to give some of us who don't know any better the feeling that we're supposed to labour and slave for our relationships to work, while the guys have little or nothing to contribute.

It is even more annoyinggringrin because the guys don't pay attention to "guys' " thread the way we ladies pay attention to "ladies' " thread.

I stand to be corrected though embarassed

Lol.
Re: To All Dear Ladies by SAMBARRY: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
bukatyne:

Meaningless?
to me and I am entitled to my opinion

1 Like

Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
Okay, that'd be cool.

It's just the way we see "Ladies" topic everywhere.

Ladies, five thing you must do to keep a man.
Ladies, 10 things to show he is/is not the man for you.
Ladies, before you give up on that relationshipgrin
Ladies, how clean and modest are you.

It begins to give some of us who don't know any better the feeling that we're supposed to labour and slave for our relationships to work, while the guys have little or nothing to contribute.

It is even more annoyinggringrin because the guys don't pay attention to "guys' " thread the way we ladies pay attention to "ladies' " thread.

I stand to be corrected though embarassed

Lol.

I understand you well that's why the thread is more about total outlook of ladies and not marriage

A lady who knows where she is going know the kind of man to roll with

1 Like

Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
to me and I am entitled to my opinion

OK then

1 Like

Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2015
dre11:

On your post or your online personalityundecided

Opening post
Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2015
Had a speech on vals day:

This is a summary on purpose

1. No purpose is too small or inconsequential

2. When the purpose (use) of a thing is not known, abuse (abnormal use) becomes inevitable

3. When you do not have a destination, anywhere becomes your endpoint

4. All We need to fulfill our purpose is in us kiss
Re: To All Dear Ladies by KanwuliaJara: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoko:
KanwuliaJara like really?

*nods*

Uh-huhn! cool
Re: To All Dear Ladies by dre11(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Opening post

You made some good points over there..... Because he who wants something worthwhile must also make herself worthwhile for the other half

You can give what you don't have like wise you can't the other person can't appreciate you unless you given out something in equal proportions to what you did desire for
Re: To All Dear Ladies by Evina(f): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
bukatyne:

I understand you well that's why the thread is more about total outlook of ladies and not marriage

A lady who knows where she is going know the kind of man to roll with

kiss
The original post is a great piece. smiley
I really do not understand the fuss about the post being directed to ladies. I mean, the writer is a woman and if she wants to share some words of wisdom with mankind, it only makes sense for her to start with the women folk.

Besides, the bible talks about a WOMAN being responsible for either building her home or tearing it apart. So, if the women can get it right, the majority of the problem is solved.

To topic: a woman with 1, 5, 7 and 8 is awesome cool

1 Like

Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Evina:

kiss
The original post is a great piece. smiley
I really do not understand the fuss about the post being directed to ladies. I mean, the writer is a woman and if she wants to share some words of wisdom with mankind, it only makes sense for her to start with the women folk.

Besides, the bible talks about a WOMAN being responsible for either building her home or tearing it apart. So, if the women can get it right, the majority of the problem is solved.

To topic: a woman with 1, 5, 7 and 8 is awesome cool

Thanks

The OP was more on characteristics women should have... irrespective of their status (single or double) cheesy

Welcome to the thread
Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
dre11:

You made some good points over there..... Because he who wants something worthwhile must also make herself worthwhile for the other half

You can give what you don't have like wise you can't the other person can't appreciate you unless you given out something in equal proportions to what you did desire for

Thanks

My online personality
Re: To All Dear Ladies by Evina(f): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Thanks

The OP was more on characteristics women should have... irrespective of their status (single or double) cheesy

Welcome to the thread

Thank you wink I hope item 7 will be made available?

I think the earlier we develop the right attitude as women, the better. I mean, if a single woman has all of these, she will attract the right kind of man and will also be courageous enough to sieve the man from the boys grin

It is more work if she has already gotten a man based on her undeveloped character. Because, as she is evolving, she would also expect the man to. Except she is lucky to have nabbed a great guy, inspite of her limitations. cheesy
Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Evina:

Thank you wink I hope item 7 will be made available?

I think the earlier we develop the right attitude as women, the better. I mean, if a single woman has all of these, she will attract the right kind of man and will also be courageous enough to sieve the man from the boys grin

It is more work if she has already gotten a man based on her undeveloped character. Because, as she is evolving, she would also expect the man to. Except she is lucky to have nabbed a great guy, inspite of her limitations. cheesy

Very True

@Item 7, will ask Seun grin
Re: To All Dear Ladies by Evina(f): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Very True

@Item 7, will ask Seun grin

grin na voicemail tinz be that oh. cheesy
Re: To All Dear Ladies by passionate88: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Feminism is not about the rights of 'LADIES' alone. kiss
tell them o... I no just understand the way our Naija 'feminists' think angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: To All Dear Ladies by bukatyne(f): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
passionate88:
tell them o... I no just understand the way our Naija 'feminists' think angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: To All Dear Ladies by Nobody: 5:12am On May 31, 2015
Makes sense. Applicable to guys also ONLY when you meet a Good Woman...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income / I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies / Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.