Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,840 members, 7,841,195 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

He Did Not Islamize With A Decree, Will He Islamize With The Constitution? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Did Not Islamize With A Decree, Will He Islamize With The Constitution? (586 Views)

National Assembly Moves To Invoke The Constitution Over Buhari's Health / Nigeria's New Regime, A Decree Of Anarchy:guardiannewsusa / I Will Not Islamize Nigeria: Gen Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Did Not Islamize With A Decree, Will He Islamize With The Constitution? by MichaelAustin(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Anytime i hear poeple say buhari's agenda is to islamize nigeria i just don't get it.
This is a man whose driver and cook of many years are christians.
I am a christian from d niger delta i dont belief this man have any anti christian agenda.
And the million naira question is if he did not islamize as a dictator with a decree where no opinion is required from the masses will he islamize if he becomes a president in a democratic setting where d constitution is supreme,where the opinion of the masses is needed?
Have you forgotten that the almighty Obasenjo could not amend our constitution to suit his third term agend?
If na play mek una stop am o
My Nigeria is too big for this joke
Re: He Did Not Islamize With A Decree, Will He Islamize With The Constitution? by SSSlytherin2(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
It's not about this. It's about his illiteracy, fanatism and bad past records. Pictures of his Christian driver and cook or you're lying.
You're a Christian from Niger Delta, right?... I'm a Muslim from North West, But I'll vote Jonathan. grin cheesy
Re: He Did Not Islamize With A Decree, Will He Islamize With The Constitution? by Kagarko(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
All these are propaganda from people who have sentiment upstairs.

Illiteracy/Bigotry is a disease.

The fear of pdp is the beginning of wisdom.

Vote wisely
Vote for change

Vote APC/GMB/PYO
Re: He Did Not Islamize With A Decree, Will He Islamize With The Constitution? by dmz1: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
when he had absolute powers corruption was not stopped, how then will he fight corruption in a democracy when also he is being funded by the corrupt?

when he was the HOS, he left the running of the state to his deputy, how then will he be an effective president now that he is past retirement age?

When he was the head of PTF, he left the day to day management to his cronies leading to unethical practices, this made a few conscientious individuals to resign, how then at this period are trying to convince us of his suitability for that office?

(1) (Reply)

INEC Releases Information Kit For 2015general Elections / Video: The Train Rush In Ikeja Lagos That Leaves People Dead / ABIA : Otti Purchases Pvcs As Solidarity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.