Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC (1484 Views)

Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally / Nigeria 2015: 78 Per Cent Of Voters Given Pvcs – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Clerverly: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has said the number of registered voters who have collected their permanent voter cards now stands at 52, 233,396.

The figure, being the collection rate as of Tuesday, February 17, represents 75.88 percent of the 68,833476 registered voters.
The figure is a progress from 66 percent collection rate two weeks ago.
The electoral body made the revelation in a statement signed by Kayode Idowu, Chief Press Secretary to Attahiru Jega, the Chairman of the Commission.

According to the statement, Zamfara State has the highest collection rate, with 97 percent of the 1,495,717 voters, while Ogun State comes last. In Ogun, only 40.86 percent of the 1,829534 registered voters have collected their PVCs.
Others states, including Katsina, Jigawa, Nasarawa, Kaduna and Gombe States, also have over 90 percent collection rates.
In Lagos State, of the 5,905,852 registered voters, only 3,885322 have collected their cards, representing 62.40 percent collection rate.

Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Kebbi and Sokoto States have surpassed 80 percent collection rate, the statement said.
In Bayelsa, Benue, Benue, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Oyo and Borno States, more than 60 percent of registered voters have also been given their cards.

The statement showed that many states have attained over 70 percent collection rate.
The states with over 70 percent collection rate include Abia, Anambra, Cross River, Delta, Enugu, Kano, Kogi and Kwara States.
Others are Yobe, Ondo, Osun, Rivers and Plateau States.

In Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, 541,359 voters have had their cards, representing 61.42 percent of the 881,472 registered voters.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177019-nigeria-2015-75-percent-of-voters-given-pvcs-inec.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Clerverly: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
[size=22pt]I pity jonathan now![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by baybeeboi: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Inec needs one more year to distribute the figures given above.
INEC just as confused as any political party.
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Clerverly: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
baybeeboi:
Inec needs one more year to distribute the figures given above.
INEC just as confused as any political party.

What do you mean??
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Ashleyma77(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
75% total collection is more than enough for the people's general to win a landslide victory.I'm no prophet but I know otuoke will be welcoming a public figure soon.

#march4buhari

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by baybeeboi: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

What do you mean??
can't believe I spoke in parables.
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Clerverly: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
baybeeboi:

can't believe I spoke in parables.

grin cheesy Sorry! You caught me!

But I need #Protection or I will start posting for The PDP!

For me, give me and I will sing for you!
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Chanchit: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
GEJ is in ginger pepper soup, most of the northern states have over 90% collection rate. You know what that means.
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by baybeeboi: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

grin cheesy Sorry! You caught me!

But I need #Protection or I will start posting for The PDP!

For me, give me and I will sing for you!
dats if you do indian songs.
But you can sing for OBJ sha
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Chanchit: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
And to all the Igbos crying foul here, 60% of the cards lying idle in Inec's office belongs to the Igbos. Before you ask how I knw, I'm an adhoc staff, I even tried to check some people by their house address only to find out some people even registered with wrong addresses, cos the people you meet at the said address would say they've never seen the face before, or 'I know this girl, she always pass this palce every morning' I just had to give up. Pls go to the nearest Inec office to you, ur cards are still there, Jega would not come and give it to you on NL.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Clerverly: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Chanchit:
And to all the Igbos crying foul here, 60% of the cards lying idle in Inec's office belongs to the Igbos. Before you ask how I knw, I'm an adhoc staff, I even tried to check some people by their house address only to find out some people even registered with wrong addresses, cos the people you meet at the said address would say they've never seen the face before, or 'I know this girl, she always pass this palce every morning' I just had to give up. Pls go to the nearest Inec office to you, ur cards are still there, Jega would not come and give it to you on NL.

Interesting!
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Clerverly: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
lalasticlala, Seun and Obinoscopy why??
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Soon Jonathan would say we need 2000% PVC collection before elections can hold

Whether you like it or not, Na Otuoke sure pass for Jonathan by May29

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Horlawoomey(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehe

E don bend for Oga Jonah
I think its high time he started the renovation of his country home.

Bode George should also be ready, Uganda will be good for his exile.

Aunty Alison will be denied Visa and she won't have access to any hired jet. Kirikiri maximum prison will be good for her.

That Agric minister will be good with the progressives.

NOI will be dealt with

Those mafias in NNPC should be stocking high BP drugs at home.

Change is on the way
#March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by seunfly: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
We can't have 100% collection, most of the uncollected ones are double registration by politicians or mischievous individuals. I have seen a case where someone came to wrong unit to collect his card, many don't even know where they registered, while some don't know the name they used to register.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Chanchit:
GEJ is in ginger pepper soup, most of the northern states have over 90% collection rate. You know what that means.
Ode during the last election what did the state voting population look like? Did GEJ win in the north during the last elections?

At least the PVC collection is somewhat balanced now compared to weeks ago.Another good justification for the poll shift

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Ilekeh(f): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
LOL GEJ wll soon give us another excuse to delay his disgraceful exit to Dec, sugbon Dec ko possible.
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by gists: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Hehehehehehehehehe

E don bend for Oga Jonah
I think its high time he started the renovation of his country home.

Bode George should also be ready, Uganda will be good for his exile.

Aunty Alison will be denied Visa and she won't have access to any hired jet. Kirikiri maximum prison will be good for her.

That Agric minister will be good with the progressives.

NOI will be dealt with

Those mafias in NNPC should be stocking high BP drugs at home.

Change is on the way
#March4Buhari

@the highlighted sentence
WRONG!!!
Its high time he started renovating KIRIKIRI maximum prison grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Clerverly: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

[s]Ode during the last election what did the state voting population look like? Did GEJ win in the north during the last elections?

At least the PVC collection is somewhat balanced now compared to weeks ago.Another good justification for the poll shift[/s]

Mumu, he won some states and others they allocated huge figures to him which will Not happen Next month!

Grand pa! Na otuoke sure pass for your ogogoro master!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Clerverly: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
gists:

@the highlighted sentence
WRONG!!!
Its high time he started renovating KIRIKIRI maximum prison grin grin grin

I will be disappointed if the useless and foolish president doesn't end up in prison!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumu, he won some states and others they allocated huge figures to him which will Not happen Next month!

Grand pa! Na otuoke sure pass for your ogogoro master!

Ode state population are not made up of indigenous people alone. GEJ's votes in the north came from southerners and indigenous Christians. We have more southerners in the north compared to northerners in the south.

This is the reason GEJ will be winning 80-95% in the ss/se while Buhari will only win 60-70% in the north. Don't be deceived by the numbers. The votes in the north will be shared.

Lagos and kadunna are the most cosmopolitan states and I don't see any candidate securing up to 60% in any of these states

The same thing would be re-enacted next month. If you think the votes are allocated, you can jump into the lagoon when the results are announced

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Clerverly: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

[s]Ode state population are not made up of indigenous people alone. GEJ's votes in the north came from southerners and indigenous Christians. We have more southerners in the north compared to northerners in the south.

This is the reason GEJ will be winning 80-95% in the ss/se while Buhari will only win 60-70% in the north. Don't be deceived by the numbers. The votes in the north will be shared.

Lagos and kadunna are the most cosmopolitan states and I don't see any candidate securing up to 60% in any of these states

The same thing would be re-enacted next month. If you think the votes are allocated, you can jump into the lagoon when the results are announced[/s]

Mumu, quit using 2011 vote allocations to measure what will happen next month! Your ogogoro master has failed both the Christains and moslems in the North and South!

He will do well to win up to 10 States next month! Anu mpama!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumu, quit using 2011 vote allocations to measure what will happen next month! Your ogogoro master has failed both the Christains and moslems in the North and South!

He will do well to win up to 10 States next month! Anu mpama!
Dream on dude. PVC collectionse are now balanced. Bring on the elections

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Clerverly: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dream on dude. PVC collectionse are now balanced. Bring on the elections

Hope your yeye president won't postpone the election again?
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by eaglechild: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Buhari will still fail as usual undecided
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Clerverly: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2015
eaglechild:
jonathan will still fail as usual undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Micuilles: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=22pt]I pity jonathan now![/size]

The election results will so shock people like you. I only pray that you & your kind don't die of heart attack or cry foul & stir violence after the election. Anyone who thinks Buhari will win GEJ in the forth coming election in Nigeria should have their heads examined. grin
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2015
Clerverly:

Hope your yeye president won't postpone the election again?

Is GEJ now Jega who postponed the polls? GEJ was not even consulted before the polls were shifted
Re: Nigeria 2015: 75 Percent Of Voters Given PVCs — INEC by Clerverly: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2015
Micuilles:

The election results will so shock people like you. I only pray that you & your kind don't die of heart attack or cry foul & stir violence after the election. Anyone who thinks Buhari will win GEJ in the forth coming election in Nigeria should have their heads examined. grin

That's what The Igbo people without PVC have been saying! Why is he then afraid of Card Reader??

(1) (Reply)

Black Man Buys $350,000 House For $16 In Racist Neighborhood / Bode George Loses Polling Unit To APC / Why Jk Is Not Ok: My Case Against Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.