Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count (46787 Views)

Who Dug Jonathan's Political Grave? / Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others / Jonathan’s Political Adviser, Several Others Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Ikengawo: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2015

[size=20pt]GEJ's Political Body Count[/size]

Olusegun Obasanjo: The apex ruler of the PDP and prime godfather in the country. Not only has GEJ carefully frustrated 100% of OBJ's major boy-boys and sympathizers out of the PDP (G7 Governors), He has also neutralized the political relevance of his behind the scenes puppets (Chris and Andy Uba, Sule Lamido for example). He as also began reinvigorating the enemies OBJ has witch hunted and thought he has politically killed in the past (Fayose, Bode George, Alams) to the point that they have a stronger political foothold in the PDP and Nigeria as a hold than him. The remaining puppets he once had have switched to new masters (FFK, Dangote for example). The end result is OBJ has lost 100% grip on the PDP. To make it even worst, his own daughter has even come out to shame him publically. Obasanjo has been left with no other option that to 'denounce' the party that he went from being the sole proprietor of to being relegated to a political observer.

Murtala Nyako: Nyako who was a strong ally of Obasanjo and staple in Northern politics was powerful enough at one point (under OBJ) to make his wife a member of the Nigerian supreme court despite her limited education. After coming out publicly to rally up armed violence against GEJ, Murtala Nyako is not only no longer a member of government in Adamawa state but lives as a fugitive in his own realm. He has been frustrated out of the PDP where he held leadership power and his lack of assets to contribute to the APC have made him for forgettable member at most.

Rabui Kwankwaso: Once seen as a potential next president, and leader of the North to come, Kwankwaso enjoys a quiet inconsequential place in Nigerian politics. Not only has he also been frustrated out of the PDP, but the enemies of his political machine in Kano have been made prime lieutenants in GEJ's silent assault. Kwankwaso is now marginal in APC since being frustrated out of PDP, and his gamble with APC has proved fruitless. His frustration is shown in how little he campaigns for APC and Buhari today as well as his boycott of APC activities. As a politically homeless politician, Kwankwaso now has to contend with Muhammed Abacha and Sherakau for a now shaky hold on Kano.

Nuhu Ribadu: Once a staunch Anti-GEJ critic, Ribadu has been left with no option than to rejoin the PDP. Ironically, Ribadu went on the assault of GEJ after GEJ brought him back from the exile imposed on him from the country by Umaru Yar'Adua. Since coming back Ribadu went from being seen as a hope for the ACN nationally, to being left as a political waste product until running back to PDP for relevance and shelter. Once he, within PDP, tried to run for governor of his Adamawa state, he was quickly neutralized by the powers that be making him nobody in APC, ACN, PDP and Nigeria as a whole.

Fani Kayode: Once the loudest critic of GEJ is today the loudest supporter. GEJ's silence but stern assualt on the political wish wash using his heinously corrupt background to neutralize his 'anti corruption crusader' 'progressive' APC gimmick has brought him to his senses. Today Kayode is back in the PDP and using his natural intelligence and oratorical mastery to focus in aiding and even leading the GEJ campaign as opposed to using it for the evil purposes of being Obasanjo's boy boy and ranting aimlessly at any given chance.

Sule Lamido: Was propped up as the president in waiting, Jigawa's Sule Lamido is today as politically relevant as my grandmother. Sule's original plan was through the backing of Obasanjo run under a Lamido, Amaechi ticket to overthrow GEJ at the party primaries. Lamido realized GEJ wasn't going anywhere and his backer Obasanjo has lost control of PDP when he suddenly decided to switch over to the APC under the 'G7' platform. This 'nPDP' hopeful was quickly reminded that his son is one of the most corrupt people to step foot in Jigawa state and suddenly out of fear of justice Lamido stayed in PDP while his brothers ran. He quickly negotiated with GEJ to enjoy a quiet role in the PDP while dropping his ambitions for the presidency, loyalty to Obasanjo and most importantly alliance with the 'nPDP'. Today Sule is a quiet and reluctant supporter of his president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Nasir El Rufai: After being freed from exile by Yar'adua like Ribadu, El Rufai went on the assault. El Rufai was able to twist his hatred from Tinubu, and anti-Buhari stance into a hypocritical love for the both of them and the party their alliance created all in the name of having a political home. El Rufai became the chief and primary online opposition to GEJ as his endless tirades helped him reclaim relevance and sell copies of his book. His hatred for GEJ was so steep and 1 day after the death of his own son, El Rufai was back on twitter attacking Jonathan for one fictitious scandal after another. Today El Rufai is not only dead silent, but shows no support for the Buhari campaign that seems to only be propped up by Tinubu and Buhari themselves. Why? because El Rufai had convinced himself that Kwankwaso was the future of the party. Attaching himself to a sunken ship allowed him to drown into silence and irrelevance and his 'runs for governor' of the Kaduna state that he has little to no political relevance in.

Atiku: The man who saw himself as the natural next president was not only crushed by Obasanjo, but pounded into dust by GEJ. At first he attempted to take GEJ's seat by way of primaries, but GEJ and Obansanjo came together to outflank him. GEJ then proceeded to individually destroy all of his minion in the PDP such as Professor Soludo until they had no valid stance in the party.

Unheard kills: Unknown to many, GEJ allowed many politicians to lose their PDP elections if they were allied to Yar Adua, Obasanjo or Atiku. Many of the loses PDP took in the past 6 years are solely for the purpose of having the wrong loyalty. When Ikedi Ohakim of Imo State ran against Rochas, GEJ froze all of PDP's budget for supporting Ohakim due to Ohakim's support of Yar Adua and loyalty to Atiku. The same happened nation wide until all senators, governors, and even LG chairmen that were loyal to GEJ's enemies were pushed out of the parties shareholding positions. This is why Tukur election was so controversial because the 'nPDP' saw what GEJ was doing (taking PDP away from their Godfathers Atiku and OBJ).

Of the entire NPDP, the only one still standing is Chibuike Amaechi who has not only been marginalized in River's state but is now fighting for dear like.

Of the entire APC, the only ones campaigning for Buhari is Tinubu and Amaechi, with Amaechi being the only office holder going against the president.

Clueless nko?

244 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by SSSlytherin2(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
And they call him the "clueless" one. grin
I like this part cheesy
Atiku: The man who saw himself as the natural next president was not only crushed by Obasanjo, but pounded into dust by GEJ.
GEJ all the way.
SeverusSnape lives, against all odds. smiley

200 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by garrix8: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Gen. Azazi..

He revealed that PDP=Boko Haram and was sacked and later killed.

Rip..

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by atlwireles: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
After 2019, Nigerians must change the meaning of clueless in the English Dictionary. grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ TILL 2019

236 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Ashleyma77(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
..and Nigerians are hearing of this now??.
Grand home coming party for Jonathan come may 29th in otuoke

#march4buhari

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by hazyfm1: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
NIGERIA HAS NO COMMANDER IN CHIEF

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Collynzo419: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
May General Azazi RIP.

He paid a heavy price .

He who laughs last, laughs best

#March4Buhari

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by heykims(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
hmm GEJ the Actor defeating all d bosses..
Op, abeg when will this movie be released?
Naughty sycophants!!
We do not know whether things must CHANGE if we must improve, but for
things to improve, there must be CHANGE
Come March, we march for the General...

Click "Share" if u believe Op is a dreamer

26 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Sijo01(f): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Gej the great man. Ride on my president till 2019

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pls include Goodluck Ebele Jonathan i.e himself due to multiplicity of own goals.

20 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by teemanbastos(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by olayincar(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ashleyma77:
..and Nigerians are hearing of this now??.
Grand home coming party for Jonathan come may 29th in otuoke

#march4buhari

Bros J town always make me laughs 'otukoe'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by teemanbastos(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
lol

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by GogetterMD(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Indeed. Afi body count na. Na to dey decieve una sef una sabi abi? Kontinu leading your master astray

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by naijainfogalery: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ghen Ghen - One thing ive learnt in this life, Nothing last forever, If Tiger Woods can move from Number one to Number 56. Uncle Jona can move from Aso to Otu.

On then other hand,

Records dont lie

2015 Election: Tale of two great men - one hunted by his past and another haunted by his present, Now your destiny lies in their hands, think wisely and vote rightly.

My fears
If i vote Jonathan and he messes up Nigeria completely, i cant stand my children asking me what i did to change situation
If i vote Buhari and he wears back his former Dictatorship suit., how will i stand up and tell them we voted someone that messed up their future.

Im a scientist i believe so much in facts, experiments and trials. Scientists dont fear they risk everything.

Any decision we take now can either mess or change our future forever. GOD bless this country

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Gbemini(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Person wey no get brain na him go defeat someone...mshwww

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Burger01(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Jonathan, clueless as ever.,Smhundecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by lacasa: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hahahaha,...

A good joke for the night!

Clearly, the op is a learner at how the hazy waters of Nigerian politics run.

It's a only a novice that will claim OBJ, Kwankwaso and Atiku are out the way in Nigerian politics.

So, no need for further discourse on this uninformed conclusions.

I'm most awed by the thread making the 'front page'. To the 'mod' that put it up, I hail ooo! grin

More importantly, and still,..

Sai Buhari 2015
cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by freshness2020: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
A lion does not go around telling his subject he is still in charge!
..ijaya gbogbo enemies of PDP!
Keep moving Forward, Amiable president with the cutest smile ever! GEJ2015

45 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by ShakurM(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Be giving urself false happiness n hope angry

Dey fool una self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by sammyj: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
GEJ defeated himself by embracing corruption and empowering Militant in SS which is one of the biggest reason to vote him out and vote for the incorruptible peoples general come 28 March 2015 !!

Click likes in support for the change movement and our humble general Buhari/PYO

SAI BUHARI

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by adioolayi(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
@OP, I really like your writeup.....Just one question I wanna ask..
How many elections has GEJ won without Former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo?
Your response is as good as mine.....Let him win #2015Elections without Ebora Owu himself, then I will admit #GEJ is really a political gladiator.

#GeneralMarch4Buhari

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Awwal1st(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
All right...
God And GMB will defeat this man.

Sai Buhari
Sai Buhari
Sai Buhari............

26 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by venorite(m): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hmm, nice post for those that think Goodluck doesn't know what he's doing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by shaboti: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
GMB :Murdered on election day and politically buried on the same day embarassed

RIP politically cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
[size=13pt]1. Patrick Owoye Azazi former NSA who paid with his life for revealing PDP is behind Boko Haram

2. Subsidy protesters that Jonathan killed

3. Youth seeking immigration jobs that were killed

4. Thousands killed by Boko Haram under his watch[/size]

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by 100Cents: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
BUHARI : An old dictator and coupist once defeated by GEJ in 2011 and will be defeated a second time in 2015.

18 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by JingoOAU(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Since I've been reading political calculations and maneuvering, this is the most incorrigible and incongruous analyses I've come across in ages.....

It has no substance, nor any iota of sound analytical information....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by patriotic007: 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
GEJ HAS CLUELESSLY DEFEATED THEM ALL....I PITY THOSE WHO SAY THIS MAN IS WEAK

25 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Panshow(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Misleading topic. These are people that actually defeated Jonathan.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation / Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.