Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Fmr President John Evans Ata Mills Storms Tema Port Blast Custom Officers- VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fmr President John Evans Ata Mills Storms Tema Port Blast Custom Officers- VIDEO (1435 Views)

Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened / See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack / Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fmr President John Evans Ata Mills Storms Tema Port Blast Custom Officers- VIDEO by hayoakins(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Angry President John Evans Atta Mills Storms Tema Port and confronts Ceps and Security after Enemies of the Nation Video. He is incensed over startling revelations of bribery and corruption uncovered by investigative journalist, Anas Aremeyaw Anas.The investigative piece exposed how the country has been denied of due revenue by corrupt officials who in collusion with private companies at the harbour under-declare imports and thus evade tax.
Nearly every stage of paper work at the harbour was riddled with bribery with officials captured on videos collecting monies from importers.
In an unannounced visit to the Harbour on Friday, President Mills condemned in no uncertain terms the stinking corruption at the harbour.
"There are people who come here throwing their weight around; dropping names of so-called higher ups. I have General Mordey and I am telling you if anybody comes here with the president's name the first thing you should do is to arrest that person," President Mills said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed57WhR5ouQ

It takes a sensible and corrupt-free president to do this. Though stale, it is still very relevant to the present events in Nigeria
Re: Fmr President John Evans Ata Mills Storms Tema Port Blast Custom Officers- VIDEO by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is the type of president we need in Nigeria. Buhari fits the bill. I had tears in my eyes listening to the president of Ghana admonishing corrupt Customs in Ghana. Jonathan would have told them bribery is not corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? / US Running Out Of Room To Store Oil / David Mark Should Be Impeached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.