Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? (959 Views)

Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? / Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Dahjhi: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Just wish to know which of the pair can have the largest vote on this forum.. Yes both of them can be important.. Choose one you wish to have if you resurfaced in the the next life..

YOUR DAD OR YOUR MUM.

Maybe we can count later to know who wins..
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by MizMyColi(f): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
There's a reason I'm called "Adannaya"grin

1 Like

Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by dre11(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Both

At equal proportions and magnitude.
But, in different scene and temperament which they exhibit........ But at the long run

I see that the love is just equilibrium

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by derrick333(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ain't No human alive that can take my mama's place,loves dad2

1 Like

Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Dahjhi: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
break it for us lady grin
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Dahjhi: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
derrick333:
Ain't No human alive that can take my mama's place,loves dad2
counting starts cheesy
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Dahjhi: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
dre11:

Both

At equal proportions and magnitude.
But, in different scene and temperament which they exhibit........ But at the long run

I see that the love is just equilibrium
hmm.. Nice one..
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
my dad ooo
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Dahjhi: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
my dad ooo
added cool
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by MizMyColi(f): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dahjhi:
break it for us lady grin

Adannaya means "her father's first daughter".

The bond between me and Dad wasn't formed in this worldgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Dahjhi: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Adannaya means "her father's first daughter".

The bond between me and Dad wasn't formed in this worldgrin
chaiiii.. I dey jealous o... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Tallesty1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
grincheesycheesycheesy

Nwa daddy
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by MizMyColi(f): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
grincheesycheesycheesy

Nwa daddy

Lol
Ngwa tok your owntongue

2 Likes

Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Dahjhi: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
grincheesycheesycheesy

Nwa daddy
yours jooor cheesy
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Tallesty1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol
Ngwa tok your owntongue
If this question was asked when I was a kid, I would have said mom, but now that I have grown up and seen some things, I have come to love my parents equally

1 Like

Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Dahjhi: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
If this question was asked when I was a kid, I would have said mom, but now that I have grown up and seen some things, I have come to love my parents equally
aw.. Kilomode mo.. smiley Nice one
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by DollyParton1(f): 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tallesty1:

I know right. I can't imagine not loving them equally. Its not even feasible for me. Although people call me "my father's little wife", but that does not make me prefer one above the other.
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Dahjhi: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

I know right. I can't imagine not loving them equally. Its not even feasible for me. Although people call me "my father's little wife", but that does not make me prefer one above the other.
huhm.. Me laiky eh like that smiley
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by itstpia8: 2:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Another d.aft thread.

Who is asking now?
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Dahjhi: 6:39am On Feb 18, 2015
itstpia8:
Another d.aft thread.

Who is asking now?
By thier comment you shall know them undecided
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Richiy(f): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Without any doubt whatsoever, its my dad. My dad is amazing in so many ways. My dad is both strict and understanding. My dad is my first best friend, there is NOTHING I cannot discuss with him. Words can never really quantify how much this man means to me. Dad, I love you so so much and I will make you proud even if it is the last thing I do in life, though I make it my top priority.

#daddy'sgirl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Dahjhi: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Richiy:
Without any doubt whatsoever, its my dad. My dad is amazing in so many ways. My dad is both strict and understanding. My dad is my first best friend, there is NOTHING I cannot discuss with him. Words can never really quantify how much this man means to me. Dad, I love you so so much and I will make you proud even if it is the last thing I do in life, though I make it my top priority.

#daddy'sgirl
wahoo.. Me love dis.... cheesy .. Dads having it ooo.. Where are the momas boiz n gurls
Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2015
"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel
mother ." - Abraham Lincoln. same with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rep one of your parent here and declare your love..Your Mum Or Your Dad? by Dahjhi: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Preciousjoz:
"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel
mother ." - Abraham Lincoln. same with me.
yeah.. This is cool..
#TeamMotherz.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My husband’s second wife doesn’t know I exist / This Boy, 9, Is Indeed A Hero [photo] / 8 Universal Truths About Losing Your Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.