Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (37136 Views)

Fashola Commissions Solar PP Donated By Japan In Abuja / Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by holluwai(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2015
I keep wondering why APC didn't front this man as their presidential candidate....
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
aresa:

Advertisment is paying for profit news media to advertise products and services, but posting government activities on government website is not.

I know always lecturing you people is a huge task, but its a task that must be done for the sake of humanity....

shut up mr. clueless. dz is commissioning not advertisement.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by mrmetoo1: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Bayswater:

Progress since when? Fashola's rail project is. Pipe dream, he knows he can never actualise it.

Are you just talking because you want to disagree or do you actually know what you're talking about? Go through that route today and prove me wrong. If they'll complete that phase before he leaves office I don't know but go by there and you'll see work going on there. Last time I went by there, they were installing railings on the bridges and other stuff. They've started constructing the bridge going to Lagos island. Before then they have all the concrete slabs and columns piled up, now they're actually going up basically being assembled
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Locapito(m): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2015
udemzyudex:
you mean planting stones and flowers in lagos state? You must be high on weed and if you've not been seeing any FG buses on the road,its because you av blind ur eyes from seeing them...
i knw u won't see anything good in lagos since u re bias and ethnically blindfolded. Stones or flowers, Lagos is far ahead of all the pd.PIgs states in term of positive development. As for FG buses on the road, u must be a MECHANIC WORKSHOP ATTENDANT, because those ur FG buses re parked there since. Advice the head of ur MECHANIC WORKSHOP to work on those dead buses and send to ur state. Afterall, there's no buses plying ur village road.
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Hardeyoye: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2015
.....fashola commissions bla bla...
Why are you telling us?..why not allow his "good works" to speak for themselves?according to Prof osinbajo to PDP
..you hypocrites will cry next month..that I can assure you.

Why are u people allowing hatred to becloud ur judgment and sense of reasoning?
Can u pls check ur dictionary for d definitions of:

-Advertisement and commissioning?
Mayb by dat u will b able to differentiate and knw wot Fashola is doing compared to wot ur pple are doing
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by MKO4ever(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Hardeyoye:

.....fashola commissions bla bla...
Why are you telling us?..why not allow his "good works" to speak for themselves?according to Prof osinbajo to PDP
..you hypocrites will cry next month..that I can assure you.

Why are u people allowing hatred to becloud ur judgment and sense of reasoning?
Can u pls check ur dictionary for d definitions of:

-Advertisement and commissioning?
Mayb by dat u will b able to differentiate and knw wot Fashola is doing compared to wot ur pple are doing

You are drunk
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Sweetlemon(f): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2015
If Fash hadn't been working before now, I'd have written it off as campaign strategy for Ambode. Unlike some people that commissioned trains (only God know how many trains) during their re-election campaign.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by crowaddy(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2015
What ever happened to these train inspections?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Bayswater: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Are you just talking because you want to disagree or do you actually know what you're talking about? Go through that route today and prove me wrong. If they'll complete that phase before he leaves office I don't know but go by there and you'll see work going on there. Last time I went by there, they were installing railings on the bridges and other stuff. They've started constructing the bridge going to Lagos island. Before then they have all the concrete slabs and columns piled up, now they're actually going up basically being assembled

Fashola had 8 years, remember; yet we keep making excuses for him.

Let me even ask you, when did the project start?

When did he say the project would be commissioned?
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Sweetlemon(f): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2015
Those of you shouting monorail project.

Can you compare any other project in this country to Eko Atlantic??

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by joe120120(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2015
aresa:
Eko o ni baje o....

Sai APC

SAI BUHARI

https://m.facebook.com/followlasg/albums/884561384898462/?refid=17
ELECTION JUST ......BUH......RRRRRRI ppppppCCCCC Oooo
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by hush15: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Fasho... last minute stunts eh! Well, try but not good enuf cos i wont forget when i needed those buses more than 4 years ago when the first set tinubu supplied you werein terrible state. The people yearned for more buses but excuse upon excuse mounted up. then, i would wait at brt stops for hours when the very same bus that took some passengers go and come back. worst is when it just 8pm and i am told that no more bus when we still have thousands on queue. o ma se o

well, am sorry but JK i trust that will do it better. by the way, thank you for spending some of those security vote totalfinaelf gave you.

see you under pdp very soon meanwhile, if you were a student of LASU and you dropped out of school at yr 4 and 5 due to increase in school from less than 20,000 to over 200,000 only to reduce it back to less than 15k just 6month to election and you still think APC is working in ur interest, i feel sorry for you cos you wll die from loss of memory

GEJ til APShits decay.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by popcykaylah(m): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2015
simplemach:
Only God know how much dem record for the purchase of all these buses. God is watching and America too is watching.
crazy amount ...and them go chop thier own too ...but this is way more better than our president that claims to have done a lot of things which isn't existing...atleast we see the buses..
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Rad1cal: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Those of you shouting monorail project.

Can you compare any other project in this country to Eko Atlantic??

mumu, is the Eko Atlantic a solely Lagos State project ? has it been completed yet ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by talktimi(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2015
ibsals:
if you don,t know lagos you keep quiet the man fashola has tried
what's the correlation between what you posted here and what I wrote earlier ?
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by NemzySeries(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2015
udemzyudex:

All this APC fans will never say the truth,he commission 100 bus as if it is for the public or civil servant..

Instead of you to say he commission new BRT bus,you're here decieving yourself... Pls give us the full article or link.
haba brosz!!!...itz not suppose to pain u naw
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by udemzyudex(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2015
Locapito:
i knw u won't see anything good in lagos since u re bias and ethnically blindfolded. Stones or flowers, Lagos is far ahead of all the pd.PIgs states in term of positive development. As for FG buses on the road, u must be a MECHANIC WORKSHOP ATTENDANT, because those ur FG buses re parked there since. Advice the head of ur MECHANIC WORKSHOP to work on those dead buses and send to ur state. Afterall, there's no buses plying ur village road.
hahahaha.... Stop disgracing yourself bro,this is a public forum.
You mean flower and stones are better than constructing more roads,building more house and schools? You think its all about developing the rich men area and leaving the other side alone? Where he suppose to expand and create more road,he use it to plant flower and stone,does that make any sense to you?....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by talktimi(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2015
ibsals:
if you don,t know lagos you keep quiet the man fashola has tried
illiterate. Point out where I said Fashola has not tried cool
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Chai, last minute looting.
atlist u can see d bus, wey subsidy money and 22billion us dolls
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by bogolobango(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2015
@simplemach u dis igbo boy u no go go ur village is it because ur gouvernor is not capable of doing the same thing small time una go talk say na una dey build lagos go to ur village if u are not happy na by force to stay for lagos
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Sweetlemon(f): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2015
Rad1cal:

mumu, is the Eko Atlantic a solely Lagos State project ? has it been completed yet ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's an LASG initiative. Give them credit for the idea. And I have no doubt that it will eventually be completed because work is seriously going on there and investors are tripping in. Tell Jonathan to come up with his own unique initiative. Something that will leave a legacy behind and not some trains or buses that are bound to be mismanaged due to low maintenance.
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by mrmetoo1: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2015
Bayswater:

Fashola had 8 years, remember; yet we keep making excuses for him.

Let me even ask you, when did the project start?

When did he say the project would be commissioned?

I'll be honest I don't know when the project started, I could Google it. I think Aresa mentioned in a thread that it was 2011/2012 or so. I can only truthfully and confidently talk about progress from Dec 2013. The project, without a doubt, is moving slower than I like but is work going on? Without a doubt. Like I said, and you can prove me wrong, there's no day I go through that route that I don't see some sort of progress. Biggest progress being the continuation from the national theatre to Lagos island.
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by udemzyudex(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2015
NemzySeries:

haba brosz!!!...itz not suppose to pain u naw
na the lie dey pain me..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by bogolobango(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2015
@Udemzyudex y ur life is all about beefing lagos leave yoruba land alone go to ur village abg na by force by the way must u comment big foool
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by bogolobango(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2015
@Udemzyudex y ur life is all about beefing lagos leave yoruba land alone go to ur village abg na by force by the why must u comment big foool
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Rad1cal: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

It's an LASG initiative. Give them credit for the idea. And I have no doubt that it will eventually be completed because work is seriously going on there and investors are tripping in. Tell Jonathan to come up with his own unique initiative. Something that will leave a legacy behind and not some trains or buses that are bound to be mismanaged due to low maintenance.

See her rattling about . The same Lagos that couldnt manage her dilapidated BRT busses cheesy, or the same Lagos initiative that has completed the Lagos Airport , 4th Mainland bridge and monorail cheesy.

The Abuja -Kaduna brand new rail line will soon be commisioned, and you dare talk about efficiency of Lagos State in delivering on mega projects.
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by udemzyudex(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2015
bogolobango:
@Udemzyudex y ur life is all about beefing lagos leave yoruba land alone go to ur village abg na by force by the why must u comment big foool
I'm a lagosian,i was born and brought up in lag and till date i'm still in lag...you can't expect me to close my eyes and keep mute while Fashola and Tinubu is behaving as if they own lagos... Lagos no be anybody property..
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by udemzyudex(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2015
bogolobango:
make i first warn you,for your full life,no ever insult me again cos if u try am.... You go know say there is a difference between 6 and half a dozen
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Buses wey go ply roads wey FG provide undecided undecided undecided

Fashola, do the state roads or you move the caterpillars and heaps of sand on these roads for famzing years on commot cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Locapito(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2015
udemzyudex:
hahahaha.... Stop disgracing yourself bro,this is a public forum.
You mean flower and stones are better than constructing more roads,building more house and schools? You think its all about developing the rich men area and leaving the other side alone? Where he suppose to expand and create more road,he use it to plant flower and stone,does that make any sense to you?....
Actually this is public forum and i don't ve any bad blood or qualm for u. But u used some uncote words on me which i ve to reply u back with a sucker punch words. Planting stone and flower as u said, can u compare the positive development in Lagos to those of Abia, Cross River, Ebonyi, Benue, Bayelsa states? The answer is capital NO.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by Sweetlemon(f): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Rad1cal:

See her rattling about . The same Lagos that couldnt manage her dilapidated BRT busses cheesy, or the same Lagos initiative that has completed the Lagos Airport , 4th Mainland bridge and monorail cheesy.

The Abuja -Kaduna brand new rail line will soon be commisioned, and you dare talk about efficiency of Lagos State in delivering on mega projects.

The bolded is my point. Don't you get?! Poor maintenance culture spoils all the buses, trains, projects in the country for now. Even this one he's commissioning now will later be like BRT. But Eko Atlantic is a legacy. There, different investors and stakeholders will be working on it.

As for Lagos airports, Ambode will complete it and we all know that. Lagos government hardly embark on what they cannot finish. Mention one abandoned mega Lagos project. When I say abandoned I mean abandoned. Not uncompleted. Thank you.
Re: Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS by bogolobango(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
@udemzyudex can i have ur full name pls see ur mouth am a lagosian let tinubu nd fashola do what they like with lagos money is thier land go back to ur village dont die because of lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Spent N2.5bn On Presidential Poll Adverts, APC N728m – Report / Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) / Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.