Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! (1122 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / Online Money Makes You Lazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good day!

I know most will be wondering why, what and reason for this post. But since nobody has ever said this, I think I should just let it out. So many of us shout and has the keen interest to making money online either from home/office.

But the truth here is, a lot are making money on the internet today mostly from the comfort. Of their home.

But it makes one very very lazy. I use to have a friend who does internet business, he hardly comes out, or even goto atm to cash out money. All he does is press his buttons. Keyboard receive messages, text, mails , pings, whatsapp , skype, facebook, etc from clients. He don't even have time for cloths nor ladies. I use to beef him as of them o. Complaining that he is very very lazy.

But now I understand and know why he is like that. Just 4years ago he introduced me to online business. After spending months online learning the techniques. I started my own online biz with just a little capital. But since then I have found myself behaving almost like him. I don't even make out time for friends anymore. My Pc(lapi) is my friend. I spend almost all my day dedicated to it. But I think I like it that way sha.

When u become one all u will be after is to increase ur bank account and receive more alerts. If u r an online business man/woman. Kindly quote me if am wrong or right!

Thanks Michael.
Re: Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
nobody like stress my brother. soon me too will be towing that line. what line of biz are u into?

1 Like

Re: Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! by MentorForWealth(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rich but lazy is better than being a hard worker and still broke.
Actually, you're not lazy but smart.

1 Naira = 1 Naira no matter where it comes from cheesy

1 Like

Re: Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! by AdoIfHitler: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Some people don't even know that mental stress is more than physical stress

1 Like

Re: Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:
Some people don't even know that mental stress is more than physical stress
ok. Mr mental/physical stress I see u.
Re: Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! by Chiaka(f): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2015
pureguide:
Good day!

I know most will be wondering why, what and reason for this post. But since nobody has ever said this, I think I should just let it out. So many of us shout and has the keen interest to making money online either from home/office.

But the truth here is, a lot are making money on the internet today mostly from the comfort. Of their home.

But it makes one very very lazy. I use to have a friend who does internet business, he hardly comes out, or even goto atm to cash out money. All he does is press his buttons. Keyboard receive messages, text, mails , pings, whatsapp , skype, facebook, etc from clients. He don't even have time for cloths nor ladies. I use to beef him as of them o. Complaining that he is very very lazy.

But now I understand and know why he is like that. Just 4years ago he introduced me to online business. After spending months online learning the techniques. I started my own online biz with just a little capital. But since then I have found myself behaving almost like him. I don't even make out time for friends anymore. My Pc(lapi) is my friend. I spend almost all my day dedicated to it. But I think I like it that way sha.

When u become one all u will be after is to increase ur bank account and receive more alerts. If u r an online business man/woman. Kindly quote me if am wrong or right!

Thanks Michael.

Can you teach me how to do Online Business??
Re: Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chiaka:

Can you teach me how to do Online Business??
I can teach u. Only if u are ready. And u know any business needs a capital to start it up. So online business isn't going to be exceptional
Re: Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! by Chiaka(f): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
pureguide:
I can teach u. Only if u are ready. And u know any business needs a capital to start it up. So online business isn't going to be exceptional

Sure am ready. Am willing to learn thanks
Re: Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chiaka:

Sure am ready. Am willing to learn thanks
ok contact me then. 08039710459 or email me mikketech@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! by gurusmac4: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
You can follow our online discussion forum here:
Www.bizworld forum.com

Pls close the gaps

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Mobil 1 Oil? / There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. / Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.