Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,957 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. (1072 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) / House Of Reps, Most Corrupt Arm Of Government – Jibrin / Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 18, 2015
An Epistle to Nigeria ; Speaking to your heart.

"Man is to be a reasoning rather than a reasonable animal"

The experience I had today the 17 of Feb.2015 with Oshiomole's police as they are called in Benin-City got me asking lots of questions about the state of my country Nigeria.

I just came back from missionary work that kept me outside the shores of my country and thus gave me fresh perspective on things about it state.

Cutting the long story-short about my ordeal with this red uniform men with leader one Mr Oviawe of their Ekenwan road office : Which I call 'Manipulative Extortion of motorist' in the Benin metropolis, got me wondering if there is still a government with head in Denise Osadebe avenue in Edo state.

What do you call an offense whereby I drove, parked my car in the designated office only after the handling of my keys to the officers for my tires to be deflated. Is it intimidation or mental instability on the side of this traffic officers. How can they say I should pay a warning fee without proper documentation or even a receipt for proof.
Is this another form of fraudulent extortion by this government or these men were commissioned to scam unsuspecting motorist.

My Issues are :

1. Nigeria why have you allowed hope to be taken/stolen/snatched from you : If we don't have hope then we are but walking dead.

2. How did we get here : concerning this issue, 99.9'/, of the information I got insinuated that there isn't a government in Edo state. They categorically told me I am a stranger, nobody stop for them, even some of their officers said same.

3. We are in a terrible state mentally : Don't you know if nothing is done about this it will go even worse, are we ready for a lawless state ?

4. For those who are religious the Bible says 'Watch and pray', are we really doing the watching; have you ever spoke against injustice/ stood on the side of justice or even been the wheel yourself ?

Ps.82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. 3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. 5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

5. Who is fooling who : your zeal, hope and life is stolen from you and all you say is 'It is well', this statement is for people living and fighting for their right.

Nigeria be the change that you want to see. Enough of this show of shame and demonstration of madness eating our country like a virus.

Fight for your right and get your hope, zeal, life and most importantly country back.

Stop living as a foreigner in your own country, no matter whose ox is gored speak out ; Let the revolution start with you.

#BeTheRevolutionNigeria
#BeTheRevolutionNigeria
#BeTheRevolutionNigeria
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 18, 2015
Isaiah.10:1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!

#BeTheRevolutionNigeria
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 18, 2015
Isaiah.18:1 Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia: 2 That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled!3 All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains; and when he bloweth a trumpet, hear ye. 4 For so the Lord said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches. 6 They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them.

7 In that time shall the present be brought unto the Lord of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, the mount Zion.

#BeTheRevolutionNigeria
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 18, 2015
Jeremiah.23:1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord. 2 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 18, 2015
Ezekiel.13:3 Thus saith the Lord God; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!

#BeTheRevolutionNigeria
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by temitemi1(m): 5:46am On Feb 18, 2015
That's a "progressive" state grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by bokohalal(m): 6:05am On Feb 18, 2015
Unlike GEJ, if you reported this matter to Oshiomole the officer (s) will be summarily dealt with. Edos hate Oshiomole because "im no dey let pesin chop ".
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by ionsman: 6:41am On Feb 18, 2015
"Edos hate oshiomhole". You must be very stu.pid for that statement...Have you ever been to Edo state before?
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2015
bokohalal:
Unlike GEJ, if you reported this matter to Oshiomole the officer (s) will be summarily dealt with. Edos hate Oshiomole because "im no dey let pesin chop ".
From what i gathered they are the ones that sent them; They commission them and like what is done in the banks give them targets.
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by bokohalal(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2015
ionsman:
"Edos hate oshiomhole". You must be very stu.pid for that statement...Have you ever been to Edo state before?
Ewobi. Ovbukho. Azen agbon ,Azen erimwin. Erede khian balo ame n'khui yo rue eko.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2015
bokohalal:

Ewobi. Ovbukho. Azen agbon ,Azen erimwin. Erede khian balo ame n'khui yo rue eko.
Ezeyo ere uhun dan nor
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2015
Oshomole might go down as the worst governor in the history of that state. He is an insecure person and rumor has it he is on hard drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by ionsman: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
bokohalal:

You mean you said all these to your father?. Please stop calling him a stu.pid goat .
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by ionsman: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2015
proevan:
Ezeyo ere uhun dan nor
Ewe nor lor ovhan re
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2015
ionsman:

Ewe nor lor ovhan re
stop deralling this thread.
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by ionsman: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2015
proevan:
stop deralling this thread.
What is "Deralling"? Please explain.
Re: Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 20, 2015
ionsman:

What is "Deralling"? Please explain.

(1) (Reply)

Naira To Officially Exchange At N197/$ / Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Fo Sale. / PHOTO:: See What FAYOSE Is Doing With Ekiti State Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.