Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Boy Pregnant His Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Pregnant His Mother (7791 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / A Sound Slap From His Mother-In-Law! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Pregnant His Mother by Gwazah(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2009
I was at the police station in Jos a case was brought forward of a guy who pregnant his mother
if u are the father of the boy what will u do?
and if u are to settle the case how will u settle it?
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by saintneo(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2009
very brilliant
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by Ben13: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2009
How manage, was it a rape?
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by argent(f): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2009
Please answer the question
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by jamace(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2009
For a long time, the argument whether re-incarnation is real or not has been a riddle. This guy could prove re-incarnation right as he is going to produce himself. No, No, No, No, wait. One of my friends here just countered that the guy is practicing natural cloning. Please settle me and my friend. re-incarnation or cloning, which do you support. Meanwhile, One of my guys said that neitherthe mother northe son is wrong as it was done with agreement and[b] LOVE[/b] lipsrsealed
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by xavier3(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2009
the guy needs to have his sanity checked whats his excuse

he was high on weed or alcohol

and his mum what was she doing couldn't she scream for help , beat him up or something

i cant think of an answer because its way over my head
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by blackweaver(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2009
wetin bible talk 4 old testament? abeg stone the two of them 2 death
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2009
both of them are sick. if i were the boys father i would send both of them packing. how could they decend so low to commit such an abominable act. gawd! shocked
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by MaiSuya(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2009
JEEZ! what kind disgusting sh*t is this? a 'boy pregnant' his mother and you people are even discussing this crap? angry angry angry yeye
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by farah1: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2009
it can't be!!i dunn even get it??she's his mum!!hw can he look in her eyes after this!i think he's gay or some thing!and so is his mum!! and the baby is he his son or his brother??
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by Hesperus(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2009
farah!!:

it can't be!!i dunn even get it??she's his mum!!hw can he look in her eyes after this!i think he's gay or some thing!and so is his mum!! and the baby is he his son or his brother??
Abeg, explain how "pregnanting" his mother makes any of them gay? Na wa for yarns o!
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by chamotex(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2009
@ poster

wetin u sef dey do for Police Station? cheesy

Seriously, I think the boy must have been possessed one way or the other
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by jamace(m): 5:00am On Jan 08, 2009
This goes to show that the world is in serious trouble when it comes to sexual promiscuity. Many have become HE-GOATS, BUSURUS,OPIS,OBUKOS, (please, help add other names for he-goats) and can not even spare their mum. Na wao oo grin
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by JustGood(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2009
This is daft and I should not be responding to it.

However, curiously enough, most people seem to be attacking the man. The mother is not underaged and you guys need to stop this nonsense of always wanting to attack men rather than say things as they really are.

Both mother and son are equally culpable if such a thing was to ever happen.
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by kokorunna(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2009
Both Mother and Son need a reality check, pure madness. grin
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by sweetmum(f): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2009
was it that they did not know each other?
how did it happen?
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by jamace(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2009
Sweetmum

This your name looks suspect. To answer your question, I t is out of being a sweet mum that this can happen. A mum's too much love for the son could lead to intimacy. He-goats do same to their mum because of too much love grin.
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by kokori2: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2009
U SURE SAY NO BE U COMMIT THIS CRIME?

How on earth could u "pregnant" the poor old woman? grin if u wanted aburo,u shd have simply encouraged ur PAPA to do the THING instead of doing the JIGIJIGI, CURSES plenty for deuteronomy ooo
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by jamace(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2009
People, please I am confused help me out. By the time this child is born, what will this son-of-a bitch be calling the child - brother/sister or son/daughter?
Again, how will the child refer to the son-of-a-bitch - daddy or brother? Hmnn. The delima of a mother/son affair lipsrsealed.
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2009
Honestly, I've got nothing to say.

I'm not even sure I'd know how I'd react if I was the father.

Poster, what was running through your mind, when you thought up this sick scenario?
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by Pepeye(f): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2009
Lawd have mercy. .

But wait a sec, its humanly impossible
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by Magnate021(m): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2009
@poster, too much nollywood!
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by Sissy3(f): 3:43am On Jan 13, 2009
hmmm this story sounds 2 corny oo shocked

was the mum under a spell or did she simply enjoy it?

go back and request the case file 4rom the police so we can knw how this crime happened oo cheesy
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by TOYOSI20(f): 4:51am On Jan 13, 2009
@ Topic

Seriously what eles is new!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by babsongudus: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2009
it is sacrilegious!!!!!!!!!!!!
the boy's dik must be cut off and the mother's pussy be uprooted/sealed for life asap
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by UNLEASHED(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by meexteriox(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2009
Unmistakable signs of end time.
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by ravenesque: 6:13am On Jan 15, 2009
I take it none of you has ever heard of Oeidupus? Gross crap like this has been happening for centuries, we just dont go around talking about it.
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by Gwazah(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2009
people that need clarification
this act was done not becos they don't know, he knows his mum and his mum knows him too and they were doing it constantly not only onces.
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by Iranoladun(f): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2009
The two of them needs a psychiatrist examination!
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by landwin: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2009
@poster

Too much Joblessness
Re: Boy Pregnant His Mother by Badriyyah(f): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2009
WoW, You guys are amazing. Why is this topic focused on the Boy?? What of his mum? A male child can't be abused?? Sick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Hiv Positive Beauty Pageant Begins Nov 23 / Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] / House Chores: Should Husbands Chip In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.