Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Breaking Hot News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Hot News (994 Views)

HOT NEWS...Police Arrests PDP Chieftain in Benin for over 500PVCs Found. / Hot News!! – Get Ready For War, And This Is From The Spy Files!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Hot News by phemmyutd(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2015
BREAKING HOT NEWS...
Please Share....
=============
Hon. Rotimi Makinde of Nigeria House of
Representative wrote....
I am compelled to alert Nigerians through
this medium that I am privileged to know
that there is no serious intention on the part
of this government to conduct election this

Nigerian should not believe that the
shift in date was based on security report, it is
far from that please.

The latest happening now is to lobby we of
the National Assembly members to approve
the elongation by initial 6 months and by
further extension up to two more years, and
may I alert you all without sentiment that this
proposal is gaining momentum at the
moment especially within the circle of many
aggrieved members who never secured
return tickets and so also within many who
during the campaign period had tested the
poll and see failure coming their ways and
hence consider the proposed extension as
better option.

May I therefore call on you all to intensify
prayers and drum it loud as failure to comply
with the general wishes of the people may
spell doom for this great Country.

The fear of what BUHARI emergence as a
President maybe is another factor, they
exercise fear that he will probe them to the
pants.

Please share this to alert every
Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking Hot News by babs01(m): 7:57am On Feb 18, 2015
were u there wen he was writting it?
Re: Breaking Hot News by lynn79: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Nigeria is really becoming the laughing stock of the world. This is so silly and yet I'm upset. Does GEJ think Nigerians will fold their hands and watch him postpone again? Does he think we are the animals he used for his thesis? Isit FFK that can't say two words without looking at paper that is teaching him this nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Hot News by seunfly: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2015
We all know.
Re: Breaking Hot News by Ashleyma77(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2015
they have to have the intention.if they love their families and stolen properties,they must have the intention.the march election will and must take place and true leaders will be elected.

#march4buhari

1 Like

Re: Breaking Hot News by danot1030: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2015
I think bacarnister is on ground to debunk it since he appears to know more than everyone, or maybe always thinking he has superior argument.
Re: Breaking Hot News by henrysam(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2015
This makinde is a loud mouth talks anyhow. He's rightly in the party that soothes his way of life. APC that is the trade mark. Making noise
Re: Breaking Hot News by danot1030: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2015
henrysam:
This makinde is a loud mouth talks anyhow. He's rightly in the party that soothes his way of life. APC that is the trade mark. Making noise
and would you judge yourself if it turn out in the news media that it is true?
Re: Breaking Hot News by experimentist: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Oya na let them play with fire as e dey burn.
Re: Breaking Hot News by TheFreeOne: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2015
This Dishonourable Makinde is a fool. How many past presidents have been probed to warrants such fear in a sitting president

Why are these APC dudes still living in the military era and unfortunately the gullible still believes that nonsense of GMB killing corruption with a wave of hand.

APC members/supporters, stop fooling yourselves cos court processes will have to be followed in order to jail corrupt individuals except GMB decides to make nigeria a jungle without recourse to rule of law if he wins.

Anyway, what can we expect from people who believes in lawlessness, perjury and forgery

(1) (Reply)

. / See This Hilarious Poster Of Lagos State Governaship Candidate(pic) / See What A Cluess Man Sent Me In The Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.