Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,729 members, 7,837,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! (945 Views)

Is Nas Still Rap's Best Lyricist? / Nas Vs Jayz / Is Nas Truly a Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by bgees(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2009
Real talk, the n*gga that killed hip-hop for real is Nas," he said. "That n*gga killed hip-hop. He came out publicly and said 'hip-hop is dead' and everybody started saying 'hip-hop is dead, hip-hop is dead', "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teylPD1O5mA

http://www.sohh.com/2009/01/soulja_boy_accuses_nas_of.html
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by bgees(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2009
i think souljah boy needs some heavy love-vendor-smacking.
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by gaskinachi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2009
souljah boy stupid,
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by annekix(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2009
That suljah boi is one  dumb sunnuva b!tch!!  the slowpoke doesnt know that its freaks like himself that made nas say hip hop is dead!!!
i wan cry when i see that souljah boy video, 

as a matter of fact, nas was rite! because 4 a while now the only sensible hip hop artist out there (to me any way) seems to be T.I
every one else seems to be singing, using vocoders,
or singing about using vocoders,
and singing bout lollipops!

Where is eminem? do , come back abeg.!!!!!
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by A40(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2009
With songs like Birdwalk and Marco Polo?i still don't see why Soulja Boy should not have his own genre of music because that sure ain't hip-hop
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by annekix(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2009
whish they could send souljaj bois ass to iraq or something,  if he thinks he's superman , i wanna see his ass dodge a rocket launcher!!!!
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by syren: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2009
Pot calling the kettle BLACK!  tongue Look who's talking. All souljah boy has done is manage to offend women, the black race as a whole (with certain comments about the slave trade) and set a bad example for kids who, for some strange reason, look up to him God only knows why 
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by A40(m): 3:10am On Jan 08, 2009
annekix:

whish they could send souljaj bois ass to iraq or something,  if he thinks he's superman , i want to see his ass dodge a rocket launcher!!!!
Roflmao!! who are you? Dave Chappelle? that was way too funny

syren:

Pot calling the kettle BLACK!  tongue Look who's talking. All souljah boy has done is manage to offend women, the black race as a whole (with certain comments about the slave trade) and set a bad example for kids who, for some strange reason, look up to him God only knows why 
The song Trick Yah comes to mind!! he must think he is a cowboy or something
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by Dclique(m): 5:31am On Jan 08, 2009
wtf!!!, ?
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by StephenP(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2009
Can he go away??!! I can't wait to see these teenagers get bored of him when they realize he can't come up with new material just the same ole BS, that freaking commercial retard.
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by bgees(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2009
annekix:

That suljah boi is one dumb sunnuva b!tch!! the slowpoke doesnt know that its freaks like himself that made nas say hip hop is dead!!!
i wan cry when i see that souljah boy video,

as a matter of fact, nas was rite! because 4 a while now the only sensible hip hop artist out there (to me any way) seems to be T.I
every one else seems to be singing, using vocoders,
or singing about using vocoders,
and singing bout lollipops!

Where is eminem? do , come back abeg.!!!!!

honestly i can't wait for eminem to address issues like this. i wish he starts some beef with l il wayne.
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by annekix(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2009
Roflmao!! who are you? Dave Chappelle? that was way too funny,
grin grin grin grin grin
Dave chappelle wink  nah men, i'm just me, No but seriously, i've never ever seen some one who needs a serious ass whooping like souljah boy,  and the thing is i don't have a violent bone in my body,  and i would never kill a mosquito but i would love to see his butt get kicked!!!

i mean the kid sings utter nonsense!!!!! singing about throwing some D's on his report card, fantasizing about being superman, making ignorant comments on slave trade,  shocked i wonder how the african american community let him slide with that one.

he's like an ugly black paris hilton with balls except without the money from dad of course

any way i hope kids will outgrow his punk ass soon, and maybe souljah boy would do more constructive things with his time, like erm, donating his vocal cords to science, oh well undecided

honestly i can't wait for eminem to address issues like this. i wish he starts some beef with   l il wayne.

i don't know about that o!,  i bet eminem sef would be so perplexed as to how he should make his comeback, becuz meen hip hop don change no be small o,  with new artists like. yung jeezy, T.I, and little wayne on the scene, especially weezy,little wayne brought a certain type of style and swagger a new and annoying word recently introduced to hip hop and 2008 was kind of his year.

The rebellious teenagers that where eminem's fans are now adults, the kids who were too young to listen to his cd's back then now listen to crap like souljah boy and call it music. so he'll have to win new fans of different age groups all over again.
anyhow a little beef wouldnt hurt anybody.
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by A40(m): 1:11am On Jan 09, 2009
@annekix
You just hit the nail on the head!! he is simply ignorant don't worry he would run out of dances pretty soon cheesy cheesy

Ohh you don't want to know the message behind that Crank That song grin grin and if you knew what he really meant by being a superman you would probably have him shot
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by Czarskit(m): 2:49am On Jan 09, 2009
Souljah Boy Stupid Boy!
Very Stupid Boy.
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by Phillfree(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2009
Nas was right when he said Hip hop's dead.
Lil wayne and Souljah boy are the killers.
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by lagoslag: 5:49am On Mar 31, 2009
Lil wayne? one of the killers of hiphop? you must be mistaking hip-hop for rock. Dude's brain dead probably started listening to hip-hop after soulja boy came up with superman. You and Souja boy killed Hip-hop for talking shit.
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by Phillfree(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2009
@Lagoslag, you don't knw music. Can you define hiphop n rock?
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by kenypumpin: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2009
that boy really needs a slap, God's knows y hes chattin $h%t until i see am sha, imagine nas of all ppl angry angry
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by baslone: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2009
, now I believe hip hop is really dead.
No be him fault sha.
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by sunnykiss(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2009
grin ;DSouljah boy na small baby wey never fit clean him yansh, stupid boy, small pikin, na because him dey america, why himm no com Africa dem for slap him mouth, korokoro

How dare he dis king Nas, may Nas forgive him
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by Bamsyle(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2009
He needs to get flogged in public.
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2009
SOULJA BOI - DELIRIOUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S65J5si5YIo

I f**k you Luk @ ma Eyes! You MakE mE Delirious! SomeTin Serious! grin
Re: Souljah Boy Accuses Nas Of Killing Hiphop! by iice(f): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2009
Haven't they swept him under a rug somewhere? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can Kenny Strika Be Known As A Niger Hip-hop Musician? / The Newest Song "party Starter" / New Artist To Revolutionize Gospel Music In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.