Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel And Italy For Killing Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel And Italy For Killing Jesus (934 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B / Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel And Italy For Killing Jesus by chucky234(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2015
A Kenyan lawyer filed a petition with the International Court of Justice in The Hague, suggesting that the trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ was unlawful, and the State of Israel among others should be held responsible, Kenyan news outlet the Nairobian reported some time ago.
Dola Indidis, a lawyer and former spokesman of the Kenyan Judiciary is reportedly attempting to sue Tiberius (emperor of Rome, 42 BCE-37 CE), Pontius Pilate, a selection of Jewish elders, King Herod, the Republic of Italy and the State of Israel.
“Evidence today is on record in the Bible, and you cannot discredit the Bible,” Indidis told the Kenyan Citizen News.
Although those he suggests should have been convicted during the original trial have not been alive for more than 2,000 years, Indidis insists that the government for whom they acted can and should still be held responsible.
“I filed the case because it’s my duty to uphold the dignity of Jesus and I have gone to the ICJ to seek justice for the man from Nazareth,” Indidis told the Nairobian.
“His selective and malicious prosecution violated his human rights through judicial misconduct, abuse of office bias and prejudice.”
Indidis apparently named the states of Italy and Israel in the lawsuit because upon the attainment of independence, the two states incorporated the laws of the Roman Empire, those in force at the time of the crucifixion.
He is challenging the mode of questioning used during Jesus’s trial, prosecution, hearing and sentencing; the form of punishment meted out to him while undergoing judicial proceedings and the substance of the information used to convict him.
The case was first filed in the High Court in Nairobi but was rejected. Indidis then applied to have it heard at the ICJ.
Source: www.aquavibes..de/2015/02/kenyan-lawyer-sue-isreal-for-killing.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

Re: Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel And Italy For Killing Jesus by saaedlee: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2015
Nna, eh...reminds me of when a dude sued Satan?
Re: Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel And Italy For Killing Jesus by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Na today Dem kill am?
Re: Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel And Italy For Killing Jesus by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2015
lol...

sue ko suya ni
Re: Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel And Italy For Killing Jesus by chucky234(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Na today Dem kill am?
I tire ooo
Maybe na today him read the part where dem crucify Jesus for Bible, since na Old Testament him dey read.
Re: Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel And Italy For Killing Jesus by VcStunner(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2015
All this guys be wanting to get popular doing weird things.... I will sue Vladmir Putin for his $300billion net worth. How could he insult our own like that undecided
Re: Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel And Italy For Killing Jesus by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2015
This is very old news na..

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bulk And Retail Customised Celestial Wristbands At Cheap Rate / Hold Yourself In_ Pastor Chris / Happy Eid Maulud To All Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.