Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? (1653 Views)

How To Customize Your Android Launcher Without Rooting / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization / Android Launcher With The Best Interface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? by TechyGirl(f): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Launchers have come a long way in helping our smartphones look more elegant and classy, Imagine a world without launchers?? we’d have our boring home screen that sometimes would make you feel dizzy.

I want to assume you all know about launchers so I won’t bore you with details. I am currently using a magnificent launcher and the experience has been wonderful.

For that reason, I have decided to share with you in my Opinion the top 3 Android Launchers in the App Kingdom.

1. SMART LAUNCHER: ( The Dare Art Alade of Launcher Kingdom –
The not so Popular yet Powerful launcher)

Smart Launcher is one of the lightest launcher in the app kingdom, ( I honestly think IT IS THE ONLY LIGHTEST LAUNCHER EVER).. this launcher uses minimalistic yet beautiful designs to give you the ultimate user friendly experience. It also groups your apps in different category, so you’d know where to go when you are looking for a particular game, utility app etc.. did I mention that you can also search for the first letter of any app? Unlike its competitors, The Smart launcher helps conserve your battery juice and to crown it up, it allows you double tap to lock and unlock your phone, how cool is that?? on to some LG G2 things wink. Anyways, this app here has got mouth.. Plenty mouth for that matter.

You can check the remaining 2 via [url][/url]

Re: Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? by luigiajah(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Mtcheww.. Your Title Dy Vex person
Re: Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? by raindroup(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Nothing dey new self angry grin grin
Re: Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? by Whizpeter(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
I expected something extraordinary here
Re: Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? by Avatar(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
lol
Re: Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? by Warlord3000(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oya i don see Dare and him suit..

Shey na Nova launcher be Baddo with him jeans cheesy
Re: Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? by hatux: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Okay! Abi no be our comments you want?
Re: Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pls I need a phone with this specs
5.5" and above screen
3000maH and above battery
Android kitkat and above
2gig Ram and above
Budget 30-40k
Re: Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? by Peppul: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dapo777:
Pls I need a phone with this specs
5.5" and above screen
3000maH and above battery
Android kitkat and above
2gig Ram and above
Budget 30-40k
I Hv thl5000 for sale with those specs n more jst two months old.. call for price if u interested 081-586-16018. 5000Ma battery, 2gb ram, Turbo octa core processor, u can browse the specs more.
Re: Have you met the Wizkid, Dare Art Alade, and Olamide of Android Launcher? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2015
Peppul:
I Hv thl5000 for sale with those specs n more jst two months old.. call for price if u interested 081-586-16018. 5000Ma battery, 2gb ram, Turbo octa core processor, u can browse the specs more.

The screen is 5" ,too small

(1) (Reply)

Simcity Buildit Players Let's Meet Here / Xiaomi Trolls Samsung With Redmi Note 2 Launch / Huawei Honor 5X With Fingerprint Scanner, 3GB Of RAM Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.