Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Interview Invite (DU&T) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite (DU&T) (2113 Views)

DU&T Consultant Call 4 Interview; Please Are They Real Or Scam / Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite / Turbo Energy Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite (DU&T) by talk2yommex2000(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Please i got an invite from DU&T Consulting situated at 5,
Afisman Drive Opp Ikeja LG, Anifowose, Ikeja. Does any one
know about the company. Pls help me out if they are real or not
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2015
talk2yommex2000:
Abeg what position
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by talk2yommex2000(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Abeg what position

u dnt even bother to answer my question before throwing another at me.
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

u dnt even bother to answer my question before throwing another at me.
should I tell you what I don't know? google the recruiting firm
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
so......what's the position make I no wethet to gate crash
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by Diamby: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
@talktoyommex2000 what day is ur interview?I received an invite for 20th feb as an intern.If urs is b4 mine lets me know how it went in terms of interview and pay.
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by talk2yommex2000(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Diamby:
@talktoyommex2000 what day is ur interview?I received an invite for 20th feb as an intern.If urs is b4 mine lets me know how it went in terms of interview and pay.

mine is Saturday 21st...but it seems am not getting an answer. I am getting more questions instead of ansa to d question i asked. What i wanna knw is aw genuine d organization is and NOT necessarily wat d interview will probably look like. Yea, i checked out their website but am aware most of ds scammers usually has theirs too.
so d question stil remain, is DU&T genuine? Any1 wt any form of experience wt dem shld shed more light pls. tanx

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by Diamby: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2015
@talk2yommex2000 i read on a different thread that they are genuine but no further details from the poster.I tried getting the facebook profile of the owner and it seems genuine.You can check the profile yourself the name is john aderbigbe.
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by kikelomojessy(f): 12:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Yes, I have bEen to DU&T, but it was at challenge bustop oshodi, and they got me my a job den (2010) .

I still hav one of dir staff as a friend on fb, dey recruite, organise seminars, workshop and training. Click on dat link. Hope dis is helpful,

http://www.dealdey.com/deals/logistics-transport-management-training
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by talk2yommex2000(m): 5:07am On Feb 19, 2015
kikelomojessy:
Yes, I have bEen to DU&T, but it was at challenge bustop oshodi, and they got me my a job den (2010) .

I still hav one of dir staff as a friend on fb, dey recruite, organise seminars, workshop and training. Click on dat link. Hope dis is helpful,

http://www.dealdey.com/deals/logistics-transport-management-training

thanks a lot kikelomomo. pls can i av ur email address so dat we can discuss better?
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by talk2yommex2000(m): 5:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Diamby:
@talk2yommex2000 i read on a different thread that they are genuine but no further details from the poster.I tried getting the facebook profile of the owner and it seems genuine.You can check the profile yourself the name is john aderbigbe.

bro, u ar right. av also tried all d steps u stated above and wanna assume dy are genuine because av not seen or read any thread referring to dem as scammer or time waster. However, one cannot compare a living testimony (i.e. som1 dat has bn involved wt dem in d past) with online stuffs. the former is more reliable dan d latter. Dats just wat am trying to do, but just as u av said, nothing negative come up yet in my diggings as well.
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by kikelomojessy(f): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Hav sent u an email.

talk2yommex2000:

thanks a lot kikelomomo. pls can i av ur email address so dat we can discuss better?
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by Diamby: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
@talk2yommex2000 do you have an insight into the company now from kikelomo?please let me know so as to make an informed decision
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by enolife(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
talk2yommex2000:
please do attend the interview, are they real. I just receive my own invitation today.
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by talk2yommex2000(m): 6:21am On Sep 08, 2015
enolife:

please do attend the interview, are they real. I just receive my own invitation today.

Yea, I was there. They are real, and to calm ur nerves, they are not gnld. When is ur interview holding?

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by enolife(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

Yea, I was there. They are real, and to calm ur nerves, they are not gnld. When is ur interview holding?
Today and am preparing to go there now. but don't know the direction from computer village to the said address. please help if known the direction.
Thank you
Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by talk2yommex2000(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2015
enolife:

Today and am preparing to go there now. but don't know the direction from computer village to the said address. please help if known the direction.
Thank you

Call the number attached to the sms sent to you for direction. Also, just be calm and try ur best. It's a normal kind of interview questions like...can we meet u, wat are ur strengths, why shld we hire you etc. It's nothing too serious. We cldnt agree over remuneration then, that's why I refused the offer, although it was a graduate trainee vacancy then. They are good and knowledgeable set of people and are into consulting. I would have love to work with them then as am gonna gain a lot from their operations but my location is far, thus high transportation cost, and the salary cant really get me thru. Wish you best of luck

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite (DU&T) by enolife(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

Call the number attached to the sms sent to you for direction. Also, just be calm and try ur best. It's a normal kind of interview questions like...can we meet u, wat are ur strengths, why shld we hire you etc. It's nothing too serious. We cldnt agree over remuneration then, that's why I refused the offer, although it was a graduate trainee vacancy then. They are good and knowledgeable set of people and are into consulting. I would have love to work with them then as am gonna gain a lot from their operations but my location is far, thus high transportation cost, and the salary cant really get me thru. Wish you best of luck
Thank you so much, please kind enlight on salary range

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Writer Needed / Job Vacancy / Who Else Got This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.