Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) (4887 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / First Pictures Of Buhari In His Aso Rock Presidential Office / Osinbajo Inspects Aso Rock Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) by darksuit(m): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
so upon my warning nt to quote me,u stil do ur mind abi,anyway today na my b/day,i for shw u sumtin.dnt quote me again

U wan use style run abi
We will be coming to ur ouse to celeb d Bday grin
Jona sef na cow

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
darksuit:

U wan use style run abi
We will be coming to ur ouse to celeb d Bday grin
Jona sef na cattle

Sai Buhari
bro no prblm okay,am expecting u nd ur x
Re: Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) by gebest: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
dammytosh:
That was where David was before God chose him.

He was anointed King even as a Sherperd watching after sheep nd co.

Coincidentally, He was made King instead of JONATHAN.

I feel like preaching now !
BRAINLIANT
Re: Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) by vjsmiles: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
so upon my warning nt to quote me,u stil do ur mind abi,anyway today na my b/day,i for shw u sumtin.dnt quote me again
angry
Re: Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) by bewla(m): 4:45am On Feb 19, 2015
GBTYO:

They also told you that polio vaccine contains HIV to kill Muslims.

They also told you that Goodluck and Igbos are behind boko haram and you still believed them even though shekau is not from ughelli.

They also told you baboons that $50 billion, erhh sorry, $20billion, I mean erhh $10billion was missing and even though a final audit report from a reputable international auditing firm has since debunked it as mere Sanusi fabrication from his pile ridden azz you still believe that money is missing.

Continue believing foolishness.
simply question can lead some people to heart attack c grammar but the truth is is money missing or not and is shekau is that is real name or code name if i may asks how many clone shekau we get i thought the army said they kill him in 2013 then like u some senseless people will just get up and insult every one they think he dont buy there idea u try but if the vaccine is not check cant u turn it to any thing u want to use it for how many sugar our brother moshood abiola take in is tea so if u get anger back home because of school fees no bring am near me solve your headache on ur own
Re: Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) by cindicandy(f): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Feels good to be back
Re: Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) by bewla(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
GBTYO:

Buhari is a cattle rearer and he stated 150 cows as part of his assets.

Which dey Goodluck tell you say he be fisherman?
Jesus said who lost a sheep and not look 4 it even on the sabat day i remember also he said i will make u fisher of men now the Shepherd is caring toward is sheep but dose the zoologist sorry fisher man look after is fingerlings in brono or kill them
Re: Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) by bboshodi: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
dammytosh:
That was where David was before God chose him.

He was anointed King even as a Sherperd watching after sheep nd co.

Coincidentally, He was made King instead of JONATHAN.

I feel like preaching now !
Re: Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) by bboshodi: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Baba, your ref from the scripture was not just you mere statement, I think the Holy Spirit led you.

... And ds is very simple that is how all the pdp has been doing against him has bn wking for him.

Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) by Charlesdonald(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
cindicandy:
The change we need.
resent me the mail nw
Re: Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) by Jaypea98: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
cindicandy:
We do no need a cow rearer to lead this great country.
But you need a zoo attendant to do so right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flashback Of The Nigerian Civil War,and Why We Should Stop Its Recurrence(photos / NNPC Lost N19.43bn In April – Report / Channels TV Attack APC Government, See Twitter Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.