Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] (40969 Views)

A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin / Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin / King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Lakeshizu(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
izonlucky01:
I know it will hit front page

This land is not for sale beware of my son Wale
grin grin

lol..... Is wale going to sell your property in your presence?
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by preshnop(f): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Vision4God:

Thieves always on d run but a day of judgemnt wil surely catch up wt Him
na only pix I come see oooo I no even read wetin d write abeg help me explain wetin happen
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by NaLaugh: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
fatdon2:
Nigerian police making nigerias proud since 1920.

You sure so?
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by XBLadez: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
See what they did to his nyansh! Are u sure this man wasn't homosexually harassed? undecided
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by tommykiwi(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
See the Paul face U will know is a real criminal! Thank God for the Police sometime they are really active if not for the bride wen wan spoil some of them...Police I hail Una ooooo keep the good work!
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by poseidon12: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thank God for the victim's life. Kudos to the SARS team and their commander SP Abba Kyari. The man has been exceptional at his job. I hope the authorities appreciate him.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by ACM10: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Southwest is the new kidnappers den
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by sylve11: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
weldone, olokpa! cool
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
The police in Lagos have shot dead an alleged kidnap gang leader, John Paul, in a gun duel that ensued while a hotel director was being rescued.

“The SARS decoy team was able to gun down the kidnap gang leader and rescue the victim alive. The operational vehicle of the gang was also recovered while further investigations are ongoing to apprehend other fleeing gang members.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/cops-kill-kidnap-kingpin-rescue-abducted-director/

I'm extremely happy to read stuff like this.

AIG Ibu?, more grease to you and your men's elbow.

Make the South burning hot for evil doers. Make no distinction between those who commit crime and those that harbor them. Kill them all and we'll sort them out later and have a hearing or tribunal.

"Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer."

Revelation 6:1-2
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Eluwilussit(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Etumgbe:
nice one.

GEJ is working

Always.
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by ChristyG(f): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
ACM10:
Southwest is the new kidnappers den
thanks to ur industrious ibo brothers,dat johnpaul is definately ibo just like dose ibo boys who killed cynthia.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by guvna(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dead bastardos...I dont consider the photos of dead, armed robbers, BH members, kidnappers etc as graphic
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by allfriends(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
good job
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Mutuwa(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
nice job..

mean while..

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by zimoni(f): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
See his big ugly head.

Baskart

The rate of kidnapping in SW is now becoming alarming.

State House of Assembly in SW should make a law that would enable kidnappers to be shot dead instead of being jailed.

We need to be killing those Bastard Kidnappers.

Kill Them All.

God Punish Them All.

Na By Force To Be Industrious?

Nansense.
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
What was graphic about bandaged yansh? cry undecided
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
vizkiz:
working on my gun control, will join you guys soon tongue
in whose voice? grin
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by BizBloke(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
ThankGod for his life.
Sometimes the NPF are motivated to work well...

He is the director of the hotel, not even the owner and they are demanding in Dollars?
If im come be the owner unko?

They will demand Pound or Euro. Mad men!
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Gboliwe: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
What an ugly John Paul! Tua!
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by kwencypresh(f): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
vizkiz:
working on my gun control, will join you guys soon tongue

Well done ooooo
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by yinchar(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Abba Kyari!!!

What a diligent officer, may God continue to protect you and your family. Officers like you should be rapidly promoted to head the Nigeria Police Force one day.

I SALUTE YOU...
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by 2tek: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Quick Polls

CLICK SHARE FOR GENERAL MOHAMMUDU BUHARI AND PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO

CLICK LIKE FOR DOCTOR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN AND MR MOHAMMED NAMADI SAMBO
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by glasmirow(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
izonlucky01:
This is good news from the Police they should keep it up not leaving everything for our gallant soldiers.

Hope they will join the fight againts Boko Haram grin grin
idiot before you think say na only the soldiers dey do the fighting ?
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by peteruuu(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
I dunno even know what to say.

But all i know is...

THERE IS GOD
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by musaffyan(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Etumgbe:
nice one.

GEJ is working
What's this one saying

Well done NPF
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
madridguy:
TIRED OF ALL THIS UGLY REPORT ALL THE TIME.MAY GOD WILL HELP US

He is busy with Chealsea FC
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by madridguy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
voltron:

He is busy with Chealsea FC

Na madrid .......he just bless CR7 with a goal now.
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by wasak(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
These are the people who killed a neighbor of mine in that owutu some weeks ago.
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by chucktoon: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
izonlucky01:
I know it will hit front page

This land is not for sale beware of my son Wale
grin grin

Wale the omo ale jati jati? Or another one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Shot Dead By A Policeman At Zenith Bank, Zaria (Graphic Photo) / Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos / Pastor In Police Net For Allegedly Stealing From Churches In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.