Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] (40966 Views)

A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin / Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin / King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by adedayourt(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
I like dis grin

See as dem take bullet peforate him bombom grin grin grin

I like the police but I hate police grin
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by ojun50(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Them shot him manhood
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Vision4God: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
preshnop:
na only pix I come see oooo I no even read wetin d write abeg help me explain wetin happen

Hahaha u no go kill person wt laughter.
Summary: de nabbed d king of a kidnap gang @ point of xchange for money

My pay is jus $200,000.... grin (jus joking)
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Neplusultra(f): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
John Paul..u see ya life sad
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
izonlucky01:
I know it will hit front page

This land is not for sale beware of my son Wale
grin grin

Wale or Seun?
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by jhydebaba(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
ThankGod for his life.
Sometimes the NPF are motivated to work well...

He is the director of the hotel, not even the owner and they are demanding in Dollars?
If im come be the owner unko?
the director is the owner of the hotel. dat is d way owners of hotels are addressed, then the head running the hotel is referred to as manager.
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by ALISMILE(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
izonlucky01:
This is good news from the Police they should keep it up not leaving everything for our gallant soldiers.

Hope they will join the fight againts Boko Haram grin grin
ur ignorance is quite amazing!Go to maiduguri and see wat mobile men are doin?there is no operation d military goes that d police is nt carried along! But d NA aalws claim d credit for any success!
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Forwetinnah: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why always Lagos?? The number of hoodlums there ehn??
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by vugaman(m): 12:40am On Feb 19, 2015
izonlucky01:
This is good news from the Police they should keep it up not leaving everything for our gallant soldiers.
You no get sence,you for know say mobile police de follow fight, you no hear say police follow de die?why you no join any force so dat u go follow fight.lazy and coward e warrior
Hope they will join the fight againts Boko Haram grin grin
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Thank God for his life.

Back to business. Hope most of you won games last night? Who doesn't know how to predict and win should visit the betting tips link on my signature
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by bichikay(m): 5:30am On Feb 19, 2015
Nigeria is a one poo of a country...if u get money na wahala...if u no get...Na GOBE...
Re: Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] by InvertedHammer: 7:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
ThankGod for his life.
Sometimes the NPF are motivated to work well...

He is the director of the hotel, not even the owner and they are demanding in Dollars?
If im come be the owner unko?
/
Owner, president, CEO, Director, Chairman, Managing Director...with the exception of Manager,

In Nigerian parlance, they mean the same.

\

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds / Pastor In Police Net For Allegedly Stealing From Churches In Lagos (pictured) / Boy Shot Dead By A Policeman At Zenith Bank, Zaria (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.