Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (76395 Views)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 6:22am On Jun 27, 2015
okyodic:
Lol....dnt expect any special treat....the training center is inside Notore .....the hall we stayed to wait for the panel calls will b d training ground. ....I dnt think der is any special facility for the 2yrs training

he said accommodation...dey HV an estate and d hr said special consideration is given to staff..tho payment might still b madr
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2015
faith2ogesco:
he said accommodation...dey HV an estate and d hr said special consideration is given to staff..tho payment might still b madr

they have an estate for staffs (very good looking from the outside) buh I doubt its for all staffs.....i was told that notore doesn't have "trainee stipend" n dat they start paying you entry level salary as soon as u start d training, so if that's true i doubt if they'll have to provide accomodation alongside d salary......
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2015
fidel9871:

they have an estate for staffs (very good looking from the outside) buh I doubt its for all staffs.....i was told that notore doesn't have "trainee stipend" n dat they start paying you entry level salary as soon as u start d training, so if that's true i doubt if they'll have to provide accomodation alongside d salary......
ur misunderstanding me.. U can easily get accommodation in d estate at a reduced price wch can be taken out of ur salary gradually as a staff...so he said I think
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2015
faith2ogesco:
ur misunderstanding me.. U can easily get accommodation in d estate at a reduced price wch can be taken out of ur salary gradually as a staff...so he said I think

ok....its nice tho....24/7 light....

1 Like

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by sistar007(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
okyodic:
I guess d interview session is over and decision making meetings were held dis week..... I guess calls will start coming in soon.....

I just wish u were 100% sure
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by agwuabia: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
My fellow Notore plc hopefuls, NOTORE PLC is going to work at the speed that works for them. You are going to have to decide if you are willing to go with that speed or if you need to go faster with someone else.

I understand that we are anxious to get started with this opportunity but we have to realize that it may still take weeks or months before they are ready to bring us on board.

The best advice that I can give is just keep looking for other positions, infact if you happen to get another offer while waiting for the NOTORE offer to come in, it will give you some leverage especially if the other offer is better than the one you are hoping to get from NOTORE PLC.
Wishing you all the best in your job hunt.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
agwuabia:
My fellow Notore plc hopefuls, NOTORE PLC is going to work at the speed that works for them. You are going to have to decide if you are willing to go with that speed or if you need to go faster with someone else.

I understand that we are anxious to get started with this opportunity but we have to realize that it may still take weeks or months before they are ready to bring us on board.

The best advice that I can give is just keep looking for other positions, infact if you happen to get another offer while waiting for the NOTORE offer to come in, it will give you some leverage especially if the other offer is better than the one you are hoping to get from NOTORE PLC.
Wishing you all the best in your job hunt.
bros is inspiring us
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
na wa....
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by udylah(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
I welcome you all to the Week of Goodnews

1 Like

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by habicab: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
udylah:

I pray you are right ooo... cos I'm almost getting tempted to accept an offer from another coy and it's really gonna pain me if i make the wrong choice. God Almighty, please Bless our hustle ooo

1 Like

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2015
udylah:

yea, I'm hopeful, dis week myt be just it
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by NickD(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2015
udylah:

July 13/14 Hopefully.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by sistar007(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2015
udylah:

I pray oh. thanks for braking the silence

2 Likes

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
habicab:

I pray you are right ooo... cos I'm almost getting tempted to accept an offer from another coy and it's really gonna pain me if i make the wrong choice. God Almighty, please Bless our hustle ooo
accept it na, as long as u don't sign bond den u can leave
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by obinna2nv(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
habicab:

Say what is really stopping you from taking the offer? Abeg bros accept the offer, you know that idiom about "a bird in hand".
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
habicab:

don't be too quick to accept jus any offer that comes ur way oo.....am sure d offer has a time limit, u could wait till about 2/3 days to d day d offer is supposed to expire n if u don't hear anything from NOTORE den u accept......
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
NickD:

July 13/14 Hopefully.

dats a kinda specific o, do u know something dat we dont?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
NickD:

July 13/14 Hopefully.

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by habicab: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
fidel9871:

don't be too quick to accept jus any offer that comes ur way oo.....am sure d offer has a time limit, u could wait till about 2/3 days to d day d offer is supposed to expire n if u don't hear anything from NOTORE den u accept......

Actually, I just met the management of the coy today and i just finished the medicals few minutes ago, but I'm not to resume immediately as I would be called upon on when to resume ...probably 2 wks time. But, I'm still hoping Notore calls before I get the final call. The funniest part, it's in same Onne.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
habicab:

Actually, I just met the management of the coy today and i just finished the medicals few minutes ago, but I'm not to resume immediately as I would be called upon on when to resume ...probably 2 wks time. But, I'm still hoping Notore calls before I get the final call. The funniest part, it's in same Onne.

lools....what makes u think, notore is gonna give u a better offer
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
fidel9871:

I swear
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by NickD(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
fidel9871:

Maybe....Maybe not. Hv faith d wait will soon be over lolz.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by udylah(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
NickD:

July 13/14 Hopefully.

you are in spirit...our ordinary brothers cant see what we are seeing tongue
NickD:

July 13/14 Hopefully.

you are in spirit...our ordinary brothers cant see what we are seeing
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
udylah:

you are in spirit...our ordinary brothers cant see what we are seeing tongue

you are in spirit...our ordinary brothers cant see what we are seeing
amen o
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by udylah(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
faith2ogesco:
amen o
lol
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by seyilapy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
NickD:

July 13/14 Hopefully.

AM IN SUPPORT OF THE MOTION. AMEN TO THAT. I BELIEVE grin
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by seyilapy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
habicab:

BROS PLS CHECK AND BALANCE WELL O. NO GO MISS YOUR CHANCE O. IF NO BOND YOU ARE ON A SAVE SIDE. WOULD ADVICE U TAKE IT THEN MAYBE SWITCH. GOD HELP U SIR. AMEN
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by ibangs(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Would be quite special to have it as birthday gift on July 14. Still keeping fingers across.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by habicab: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2015
fidel9871:

lools....what makes u think, notore is gonna give u a better offer

That's why I'm hoping they call right on time so that i can compare asap b4 my final decision
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by habicab: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2015
seyilapy:

BROS PLS CHECK AND BALANCE WELL O. NO GO MISS YOUR CHANCE O. IF NO BOND YOU ARE ON A SAVE SIDE. WOULD ADVICE U TAKE IT THEN MAYBE SWITCH. GOD HELP U SIR. AMEN

Although I'm yet to collect the appointment letter, I don't think there would b any bond attached. If thre would be, it would have been part of the process, but throughout they never made mention of such. So I think I'm still in a safe mode till Notore calls... I wish us all thr best oo... hoping to see y'all soon
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Jagabanthelion: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2015
habicab:

Although I'm yet to collect the appointment letter, I don't think there would b any bond attached. If thre would be, it would have been part of the process, but throughout they never made mention of such. So I think I'm still in a safe mode till Notore calls... I wish us all thr best oo... hoping to see y'all soon

I sent u a pm. Need some info abt this coy in Onne u just did their medicals. Am suspecting its one I've been expecting their call.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by kingsleychidosky: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
GOD WIN OOOOOOOOO, Success text from NOTORE, God is Good

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.