Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

PDP Would Win????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Would Win????? (430 Views)

Pdp Would Have Managed The Present Situation In Nigeria Better Than Apc / Even With Tinubu As INEC Chairman, PDP Would Still Win Bayelsa / “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Would Win????? by KnowAll(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
I agree with Governor Lamido, d hype in social media can make u think d elections are a foregone conclusion. I was carried away by d hype that this form of media ensued 5 years ago when Governor Obi slugged it out with Soludo. Soludo ruled d social media like an emperor overlooking his empire. Every commentator said it was going to be soludo, this soludo, that soludo. I was carried along haplessly by d social media hype.

On d day of reckoning, when d election took place Soludo not only loss but came 3rd, i was shocked, perplexed, and bewildered about what transpired. What might have gone wrong I thought!!
It took me time to realise that d social media bubble was a bubble of affluent minorities shearing & exchanging views , ideas and concerns. The majority of d real voters were oblivious of this intellectual discuss, in hind sight i should have known better.

Having said that, and knowing my onions now, d hype of APC is another elitist exchange of ideas whilst d enmeshed majority of hungry looking Nigerians would cast their votes as dictated by their benefactors without doubt, and i can say confidently d people would vote PDP. The APC hype is a mirage that does exist in d streets of Gwagalada, Ajegunle, or Sabon Gari.
Re: PDP Would Win????? by halimaabi: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
APC na mouth them dey aka propanganda the would loose woefully.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Young GEJ / Why Is Fayose Passionate About Buhari's Health ? / Buhari To Stabilise Oil Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.