Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid (10536 Views)

Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin / “the Bleached Skin & Se*x Video Were All For Maje” – Toke Makinwa / Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
looks like photoshop to me.
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
love is truly blind.

the bride looks like cat grin grin
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by ggrin(f): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Humblebloke:
Iceberylin and ggrin gringringrin

insultangry
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by ggrin(f): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
MzQueen:
lipsrsealed
is that ur piksure up thereundecided

tongue
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by Humblebloke(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
ggrin:
insultangry

Compliment tongue

The resemblance is preeti stunning cool

#Adjust s ray ban
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by Twaci(f): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
shocked CHISOS!
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by Jarexxx(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Them be lyk dolls
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by ellahzy(f): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Warris dis?? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by Jarexxx(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Them be like dolls
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by myouri(f): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Black and yellow*black and yellow..You know what it is..hun hun!! **Singing in wiz Khalifa'z voice

See the man naa!! She probably doesn't want their kids to be too black, that's why she bleached her skin like say na white singlet...grin

Lol..Perfect combo tho grin grin
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by Nikkytee: 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Blood of God,i don't tink dis is real,looks like photoshop
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by arizona2k5(m): 1:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by pojophilius(m): 6:10am On Feb 19, 2015
I need una help,I had sex more dan 6rounds yday and I didn't release truout,wot do u fnk tz happening pls
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by iceberylin(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Humblebloke:
Iceberylin and ggrin gringringrin

Rest ooo

Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by iceberylin(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2015
pojophilius:
I need una help,I had sex more dan 6rounds yday and I didn't release truout,wot do u fnk tz happening pls

6rounds and u didn't release grin
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by deanoffaculty: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2015
In mathematics,they are called MIXED FRACTION!
In supermarket,they are called TOMTOM.
In music industry,they are called 2FACE.
In Hollywood movie,they are called HORROR.
In chemistry,they are called BALANCED EQUATION.
In physics,they are called NEUTRONS.
In 9ja politics,they are called CONFUSION.

1 Like

Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2015
the groom be like statue.
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by REMMEI(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Are these people commenting new to nairaland or social media as a whole..

Must anyone be told that pics up there is foolishly shopped..

Some people though..
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by VANHELLSING: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
The bride na typical YORUBA GIRL & the groom na ABOKII tongue cool grin
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by Prosperousayo: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
HMMMM
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by Pearly86: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seriously babes should stop with the bleaching, at least this guy has spoken up on behalf of the guys http://smileandtalk.com/2015/02/18/what-do-men-prefer-light-skinned-or-dark-women/
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by yeyenati(f): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dyt:
Looks like my frnd Yeyenati
cheesy grin
me I bleacher than this na. I'm bleached reach my fingernails.

3 Likes

Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by yhusiee(f): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
C'mon guys, it's nt real. PHOTOSHOP. I mean, who ever does dt?
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by spenoiya(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin

i dnt know abt d rest of y'all bt i feel dis pic was edited.
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by pojophilius(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
iceberylin:

6rounds and u didn't release grin
I swear to GOD,na wen my dick go bk to tz initial form I stopped..
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by OKNkanu(m): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2015
not clear if the picture is not photoshoped though!! :-Xnot clear if the picture is not photoshoped though!!
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by iceberylin(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2015
pojophilius:

I swear to GOD,na wen my dick go bk to tz initial form I stopped..
You need jesus grin
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by pojophilius(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2015
iceberylin:

You need jesus grin
Elaborate pls
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by KingTom(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
ggrin:
Kingtom and rozzayy gringringrin

lipsrsealed
Your Husband grin
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by MzQueen(f): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ggrin angry
ggrin:
is that ur piksure up thereundecided

tongue
Re: What In Heaven's Name Is This??? Checkout The Bleached Bride And Brides Maid by ggrin(f): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
MzQueen:
Ggrin angry
MzQueen tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dammy Krane To Buy Land For A Fan / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Weds Her Boo, Niyi Johnson (Wedding Photos) / Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.