Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,859 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista (4152 Views)

People Are Running From PDP Because We Refused To Insult Buhari – Metuh / Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence / The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Some of my friends are guests here,have been trying to preach for them to Vote GEJ and PDP,but they have now seen d light since Barcanista did,GEJ till 2019!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Some of my friends are guests here,have been trying to preach for them to Vote GEJ and PDP,but they have now seen d light since Barcanista did,GEJ till 2019!

the guy took my last brotherly advice to him.

those folks nearly rubbished his sense of judgement.

the facts he is presenting to them is now making them think he is feeling too important but the truth is, they can not match him with better arguments so they resort to abusive words.

Nigerians truly want change but the people preaching and championing it played a major role in the system we want to change.

They have only given right thinking Nigerians reason to believe that PDP have been sanitized. so far, GEJ is the best among the contenders.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
aguiyi:

the guy took my last brotherly advice to him.

those folks nearly rubbished his sense of judgement.

the facts he is presenting to them is now making them think he is feeling too important but the truth is, they can not match him with better arguments so they resort to abusive words.

Nigerians truly want change but the people preaching and championing it played a major role in the system we want to change.

They have only given right thinking Nigerians reason to believe that PDP have been sanitized. so far, GEJ is the best among the contenders.
People are seeing d light!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by automaticcars: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
On yeah? grin grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by ellechrystal(f): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Hahahahahahahaha, welcome lovelies..i love u all

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sai Barcanista
Sai GEJ till we find a better alternative

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by kestolove95(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
And who is barcanista?

2 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Bluepamex: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
kestolove95:
And who is barcanista?
He's one of us
Gej till 2019

18 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by agabaI23(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahaha, welcome lovelies..i love u all
Missed you hun. How have you been?
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by ellechrystal(f): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
agabaI23:
Been good, n u?
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by agabaI23(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista,
I can see you. I know you are a valuable addition. You see your life? wink wink wink grin

3 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
agabaI23:
this una bumpa to bumpa grin

2 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by agabaI23(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
ellechrystal:

Been good, n u?
I have been OK. How was work today? Did any one look for your trouble?
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
ellechrystal:

Been good, n u?
caught in the act grin
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by elantraceey(f): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by agabaI23(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
this una bumpa to bumpa grin
Abeg tuo gap ooo cool
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by PointB: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Imagine ex-PDP members (Obj, Atiku, Saraki, Ngige, El Rufia and co) all in APC shouting, vote for us - we are "change agents" !!! What change or what changed?

Chei! Nigerians don suffer!

14 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by dein77(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'm happy an enigmatic brother, temporarily lost to the broom wavers, has finally come back home, and like the father of the prodigal son, we welcome him to our fold, and have him decked with royal apparel and shall kill the fattest calf on his behalf.

He wasn't meant for such a lying conglomerate of change chanters. His sharp mind was a contrast to the group he was. You're welcome Bro.

Many of us also almost towed his path. We wanted some change, but not a retrogressive one, filled with all sorts of old and corrupt thieves.

We retraced our steps as the real nature of the APC became clearer. We saw it as it were!

10 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Emperor007: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
APC doesn't and would never represent the good change Nigerians want.

GEJ is still the better candidate for now, based on the options we've.

14 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by agabaI23(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
caught in the act grin
Hmmm, I am watching you in 3D. Leave my chrystal to rest jare angry
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Candyrain(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pls I need someone to make me understand something. Is Barcanista now with PDP? I was shocked at his signature. Pls how did this happen?

3 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista dun trowey broom, na rainy season things oh!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by citizenY(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
kestolove95:
And who is barcanista?
\\

One armed (vote)swordsman
\
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Babare(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista everywhere on NAIRALAND...

That's very good. The guy don realise say na him suppose change Nigeria, not one 72-year-old baba wey be army before...

GEJ isn't ideal for Nigeria. But the Remedy APC has presented is more dangerous than the disease we are suffering.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Babare(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista everywhere on NAIRALAND...

That's very good. The guy don realise say na him suppose change Nigeria, not one 72-year-old baba wey be army before...

GEJ isn't ideal for Nigeria. But the Remedy APC has presented is more dangerous than the disease we are suffering.

1 Like

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by EdCure: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
An "adult" who changes political orintation and moral judgements simply because of some dispute he had with some people on a faceless forum and his failure to be accorded some form of security shouldn't be taken seriously.
Its not hard to believe that he was only seeking for attention from Nairaland (which all his life depend on), and that he has no strong convictions.

13 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Babare(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
EdCure:
An "adult" who changes political orintation and moral judgements simply because of some dispute he had with some people on a faceless forum and his failure to be accorded some form of security shouldn't be taken seriously.
Its not hard to believe that he was only seeking for attention from Nairaland (which all his life depend on), and that he has no strong convictions.

If you go into a dialogue with the intent of being STIFF and never opened to other views, there is no way you would learn. Even though strong conviction is good, one needs to be sure he is not strongly convinced in the WRONG.

It is great to be objective and neutral. Try it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by ellechrystal(f): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
caught in the act grin
Buhahaha.....nat Geo wild grin grin grin
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by ellechrystal(f): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
agabaI23:
I have been OK. How was work today? Did any one look for your trouble?
Lol..look for trouble ke, me I dey sell trouble them no fit try am. The person go just cry go house.
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp / Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U / RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.