Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

My visit to Obasanjo's House. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My visit to Obasanjo's House. (600 Views)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / D / My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My visit to Obasanjo's House. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Yeah, i did... I have met many Nigerian men i respect, especially from my state, But my hero has always been Baba..... On a brighter note, The family went to visit Baba yesterday and he is hale and hearty contrary to the funny rumour circulated about him getting arrested. Below is a picture of OBJ playing Ayo yesterday night.....

I frankly never knew he was such a free spirited man as some of his staff were in the beautiful living room watching the Chelsea match while Baba played Ayo with his friend making happy faces while beating the friend about 4-1. Awesome man.

The last picture shows Baba reading the story of his arrest on one of the blogs we showed him, he laughed afterwards and said "At least they did not say i died this time around" he popped a piece of one of his fruits in his mouth and continued with his Ayo.[/size]

1 Like

Re: My visit to Obasanjo's House. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thief Obasanjo is a criminal.

All the publicity he is getting is because he is positioning himself to head an interim government after elections are eventually cancelled.

Join me to call for APC to set up a parallel government immediately

(1) (Reply)

Chris Uba’s PDP Faction Drags INEC, PDP To Supreme Court Over Candidate's List / President Goodluck Jonathan Seeks Yoruba Leaders Support / 6million OPC Members'll Vote For Jonathan: Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.