Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? (16270 Views)

Lamar $ J.cole: Is Hip Hop Dead Or Alife? / Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act / Hip-hop In Nigeria: Dead Or Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Dandeson1(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2015
Lol, bad belle is allowed....haters gon hate... who God has blessed no man can curse. @op go and get busy with your life.

3 Likes

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Cutehector(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2015
IamBangalee lol what kynd of twirra handle is dat? Dbanj sef. One love bro. After him, na him. No one else. His music videos commands respect

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2015
Half dead.. half alive!
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Optional2(f): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2015
Dead
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by iamboody(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2015
Wetin this guy do una?
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Alive and well hated! #ThereWillBeHaters
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by mako007(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2015
evegran:
Whos gonna read this? Esp when Dbanj is the topic not my dear country? Ah not me! Its too friggin long! O_o
your personal text reads we don't have to like you but being me, I do what people don't want so I'm already liking you. wink
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by lonelydora: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2015
If I tell you say I read this....Make I naked bath for bathroom.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by EasyBundles(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2015
Buy ur data frm Easy Bundles
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2015
mako007:
your personal text reads we don't have to like you but being me, I do what people don't want so I'm already liking you. wink

Oya like me. (hoping you'd unlike me now being as you 'do what people dont want') smiley
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2015
lonelydora:
If I tell you say I read this....Make I naked bath for bathroom.

Hahaha no jor. Let plenty soap enter your eyes if you read it smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Genea(f): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2015
i didnt read all dat but its approaching d death phase
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2015
no comment
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Can't D'banj take a simple cue from his contemporaries like P-Square and 2baba, Flavor and Jay Martins who are making cool millions all over Africa? I heard with all the money he has made all through his career he is still living in a rented property like me, while P-Square, 2face even the Dr Sid (whom he kept accusing broke Mo'hits up) is happily settled in his career, marriage and has moved to his personal house.

I just wonder what kind of a man left his life only to intrude into someone's else and start worrying about such person's life. This is nothing but an attempt at propaganda coupled with bitterness, jealousy, envy and unprecedented evil. Get a life bro !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Maximus85(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmmm. Dbanj may be done. Left to Don Jazzy he would want to accept the prodigal son back home. But the new crew wouldn't ever want that. Back then Don payed too much attention to Dbanj while the other artistes' careers suffer. Now in the Mavin they all almost have equal attention from the boss. So Dbanj going back to Mavin won't ever happen.

The only way out is Dbanj staying on his own and Jazzy supporting him. They can have a collab album together. And most importantly Dbanj should apologize to Nigerians for his childishness. We still love him. We are still felling the nigga.

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by caselessogbuagu: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Dead!
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by blacq2009(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2015
lionshare:
You seem so pained! Pele...I hope you earn well enough doing this... I just wonder what inspires so much hate towards dbanj from the press! Oh I dig ...nigga does not drop free cash abi

You talked of maternity leave and also that you're not married yet. Where did you get the child from? Or you're second Mary abi? Take care of those and halt worrying about Eja Nla. Thank me later

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by sheriffman(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2015
DEAD
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Danova(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2015
I knew there was gonna b a problem after d release of d video with Snoop Dogg.... D way he was rolling around Snoop like he's god leaving Jazzy.....
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by pring: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2015
Maximus85:
Hmmmm. Dbanj may be done. Left to Don Jazzy he would want to accept the prodigal son back home. But the new crew wouldn't ever want that. Back then Don payed too much attention to Dbanj while the other artistes' careers suffer. Now in the Mavin they all almost have equal attention from the boss. So Dbanj going back to Mavin won't ever happen.

The only way out is Dbanj staying on his own and Jazzy supporting him. They can have a collab album together. And most importantly Dbanj should apologize to Nigerians for his childishness. We still love him. We are still felling the nigga.
well said. D banj became so pompous as if he has arrived.
If d banj were to be successfull n rich like jay z, Dr dre or p diddy.
I wonder if Africa or small Nigeria will contain him. Doing house boy for amber rose. Forgetting his roots.
disgusting.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2015
The Rise & Fall of "Individualism".

I have gone through the entire write-up, and I will say, the writer of this article was professional in 80% of the writing, embittered in 10% and thoroughly hating on 5% and the remaining 5% is left for my mistaken judgment.

80% thorough professionalism, I can only deduce that any DBanj in this world, needs a Don Jazzy, but every Don Jazzy in this world can produce thousands of Dbanj(s). We must learn to shun chop-alone mentality. This is the structured mentality that has destroyed Dbanj. When in business, its better to lose a few percentile commission and keep relationships. Do not burn your bridges.

Every DBanj must learn not to love foreigners more than your locals, and do not portray foreigners as closer allies than your country persons. And in business, do not remain the mentor, processor, executor and signatory of your ideas. Allow others to make inputs and accept corrections.

The solution to Dbanj still lies in him. Like everyone will say, its not too late to practically beg Don Jazzy, but I am sure only the grace of Dr. Sid and the fellow mates at Mavin, whose careers were dimmed because of Don J's focus on Dbanj will be his saving grace. He can start by lobbying Sidney and then Jazzy might just help him shine again.

Learn to use your enemies and never attempt to outshine the masters, even if you are more intelligent.

10 Likes

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by nellaluv(f): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2015
Azuka is a bad belle bit*h that can't write to save her life. I wonder who she paid to write this for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Tvegas(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2015
I guess the bulk of the posters before me didn't even read the article. The writer made some valid points which our stars should take seriously, why do we suck up to the controversial and morally debased characters from the USA? Respectable americans don't see the likes of Kardashian and amber rose as role models so why should our banks finance their appearances in Nigeria?

Dbanj should retrace his steps and get his groove back. We are all bound to make mistakes but what matters is what we do with the lessons learnt thereafter.

5 Likes

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by ACM10: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Oga Titus dey spend okpoho on top of okpoho. . .Dbanj spends his money hanging around with Kanye west, when Kanye should be the one picking the bill

3 Likes

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by dhardline(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2015
Oga Titus grin grin grin
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by anonym0us: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Oga Titus forming eja nla
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by redcliff: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2015
although some valid points were made here but its obvious that this post reeks of hate and inciteful thoughts

2 Likes

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by nerodenero: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2015
If you want to hide something from a blackman,put it in a book.He will never read it.I enjoyed the write-up.I'm pained as the writer too for how Dbanj has lost it.He will definitely bounce back.

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by redcliff: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Tvegas:
I guess the bulk of the posters before me didn't even read the article. The writer made some valid points which our stars should take seriously, why do we suck up to the controversial and morally debased characters from the USA? Respectable americans don't see the likes of Kardashian and amber rose as role models so why should our banks finance their appearances in Nigeria?

Dbanj should retrace his steps and get his groove back. We are all bound to make mistakes but what matters is what we do with the lessons learnt thereafter.

Apparently, only a hand full of artiste have been able to revive their dying careers and it takes a miracle to do so. Every artiste or star has to take the backstage sometime..I think this is Dbanj's time.

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Suljosh: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2015
@OP are you living or are you existing?

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2015
After all the beef, the author then writes that this is not a beef!

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by muh4lyf(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Have you forgotten that Dbanj is a celebrity. If you don't want to be criticized then you have no business been a celeb. To those that are abusing the writer I can say categorically that most of yaa don't have dbanj music on you phones. The writer did the right thing. Seriously dbang need help,maybe not financially bt his career is going down the drain... Only those that love him are saying it out,tellin him the truth. All I read is your entire family as rich as him?... Why are we Nigerians always like this. Dbanj could offer more than his wealth nd that's why they had to be writing about him. I think the real haters are those that abuse everybody that criticiz dbanj. Dbanj truly you need to do something about you career it's almost over. Ejanla we miss you...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Wizkid – Sounds From The Other Side / Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) / The Song: The Song - Olorun Mimo/2ce Olorun Mimo Olorun Baba, Olorun Baba Olorun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.