Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? (16269 Views)

Lamar $ J.cole: Is Hip Hop Dead Or Alife? / Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act / Hip-hop In Nigeria: Dead Or Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2015
lionshare:
You seem so pained! Pele...I hope you earn well enough doing this... I just wonder what inspires so much hate towards dbanj from the press! Oh I dig ...nigga does not drop free cash abi

U definitely didn't read the last paragraph !

That paragraph is meant for peeps like u, she's entered her house and locked her gates.

# she cares less about ur opinion

5 Likes

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by alobam1: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Azuka is nonesense writer..let me use that word.. She hates on people.Go and see what she wrote about Toke Makinwa too. She only blabbed in this article without giving us Pictures to back it up.. No not one picture. If I had not being at the headies I would have believed all what she wrote about Toke..But hell NO Na Lie.. Dbanj isn't dead. He's songs are being massively played on Radio. T.V. Etc. Would a Man with a Dead Career be played like that?If you want to know a Man whose career is dead go and ask Ruggedman Tony tetuila Eddy remedy 2shot Rasqie etc.. When was the last time you heard their song on radio sef..Dbanj still headlines shows..he is still the Koko Master and he has made more money for himself.. The biggest endorsement by an African. Do you think if he is still in Nigeria doing Local Champion he would get that Endorsement?.Nonesense Haters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Coogar aka K Switch where are thou? Come and defend your master.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2015
lionshare:
You seem so pained! Pele...I hope you earn well enough doing this... I just wonder what inspires so much hate towards dbanj from the press! Oh I dig ...nigga does not drop free cash abi

I wish you understand what the article is all about. It is about the brand but his personality can't be separated from the brand.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by caselessogbuagu: 10:02am On Feb 21, 2015
DickDastardly:
COMA, and needs to be placed on Djazzy life support ASAP! cool
who b coma again? Autocorrect.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by caselessogbuagu: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Coogar aka K Switch where are thou? Come and defend your master.
coogar no b rapper? K-switch doesn't rap.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Mikolo70(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
If You Are Not Important Nobody Will Talk About You....

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Niwdog(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2015
D'banj needs to do something abt his music carrier. To me he is half alive.
Nice article tho
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Kimmo(f): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2015
The writer clearly has something against Dbanj, plus the name dropping was annoying too. But I agree with the part about the Yankee twerker.
Honestly, with the number of stars we have in our country, not to mention Africa, it's insulting to expect us to be impressed by Amber Rose.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Themandator: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2015
The brand is comatose, right now.... This article proves one thing: that the story about d'banj mum funding of MO Hit is a fallacy
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by pweetixandy: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
I shld pray for dbanj abi wat did she say

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by prelinctus: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2015
Dbanj is a TALENTLESS TENANT who OWES a lot of people.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by isan(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
After dis what did u get? undecided DBanj remain 1 of african greatest...life is up and down
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by ifewise(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
We still love Dbanj,Dry bone shall rise again.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by mako007(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
evegran:

Oya like me. (hoping you'd unlike me now being as you 'do what people dont want') smiley
I would have but now I'm changed grin I obey , but only beautiful people.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Ziggyzito(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
pring:
well said. D banj became so pompous as if he has arrived.
If d banj were to be successfull n rich like jay z, Dr dre or p diddy.
I wonder if Africa or small Nigeria will contain him. Doing house boy for amber rose. Forgetting his roots.
disgusting.
you're a ram.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
d banj proove them wrong. Fi le
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
well D banj is old enough to mk his own decisions, also u guys shud stop making Don jazzy feel so important..., but u guys shud stop making it feel like D banj can't survive without him.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
alobam1:
Azuka is nonesense writer..let me use that word.. She hates on people.Go and see what she wrote about Toke Makinwa too. She only blabbed in this article without giving us Pictures to back it up.. No not one picture. If I had not being at the headies I would have believed all what she wrote about Toke..But hell NO Na Lie.. Dbanj isn't dead. He's songs are being massively played on Radio. T.V. Etc. Would a Man with a Dead Career be played like that?If you want to know a Man whose career is dead go and ask Ruggedman Tony tetuila Eddy remedy 2shot Rasqie etc.. When was the last time you heard their song on radio sef..Dbanj still headlines shows..he is still the Koko Master and he has made more money for himself.. The biggest endorsement by an African. Do you think if he is still in Nigeria doing Local Champion he would get that Endorsement?.Nonesense Haters
say the truth apart from Oliver Twist, which other sang have u heard D banj sing dat was on d lips of everyone... I don't stay in Lagos but in ph here, most ppl re beginning to forget wat he looks like.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
mako007:
I would have but now I'm changed grin I obey , but only beautiful people.

Lol chicken!
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by alobam1: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
lygn19:
say the truth apart from Oliver Twist, which other sang have u heard D banj sing dat was on d lips of everyone... I don't stay in Lagos but in ph here, most ppl re beginning to forget wat he looks like.

Lol..And here comes people like Azuka.. I guess u haven't heard Top of the World?.You don't know Finally?Neither do you know he's soundtrack for Half of a Yellow Sun. Ohh guess u don't open your T.V and see him on the super remix with orisefemi on Double wahala remix or on won da mo with the Portharcourt boy himself Burna Boy. Or on the most trending song right now in Africa. Feeling the Nigga with Akon..Abegi put away your sentiments and you see he is better off.. Has made more money since the spilt and more relavance.. If he had stayed put in Mohit he wont have made all of what I outlined in my previous post.. Till Eternity Don jazzy can never get another Dbanj. Don jazzy prefers being a local champion instead of moving into the World.. Mind you Chobams is far more recognised internationally than Donjazzy.. What does that say to you? Stop being a Local Champion..Chikena.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by EbolaParasite: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Billyonaire:
The Rise & Fall of "Individualism".

I have gone through the entire write-up, and I will say, the writer of this article was professional in 80% of the writing, embittered in 10% and thoroughly hating on 5% and the remaining 5% is left for my mistaken judgment.

80% thorough professionalism, I can only deduce that any DBanj in this world, needs a Don Jazzy, but every Don Jazzy in this world can produce thousands of Dbanj(s). We must learn to shun chop-alone mentality. This is the structured mentality that has destroyed Dbanj. When in business, its better to lose a few percentile commission and keep relationships. Do not burn your bridges.

Every DBanj must learn not to love foreigners more than your locals, and do not portray foreigners as closer allies than your country persons. And in business, do not remain the mentor, processor, executor and signatory of your ideas. Allow others to make inputs and accept corrections.

The solution to Dbanj still lies in him. Like everyone will say, its not too late to practically beg Don Jazzy, but I am sure only the grace of Dr. Sid and the fellow mates at Mavin, whose careers were dimmed because of Don J's focus on Dbanj will be his saving grace. He can start by lobbying Sidney and then Jazzy might just help him shine again.

Learn to use your enemies and never attempt to outshine the masters, even if you are more intelligent.

You people are seriously delusional. Why all the bad belle. Firstly, it was DON JAZZY that BROKE UP with Dbanj so why all the hate. Why not hate on DON JAZZY for requesting that mo hits be broken up. Secondly, DON JAZZY is not the only producer alive. Why must he go back to him. For you to suggest that DON JAZZY is the only way Dbanj can make good music shows you are an ILLITERATE.

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by incrediblestev: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fact is that Dbanj needs an experienced manager and a business mentor..... He should forget about music and concentrate on bringing others up, concentrate on the business side of music like his former partner Don Jazzy is doing. He has burnt a lot of bridges and needs to stop putting up appearances and just own up, he does not need a Don Jazzy to help him do all these. Besides, the likes of Dr Sid wouldn't want that to happen, and their reasons are very justified, nobody wants an overbearing character that does not know when to step back and let others shine too..... It can not always be about you. Dr Sid was right to have said his career was being overshadowed by Dbanj's, just because Dbanj brought him in, no come mean say, him no go come let them shine too, they can't continue to be his side kicks...... Look at the arrangement in the new Mavin, everyone is getting a fair share of the right effort, publicity, exposure and attention needed, they are not there to bask in the successes of Tiwa, Dr Sid or even da prince...... Good a thing the likes of Dr Sid prevailed on Jazzy to let go off Dbanj, he would have drowned everyone in his unbridled American excitement and experiment.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Krasid(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
D.E.A.D. He is finished.
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
alobam1:

Lol..And here comes people like Azuka.. I guess u haven't heard Top of the World?.You don't know Finally?Neither do you know he's soundtrack for Half of a Yellow Sun. Ohh guess u don't open your T.V and see him on the super remix with orisefemi on Double wahala remix or on won da mo with the Portharcourt boy himself Burna Boy. Or on the most trending song right now in Africa. Feeling the Nigga with Akon..Abegi put away your sentiments and you see he is better off.. Has made more money since the spilt and more relavance.. If he had stayed put in Mohit he wont have made all of what I outlined in my previous post.. Till Eternity Don jazzy can never get another Dbanj. Don jazzy prefers being a local champion instead of moving into the World.. Mind you Chobams is far more recognised internationally than Donjazzy.. What does that say to you? Stop being a Local Champion..Chikena.
ok
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
alobam1:

pls who is oritse femi

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
alobam1:

my second question is who is Azuka?
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by zimoni(f): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
Oloriburuku Aburo Oloshi

How Much Did They Pay You For The PHD(Pull Him Down)?

God punish all of unna one by one.

SkilBanj Is Blessed.

Haterz Go And Die.

Nansense.

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
alobam1:

my 3rd question is who is Chobams?

1 Like

Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
all and all... all I ve to say is in 2 face's voice- " if nobody talks abt u, then u re nobody, whether na truth dem talk or na lie, walai ma guy"
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by chronique(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Why can't you guys let this guy be for God sake? Ok,we've heard he's broke and he's fading into oblivion but can't you guys just get a life and move on? *sighs*
Re: The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
alobam1:

lol... I just downloaded d won da mo song... its making sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Wizkid – Sounds From The Other Side / Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) / The Song: The Song - Olorun Mimo/2ce Olorun Mimo Olorun Baba, Olorun Baba Olorun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.