Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Challenge For Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenge For Muslim (495 Views)

The Great Challenge For Christians / Challenge For Roman Catholic Doctrine / If Going To Church Has Become A Challenge For You, Try Our Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenge For Muslim by HCpaul(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHALLENGE FOR MUSLIM

This is simple and basic as it does not anticipate any abuse. Let me start with this question;

Is Muhammed still alive?

I won't dispute the fact that Muhammed exist, i won't disagree with the fact that he deceived too. Yes, he exist and deceive. I have read alot about Muhammed. He was just a religious scientist. He came up with an idea of creating a new religious doctrine. God restricted his demonic spirit nature from not being able to perform a real and valuable miracle, which made him to said that "Miracles has been stoped from the ancient testament ages".
As a result of this, he was restricted from heavenly proofs or evidence. Jesus cited in his ministry on earth that "believe in the miracles that you see me doing for they are evidence of my father backup".

I won't decieve you by saying that Muhammed is in paradise. He is just one of leviathans who are fearless
and confidently terrorize. Morality surpass the religion of Muhammed. Many fake muslims are still denying millitancy, when they are the one practising real islamic religion.

Atleast, morality will keep you from fornication and make you to embrace living in peace instead of chanting peace in blood-shedding.
His sinful nature is just high with his smooth talk.

He may possibly be with Satan now. He succeeded a great mission by initiating the belief that religion is a licence to heaven. These people don't have a heart for God at all. They just exist but they don't live.

It will be too
ridiculus to be comparing a creature
with a creator. Muhammed is a
creature and Jesus is a creator.
Muhammed had a grave but
Jesus is the first to resurrect from
the dead.

The name of
Muhammed is a dead name but
see how the name of Jesus is
healing, delivering and saving
which proves that he is alive. I
can't be following a dead servant.
Infact a living dog is better than a
dead lion. You are even better
than the corpse of Muhammed.

I am living, he is dead, am more lively than him. Infact, my common sence surpasses his. I wonder why he is just not wise.

Thank God he succeded fooling himself to hell but what about my brethren?

I cry!

The day will declare when you
will see the stone that you are
rejecting becoming the head of
the corner.
Re: Challenge For Muslim by Mubarack44(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
you don't know what your doing. and for your information you can't challenge Muslims they are far above your expectations.

people like you came with that bad intentions towards Islam but the end up converting to Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Challenge For Muslim by pneumaticos(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2015
Welcome....the op point make alot of sense

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarassing Moment In Church. / Church Denies Worshippers Holy Communion Because They Don’t Have Pvcs / Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.2nd.april.2015 | The Ministry Gifts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.