Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Experience With My School's Bursar - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With My School's Bursar (33548 Views)

FUTA: Vice Chancellor, Bursar Docked For Over N156 Million Fraud(photos) / N1bn Allowance: EFCC Summons OAU VC, Bursar / EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by jaksontun: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
What is the reason for reporting him and what will you say he did wrong?
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by PrimeMeso(f): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
itstpia8:
Is the op male or female.
Does a lady touch a guy's bosom's? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by swaggzo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
itstpia8:

You said he saw another lady before you, are you more beautiful than her or why do you think he ignored her and came at you.

that's just why I asked how she was dressed on the day she went to see the bursar guy.. But then the pig replied me with "I wore panties"
No one mentioned before time to me that she's this fuccked up else I wouldn't have come to comment on her very shitty thread in the first place. Scrab!
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by freezyprinzy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Get a spy watch or a mini recording device 1 he won't notice record ur conversation dn make mayb 2/3 copies of it bt dn report him yet if he does dat again let it out
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by dnawah(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
Just feel like sharing this story with you,please if you were in my shoes what would have been your reaction?

Two days ago I went to the bursary department in my school to have my course forms signed, when I got there the bursar was busy attending to other students so he asked me to sit which I did, while he kept on attending to them. He was done attending to everyone I met inside the office and was about attending to me when someone else came in, he left me to attend to that person with an excuse that she is the Secretary to one of the HOD's in the school, I kept waiting patiently little did I know he was up to something. when he was done attending to the young lady and she left I gave him my course forms to sign, he took them, looked at them for a while then stared back at me and called my name. I answered, he asked if I will like to be his friend( deep down in my heart I was like, see this old cargo oh wetin him want sef) then I gave him an abrupt answer "yes" I felt he would do the needful and let me go but the next thing I heard was " can I have your nums" (for my mind I shout say Kai! e don set for me oh) God so bless I wasn't with my phone, this was what I had tried hard to avoid for the past 3yrs I had been in skul. I almost lied that I don't have a phone but had a second thought,so I gave him a wrong nums,that wasn't okay for the mugu oh he signed the course forms thereafter he stretched his hands to touch my breast* shy* I had no option than to slap his hand so hard. I stood up and left his office, he kept shouting "we will talk on phone"

the problem now is :should I keep it to myself or let the school authority know about it? I will sincerely appreciate your opinions.
well go back to him,tell him that u r a child of God.that any one that touches will die.pray before u go.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
Just feel like sharing this story with you,please if you were in my shoes what would have been your reaction?

Two days ago I went to the bursary department in my school to have my course forms signed, when I got there the bursar was busy attending to other students so he asked me to sit which I did, while he kept on attending to them. He was done attending to everyone I met inside the office and was about attending to me when someone else came in, he left me to attend to that person with an excuse that she is the Secretary to one of the HOD's in the school, I kept waiting patiently little did I know he was up to something. when he was done attending to the young lady and she left I gave him my course forms to sign, he took them, looked at them for a while then stared back at me and called my name. I answered, he asked if I will like to be his friend( deep down in my heart I was like, see this old cargo oh wetin him want sef) then I gave him an abrupt answer "yes" I felt he would do the needful and let me go but the next thing I heard was " can I have your nums" (for my mind I shout say Kai! e don set for me oh) God so bless I wasn't with my phone, this was what I had tried hard to avoid for the past 3yrs I had been in skul. I almost lied that I don't have a phone but had a second thought,so I gave him a wrong nums,that wasn't okay for the mugu oh he signed the course forms thereafter he stretched his hands to touch my breast* shy* I had no option than to slap his hand so hard. I stood up and left his office, he kept shouting "we will talk on phone"

the problem now is :should I keep it to myself or let the school authority know about it? I will sincerely appreciate your opinions.

But he loves you grin
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by dangervu(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
OohMpa:
Go back to office, tell him to touch your bwest, pless it hard, veli veli hard with two hands until you take photo while he plessing it. Come back here and uproad the photo otherwise we won't berieve you angry angry

you just one commedian i want to know

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by prophetfire: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
OohMpa:
Go back to office, tell him to touch your bwest, pless it hard, veli veli hard with two hands until you take photo while he plessing it. Come back here and uproad the photo otherwise we won't berieve you angry angry
olboy you got it well.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Hychineson(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

I have never said you lied but there is certainly something wrong with your story. I am been in the university system for around 14 years as an undergraduate student,postgraduate student,non-teaching staff and teaching staff in one of the foremost universities in Nigeria so,I know what I am talking about. You sound too defensive for someone saying who claim to be saying the truth. Henceforth,I reply you no more sad
my dear! Help me tell her, I hv said earlier that a Bursar who is a principal officer in the university who suppose to man the financial affairs of the university has nothing to do with course forms. I wonder the type of Universty she attends.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Hychineson(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
obstead200:

@ the bolded; very big lie. except on very special and peculiar circumstances.
thank u my dear. Help me tel her.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Pweetyradiance(f): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
sauceny:

But he loves you grin
holyghost fire! person papa luv me?
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Motolank: 4:47am On Feb 20, 2015
OohMpa:
Ur profile picture said it all
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Motolank: 4:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Which of your breast actually did he point at?? Or tried touch?
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2015
running fast across this thread
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
holyghost fire! person papa luv me?

Asin [size=50pt]true love things & stuff[/size]... While not give him a chance,he would love you unconditionally,besides 9ja gurlz are known to date older men grin
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by omegafeetal(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2015
grin
OohMpa:

guy, u be kolo ooo grin
OohMpa:

guy, u be kolo ooo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Pweetyradiance(f): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
sauceny:

Asin [size=50pt]true love things & stuff[/size]... While not give him a chance,he would love you unconditionally,besides 9ja gurlz are known to date older men grin
Mtchew, u are ain't okay. I can see
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by dazzy2(f): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Men remain Men no matter wit most of u talking will definately do d same........mtcheeeeeeew
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by obstead200(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa o, English is indeed very difficult for some people.

You just said that bursars have contact with students on special occasions and I said bursars do have contacts with students, how are we not saying the same thing? The contact can be on special occasion or not, still, there is contact, what then is your issue?

Only if bursars don't have any contact with students at all(emphasis on at all) would you be in the position to call me a liar.

Please learn how to read and understand, before making a big f00l of yourself, thank you.

No need for insults here.

u need to understand something about written english.
I can write a single sentence in which I really mean one thing but then I structure it in such a way that my readers wud think I mean another thing.
ur sentence which I bolded intends to make the readers believe that bursars do have a sustained contact with the students hence u believe the story may be credible.

I corrected u because the level of contact bursars have with the students is so low that chances of the story being true (the way the OP narrated it) is very unlikely. this is what I want u to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jambites, What's Your New JAMB Score After Receiving The 40 Mark From Jamb? / Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service / ASUU Rejects N500k School Fee Proposal For Public Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.