Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? (2776 Views)

Would U Rather D Insurgency Permanently Ended In Nigeria Or Be N25m Richer / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by yahx(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
State-by-state PVC collection statistics from INEC. The highest are Nasarawa (96%), Gombe (95%), Katsina (92%), Kaduna (91%), Zamfara (90%), while the lowest are Ogun (40%), FCT (61%), Lagos (62%), Edo (64.3%), Oyo (64.9%).
The north even with the insurgency has collected it pvc , but how did they collect it when we all know that many are dead many ran to cameroun and chad #what is jega not answering or is he favouring the apc ?
The east and west has the lowest count even thou they are not having any crisis there.
BELOW IS THE WHOLE STATES STATISTICS of PVC Collection?
Is jega favouring buhari or what is the reason

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by lacasa: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Cos Northerners are the most politically inclined people inn Nigeria.

PVCs are the ammunition to bring the much needed sanity to the system and Northern Nigerians have keyed into that!.

#Simple!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by L0nestar(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
I think it borders on the level of enthusiasm and the level of desire for
#Change
The population, level of unemployment will also play a major role.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by Lombrozo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Remember that hausa ppl can do anything for their person

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by deji68: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
dont worry the new INEC card reader will bring out the truth, grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by adebisicutie: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
lacasa:

PVCs are the ammunition to bring the much needed sanity to the system and Northern Nigerians have keyed into that!.

#Simple!

Thank you, the average uneducated northerner is a lot more politically aware than the so called intellectuals in the south. While a lot of people can't be bothered to lose a day of business to go and queue to collect PVC , the average northerner will sacrifice everything to ensure he votes for his choice.

17 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by NafeesaAA(f): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Because collecting our PVC is the only way we can punish a government that neglected us. A president dancing a mixed breed of Azanto and selewu 24hrs after a savage sucide bombing killed 100 Nigerians.

19 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by DesChyko: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
I believe this has nothing to do with wanting 'change' or not as many have been led to believe. The Northerners, dating back in time, adhere to the instructions of their perceived leader. For this reason, the colonial masters found it easy to pitch their tents there, in contrast to the South (some areas particularly). They are simply doing as instructed, evident in all their dealings. They prefer to allow others do their thinking for them than to make their own decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by Kx: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
lacasa:

#Simple!
Apart from that, dey are d most informed politically etc.
Show me even a "common" abokki shoemaker as called in d south that does not listen to BBC Hausa service with a transistor radio be it a "qiosk" operator, abokik or a fulani nomad in d bush?

9 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by yahx(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
lacasa:

#Simple!
hey man a northerner adamawa state to b precise was among dos attacked in mubi d business hub of d state u can't tell me that all those who fleed to cameroon d inec went to camerroon to giv dem pvc huh #same borno yobe nd dey say wev collected 90percent how. Nd who

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
INEC handed the cards out to Emirs and district heads to distribute. Many of them are still holding on to these cards as they cannot find the people that were originally registered to hand them their cards as Most of those registered in the far north are children, Nigeriens and Chadians. They are hoping that somehow on Election Day those cards will turn to votes. This will be a very interesting election.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by yahx(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
NafeesaAA:
Because collecting our PVC is the only way we can punish a government that neglected us. A president dancing a mixed breed of Azanto and selewu 24hrs after a savage sucide bombing killed 100 Nigerians.
we are killing ourselve nobody is killing us #we bomb ourselve inflict pains on ourselves jas bcaus som ar christians av not hard it av seen d attack face to face in mubi gombi and hong in adamawa killing ur own states men and blaming it on gej
Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by darksuit(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
dazzzz d tool dy will use to vote in either Buhari or jonathan
The former being more appropiate grin

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by kokoA(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2153273/5-million-votes-stake-sanusi#30854583

While their traditional and religious leaders instruct them to go get their PVCs and vote, southern traditional and religious leaders are busy looking for any available politicians a5z to leak for some peanuts.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by Glowstone(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ask JEGA

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by kokoA(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
yahx:
we are killing ourselve nobody is killing us #we bomb ourselve inflict pains on ourselves jas bcaus som ar christians av not hard it av seen d attack face to face in mubi gombi and hong in adamawa killing ur own states men and blaming it on gej
so it is proper for a president we voted in massively in 2011 to go about dancing skelewu on our soil while we "kill ourselves" kwo?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by yahx(m): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
kokoA:
so it is proper for a president we voted in massively in 2011 to go about dancing skelewu on our soil while we "kill ourselves" kwo?
wat do we want wat are we fighting for why not kill d politicians instead of killing poor farmers who hav not seen any surport from government#am not suporting gej cous I dnt lik him neither do I lik buhari# I need som1 who wil bring peace to my state adamawa
Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
NafeesaAA:
Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by kokoA(m): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
yahx:
wat do we want wat are we fighting for why not kill d politicians instead of killing poor farmers who hav not seen any surport from government#am not suporting gej cous I dnt lik him neither do I lik buhari# I need som1 who wil bring peace to my state adamawa
You should also ask why ISIL, Alqueda, Alshabab, etc kill innocent people and not politicians.. These groups have nothing to with politics, they just believe in some strange ideologies and they draw their strength from some strange believe that they are doing the right thing.. GEJ nor Buhari is not the cause of BH we know, but government exist to protect her people. A government who has failed to carry out that task is not worth retaining. Buhari may be worst than GEJ, Buhari may be better than GEJ but GEJ can never be better than GEJ.. I am willing to take the 50percent chance with Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by yahx(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
kokoA:
You should also ask why ISIL, Alqueda, Alshabab, etc kill innocent people and not politicians.. These groups have nothing to with politics, they just believe in some strange ideologies and they draw their strength from some strange believe that they are doing the right thing.. GEJ nor Buhari is not the cause of BH we know, but government exist to protect her people. A government who has failed to carry out that task is not worth retaining. Buhari may be worst than GEJ, Buhari may be better than GEJ but GEJ can never be better than GEJ.. I am willing to take the 50percent chance with Buhari.
wish you the best bro#wish u knw buhari frm wethin(modify)
Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2015
jerseyboy:
INEC handed the cards out to Emirs and district heads to distribute. Many of them are still holding on to these cards as they cannot find the people that were originally registered to hand them their cards as Most of those registered in the far north are children, Nigeriens and Chadians. They are hoping that somehow on Election Day those cards will turn to votes. This will be a very interesting election.

Go on deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by Ikengawo: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2015
Northerners are more politically active than southerners.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by Blackfire(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2015
Glowstone:
Ask JEGA

an average aboki is a pratical politician,but an average southerner(esp sw and se)is a keyboard warrior

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by themano: 12:42am On Feb 19, 2015
NafeesaAA:
Neglected you? After building so many schools, universities, roads, dams in the north?Pls dont get me started. When Boko haram started n where focused on churches, were u not dancing azonto.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by udemzyudex(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2015
adebisicutie:

Thank you, the average uneducated northerner is a lot more politically aware than the so called intellectuals in the south. While a lot of people can't be bothered to lose a day of business to go and queue to collect PVC , the average northerner will sacrifice everything to ensure he votes for his choice.
pls don't say this again,you mean those people that have walking around for more than a week just to get their PVCs are f00ls right?only the northerners know the important of pvc right?

Now ask yourself this question,why are they complaining since you guys assume they don't need it?

While will it take someone a week or more just to collect his/her PVC,instead of u to ask INEC why they didn't employ more staffs and make it easier for people to collect their PVC by returning them back to their polling unit instead of ward?

Do you even watch the news?
Many people are complaining,that they have not collected theirs and u're saying they like bis abi? So the northerners don't have their own business too abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by themano: 12:47am On Feb 19, 2015
jerseyboy:
INEC handed the cards out to Emirs and district heads to distribute. Many of them are still holding on to these cards as they cannot find the people that were originally registered to hand them their cards as Most of those registered in the far north are children, Nigeriens and Chadians. They are hoping that somehow on Election Day those cards will turn to votes. This will be a very
interesting election.
You are so correct!. Fact. 1 millions likes

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 19, 2015
NafeesaAA:

Gbam!!

Nafeesa, can I marry you? Akoi malu, akoi kudi, akoi turenchi fala fala ni! grin
Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by sCun: 12:57am On Feb 19, 2015
yahx:
hey man a northerner adamawa state to b precise was among dos attacked in mubi d business hub of d state u can't tell me that all those who fleed to cameroon d inec went to camerroon to giv dem pvc huh #same borno yobe nd dey say wev collected 90percent how. Nd who
Apart from the displaced some have been killed, some kidnapped, some are actually boko haram members living in camps, yet Borno and Adamawa have close to 80% collection rate
Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by sCun: 12:59am On Feb 19, 2015
Blackfire:

an average aboki is a pratical politician,but an average southerner(esp sw and se)is a keyboard warrior
Please restrict it to South west.
Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by realjoker(m): 12:59am On Feb 19, 2015
this is my first comment about election matter... all i have to say is we only pretend to be UNITE but we are truly not except if we are going to continue to be deceiving our self, i have been observing because am good at listening than at talking. i am a Yoruba and all form of abuse are welcome i will still be back to make my self clear, and am sure most of those who will castrate me are new to Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by sCun: 1:07am On Feb 19, 2015
jerseyboy:
An INEC official somewhat confirmed this on AIT few days ago.
When asked about it he said, though such things might be happening but they weren't actually approved by INEC, it wasn't an official policy of INEC. He didn't deny it was happening, he simply shifted the blame to ''disobedient'' staff.
Our problem in the South is over sabi and over adherence to rules. The INEC official in the south who will refuse to give a woman whose husband travelled out for work her husband's PVC, is a southerner. On the other hand, the northern INEC staff doesn't mind dumping the remaining PVCs with the emir for the people to collect when they want.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 19, 2015
sCun:

An INEC official somewhat confirmed this on AIT few days ago.
When asked about it he said, though such things might be happening but they weren't actually approved by INEC, it wasn't an official policy of INEC. He didn't deny it was happening, he simply shifted the blame to ''disobedient'' staff.
Our problem in the South is over sabi and over adherence to rules. The INEC official in the south who will refuse to give a woman whose husband travelled out for work her husband's PVC, is a southerner. On the other hand, the northern INEC staff doesn't mind dumping the remaining PVCs with the emir for the people to collect when they want.

My mum collected for my brother and dad three weeks ago at Alimosho. She went with their temporary cards and international passports.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Prof. Osinbajo's Lovely Brother / Dahiru Mangal And His Grip On Nigeria Customs Service.. / Photo: Maryam Abacha And Her Father Late Jidda Jere Years Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.