Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner (25570 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by mankan2k7(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is when DNA test is most needed. Women and different DICKsons are inseparable

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by MZdamola(f): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
My friend's baby came second
So cute embarassed cry kiss

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Congrts to d baby. See d way d impostor keep head like segun arinze.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by IVORY2009(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chaulay1:
And why bring this to Nairaland ? Must we publicize all family issues with pictures and full names? For heaven's sake spare the little girl of this unwarranted negative publicity. The father speaking to Encomium self speaks volume. Nobody is denying you as the father. Instead of ironing out issues with the mother he took to media. It is like destroying one another via social media and the likes is in vogue now.

Although the woman should have informed the baby father all the same. That he turned down making the video at some point does not necessarily mean he will turn down attending the grand finale. I am only wondering that since he registered her, why wasn't he following the competition stages.

yes the man ran to the media to announce it, some women can be very stubborn when it comes to issues of seperation, what the man did will make the woman run out from her closet, reasons be that she might choose to be on a hide out, but with this publication she will be forced to come and settle the differences.

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
MZdamola:

So cute embarassed cry kiss

Yea, he should have won. He almost did. He's got a very pretty mom
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by MZdamola(f): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Yea, he should have won. He almost did. He's got a very pretty mom
Awwww, I just love dem cute babies embarassed
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
MZdamola:

Awwww, I just love dem cute babies embarassed

Then have one with a cute dude... grin
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Some women are just plain stupid.Why on earth should kids be involved in marital issues? If you are looking to score some cheap points against your ex, just keep your kids out of it.

Yet these stupid mothers wonder why the kids grow up to forgive all what their father had allegedly done despite all the sacrifices they made as single mothers. To crazy women out there-this is one of the reasons o.

He will always be her father, and she will always be the mother. Leave the choice to the kids to decide when they are grown up and let the innocents enjoy their childhood

Mtcheww, in a sane society women like this should be locked up in psychiatric ward.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Biatch!

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by MZdamola(f): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Then have one with a cute dude... grin
I hope
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by IDEApro(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
I don't think she used another man to represent the ex.
She chose the most supportive person in her life to go with her.
Did she announce that he was the father of the child? undecided

When it comes to separation. . . .Children are often used as puns.

I'd like to here the other side of the story.
Never believe a one-sided story.
Amen!!!! kiss

Its obvious the man doesnt want to do anything with his ex wife nor initiate any reconciliatory move but really want to be in the life of his daughter. Why will the ex wife deny him the honour of being with his daughter during the event?

Why must she spite him by going with another man in his own daughter best moment?

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Sparkle777(f): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=chiboy11 post=30929374]The man haz said his own part of the story, I belive if u hear d wife stori u wil ve pity for the woman, y wil u get married in d 1st place n ur wife left u,4wat reason if I may ask, some guys just marry cuse dier friend did or just for d sake of it, I won't n don't blame d lady 1 bit[/quote

Thank u oo my brother. Some ppl can lie. Some wicked men think that by leavin u and their child, dat u should just crawl in a hole and die. The lady made it all the way wit her baby to the shame of the man, who is now looking for a way to embarass the wife. Smh
For the baby, I ll say grow up in God s grace. Wit or witout a father, the sky is ur limit. For the woman, I thank God dat gave u strenght to pull thru despite all odds. As for the man, pls grow up. You dnt spite ur face by cutting off ur nose. Beta find a way to make peace wt ur wife bfor u loose ur child who may be the next Ngozi Iweala.
Yam, eat ur heart out tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
And going to the press' the best undecided
If you were there, would someone have taken your place, especially in your daughter's life?
Instead of confronting your wife you ran to the press. Na you e vex pass tukwa kiss tongue

E pain am the woman can pull through this without his dumb*ss cheesy
Goat....no oofeinse grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by akpumping7720(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Don't even know who to blame. There is a prayer yorubas cherished a lot that 'on the day of my children's celebration another person won't replace me' when the girl's father is still living, u went there to represent him wit another man, irrespective of their differences, she ought to ave pre-informed d man on hw dey can attend d grand finale together.
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by meiloya: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=Sparkle777 post=30929896][/quote]

Some of you just open mouth and talk. What do you know about Yinka's marriage?

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by octopusfreaky(f): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
webincomeplus:
Some women are just brainless.

why do u make such a statement
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by emmatok(m): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
They're not divorce(temporary separated) and this happened.
But the wife got questions to answer, about the strange man she made the father her daughter.
Because it will hunt her future and the Daughter might end up hating her and trusting her real father.

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by meiloya: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
emmatok:
They're not divorce(temporary separated) and this happened.
But the wife got questions to answer, about the strange man she made the father her daughter.
Because it will hunt her future and the Daughter might end up hating her and trusting her real father.

May God settle their home.

Pride kills, and some of our ladies have plenty of pride, destructive pride. I hope the couples learn from this mistake and retrace their steps. Their marriage is still too young.

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by AmakaDNB(f): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
That's why its good to watch movies you can learn from.
In DH, when Lyneth and Tom separated, they did everything to ensure their kids never got the feeling. That's how it should be. Separation doesn't sever blood ties.
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by soulfood(m): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2015
Greatness call to DJs worldwide.

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by emmatok(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2015
meiloya:

May God settle their home.

Pride kills, and some of our ladies have plenty of pride, destructive pride. I hope the couples learn from this mistake and retrace their steps. Their marriage is still too young.

Not only pride but ignorance.
There are things you don't just do for future sake.
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2015
These hoes ain't loyal grin
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by bigmo1(m): 12:23am On Feb 21, 2015
The lady looks perfectly like someone who can do such.
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by meiloya: 12:27am On Feb 21, 2015
bigmo1:
The lady looks perfectly like someone who can do such.

Bros, how you take know?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by superduperjay: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Th op didn't finish the story jor. The lady di everything for the baby to win. On the day of the finale the lady went with a male relative and the baby won. The man is just pained jare that she was able to pull everything off for the baby to win and the baby won without his help. See his mouth like "fake" as if he dosent know all his wife's family members. Yeyeh man.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by meiloya: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2015
superduperjay:
Th op didn't finish the story jor. The lady di everything for the baby to win. On the day of the finale the lady went with a male relative and the baby won. The man is just pained jare that she was able to pull everything off for the baby to win and the baby won without his help. See his mouth like "fake" as if he dosent know all his wife's family members. Yeyeh man.

Male relative from whose side? Was the husband aware that this male relative was his representative? Please answer
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by GHANAOGA: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Stupid man,what stopped him from making the final video for the baby.Now that she has won..blaa.bl cool coolaa.nonsense.Love this lady..kai cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) / Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.