Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Worst "Sh*t Business" Experience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Worst "Sh*t Business" Experience (648 Views)

DEL POST / My Worst April Fool Day. / When Aregbesola Refuses To Pay Salary, Sh*t Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Worst "Sh*t Business" Experience by klevajey: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2015
It was on a Monday. I had consumed more than necessary the night before.

On this occasion, I was at Oshodi, on the queue awaiting the next BRT bus enroute Ajah, though Lekki was my destination, when all of a sudden my tummy started making that noise.

Didn't quite take it seriously until it started like Games of Thrones. I sighted the mobile toilets around there, but got didn't want to leave the queue after standing for like 45 minutes.

So I decided to manage till I get to the office, but in the bus, I just couldn't concentrate. Kept asking the person beside me if we are in Lekki yet as if it's my first time. Coupled with the traffic, men!!!!

Immediately I got to the bus stop, crossed the bridge, just started racing (but small small shaa make people no say I be mad man).
When I got to Omorinre Johnson street, I felt it dripping. I thought " O boy, this one no go let me reach office o. Na to find bush oo".

Luckily, found space behind some grasses at the back of a land. What was how I bent down and did it straight up, little did I know a side camera of the next building was there. Before I could say Jack, three boys came to the bancony, and just bursted into laughter. Na so I shame that day oooo.

Guys, share your own experience!!!
Re: My Worst "Sh*t Business" Experience by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
LolzzZ... Would post mine later...
Re: My Worst "Sh*t Business" Experience by CeiW5k: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2015
new lesson...

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Video: Buchi In “you Gat This” / Six Laughs / Guess The Ethnicity Of The Voice: Black Or White [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.