Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You (19847 Views)

What Causes Your Bad Breath? / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) / 10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by TONYE001(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Quite educative!

Halitosis could be embarrassing. It's a terrible condition.

The only way out is to consciously observe good oral hygiene as well as some modifications of certain habits.

Brush your teeth thoroughly and gently as well as the surface of the tongue at least twice a day. Wash off food particles after eating.

If halitosis persists, kindly see your doctor.
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by haibe(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Velvet86:

buying a plot of land
chai oya pay me my money
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Lovexme(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
haibe:

i know they should start by brushing at least twice daily and rinsing their mouths after every meal with flossing at least twice a week. A mouth rinse can help too.

Using of mouth wash immediately after washing of the mouth with tooth paste is better.
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by lolaxavier(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Trending:
Seun osewa was a fine, tall and handsome
gentleman by many ladies’ standards. He
was not just good looking; he was also
doing well in his career. At the age of 35, he
was already a senior partner at the
accounting firm where he worked.
As dashing as he looked, it was difficult to
get a lady that would stay in a relationship
with him for more than a year. They usually (Linda Ikeji and Tonto Dikeh)
opted without giving him a reason. But one
of them did him a favour before she dumped
him. She said she could no longer withstand
his breath.
According to her, his Seun breath smelt as if like
a rotten organism Harsh isn’t?
Osewa decided to ask his best friend (His Dogs) if his
ex-girlfriend (Tonto Dikeh[,now pregnant) was just being nasty or truthful.
He got the home truth from his bosom
friend. He had bad breath, a medical
condition known as halitosis.

Disclaimer: ORIJIN AND BULLETZ is solely
responsible for anything that i post or
uploads on Nairaland.

Be like say u no too value ur membership for NL...u know say our MODs too like that ban button...
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
lordsharks:

Better for u

I actually gave up on reading this article.

I'm still erecting my bar tongue
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Lovexme(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Body odour is a topic for another day..
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
haibe:
chai oya pay me my money
ur acc number?

1 Like

Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Truckpusher(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Conceptz:
Too much to read, couldn't finish
Lazy boy,little wonder JAMB made you a partner . grin
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Horlawoomey(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is serious and for the fact that you won't know you have it even make it more embarrassing.

You will be talking at the top of your voice amidst your friends and they will be like " guy abeg we've heard you, e don do"
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by freemanbubble: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Actually, the mouth of all humans smell bad after a long closure. That is why when we wake up in the morning, the mouth stinks.
Always brush your teeth before going to bed at night and also brush after meal in th morning.
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Bolade005: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
kenono:
I know of a woman back then when we were younger, whenever she prays for us, the mouth odour is "Odorous" chei!
You have no better option than to fall under the anointing just to Atleast receive fresh air cry grin cheesy angry

By the way GEJ till Buhari treats his Buhalitosis
Buhalitosis?, your foolishness is definitely not of this world, it's from somewhere spiritually higher. Come May 29, you my friend, shall help Mr Ebele with his luggages back to Otuoke.

Change over stasis.

SaiBuhari.
Vote GMB / PYO 2015.
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by blackjack21(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Trending:
Seun osewa was a fine, tall and handsome
gentleman by many ladies’ standards. He
was not just good looking; he was also
doing well in his career. At the age of 35, he
was already a senior partner at the
accounting firm where he worked.
As dashing as he looked, it was difficult to
get a lady that would stay in a relationship
with him for more than a year. They usually
opted without giving him a reason. But one
of them did him a favour before she dumped
him. She said she could no longer withstand
his breath.
According to her, his Seun breath smelt as if like
a rotten organism Harsh isn’t?
Osewa decided to ask his best friend (His Dogs) if
his
ex-girlfriend (Tonto Dikeh[,now pregnant)/b] was
just being nasty or truthful.
He got the home truth from his bosom
friend. He had bad breath, a medical
condition known as halitosis.
[b]Disclaimer: ORIJIN AND BULLETZ is solely
responsible for anything that i post or
uploads on Nairaland.

Let Seun cassh you! grin
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
haibe:

sure you don't grin
You this boy wey get head like cucumber!

How dare you manipulate my post?
Last Bullet
You must be a servant of Tinubu!
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
lolaxavier:

Be like say u no too value ur membership for NL...u know say our MODs too like that ban button...
d guy is right
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by eSeun: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Who is Seun Akintayo, I live in Netherland
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Trending(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
lolaxavier:

I put disclaimer na,it was under the influence of orijin
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by eSeun: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bolade005:

Buhalitosis?, your foolishness is definitely not of this world, it's from somewhere spiritually higher. Come May 29, you my friend, shall help Mr Ebele with his luggages back to Otuoke.

Change over stasis.

SaiBuhari.
Vote GMB / PYO 2015.
I love Buhari, unlike some people I know
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by creamylicious(f): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Once you realise you have halitosis, Cleanse ur system, cleanse ur system, cleanse ur system and then begin to eat healthy.... Cos some of d sweet tins we take in2 our body does not help d situation also
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by kent79: 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Educative

Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by obowunmi(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tonsil stones which sit in back of the throat and hide in the tonsils, can also cause serious bad breath.
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by maigemuu: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
@ OP, abeg leave story for the godz. which medicine you dey sell?
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by sophtaf(f): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op my 3yr old nephew also has bad breath,u think its halitosis?
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by samx4real(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Story story!!!
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by olareed(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
What's bad breath before my cologne...just a little spray would do for a week...or betterstill get a mouth wash...
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by haibe(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

Shey me wey get head like cucumber na im you dey manipulate my post?

Last Bullet
I must be a servant of Tinubu!

Na you know, Wetin concern me and u undecided
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Mhizizzy(f): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Noin freaking turns pple off like bad breath....
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by absoluteSuccess: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2155914/what-bad-breath

You want answers, solutions I mean.
wink
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Too long
summary pls

Jus use mouth wash
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
haibe:

Na you know, Wetin concern me and u undecided
You still dey edit my post wey u dey use quote?
Must you cheat all the time?
I m sure you cheated to pass WAEC!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Best Medical Hospitals In Nigeria / My Experience With Hard Stool. / 5 Options To Repair Or Replace A Cracked Or Broken Tooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.