Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Re: A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey (798 Views)

Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? / See My Children's Day In Picture 18+ / 7 More Reasons Women Have To Watch “fifty Shades Of Grey” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey by deobaba(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2153250/letter-children-fifty-shades-grey

Coincidentally, i just watched the movie yester night and i had the same impulse to react/write a post the same way the op did in the above link. Though i think the OP is blowing it outta proportions by being too dramatic, this is an R18 movie so what exactly do you expect? Nuns wearing Robes
Though i must confess, after having a torrid time trying to sleep with the ravishing thoughts that plagued me overnight (due to the movie's contents) i will carefully point out the under listed observations and allow a free willed reader to make his/her choice as to what/how to best use the experience gotten from watching the movie (should they want to)
1. This is an European movie, Hollywood to be exact (don't get carried away with their morals). Try and see between the lines and not the R18 scenes.
2. From past knowledge, I know people get kicks from hurting their partners on bed, (for various reasons best known to them), but this is actually the first one i will see that explained in detail the reason why some people actually do it.
3. I have seen/heard that people (focusing on a male/female)can do ANYTHING for/to each other when their feelings requires them to please one another, but now i have seen something extra(crazy to be exact). The guy in the movie actually drafted out a contract describing in detail the equipment, positions, required verbal responses, dressing e.t.c and the lady sat down , read and even adjusted the wordings of the contract to the level that best suits her own perversion. The element of choice was there, not coersion or force but free will(Though it was clouded with stunning good looks/wealth and swagger of the guy)....Choice
4. It started out as attraction at first and later grew to something else......We all have an excuse for letting ourselves go to some dark places in life especially when you have deluded yourself with the thought of not wanting to let go of a bad/dangerous habit. This movie shows the extent at which the human mind can actually absolve a naturally alien attribute and convert it to something more acceptable for selfish reasons.
5. I don't know how to best conclude with this one but i am beginning to think that being young, having good looks with excessive wealth (i.e billionaire) without check (i.e parents/guardians) is extremely risky. You have to possess a level of authority and aura before you can meet up with the excessive demand that comes with such wealth which will inevitably rub off on how to derive pleasure. You can’t be an employer of over One thousands of people and not be dominating in bed. I can understand why such a person will even want to consider pleasing his partner in bed when EVERYTHING revolves around him.
6. If you have to hurt your partner before you derive sexual satisfaction, don't be ashamed. It's a sickness that can be treated via therapy. Don't get it twisted by thinking you are trying to experiment with yourselves. It's perversion without mincing words.
7. Flee from such an act…..don’t think you can control it. The scars will always last longer than the pleasure. The emotional scar never gets erased and the feeling of degradation is all you will have in the end. Ultimately it corrupts the appetite of the new inductee while also ensuring their own desires and mode of satisfaction is inevitably perverted….till they get some form of therapy
Re: Re: A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Just incase something cheesy
Re: Re: A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
On my quest to watch fifty shades of grey...

[color=#770077][color=#770077]I've to see this pervert of an extremely[/color] "handsome" man[/color]
Re: Re: A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
wordsbase:
Just incase something cheesy

I pirrrry all space bookers tongue
Re: Re: A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey by 7footre(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
So much ado about.......
Re: Re: A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
AmberQueen:

I pirrrry all space bookers tongue
Why do you pirrrry us? Has it now become base for a person to be ambitious? embarassed
Re: Re: A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey by itstpia8: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
wordsbase:
Has it now become base for a person to be ambitious? embarassed

What's the gain?
Re: Re: A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
itstpia8:

What's the gain?
To join the League of FTCs,

Besides, don't you know that first comments are more noticeable than those on other pages?

Sister abeg naa cry

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! / Hacker Steals N68 Billion From A Bank / Check Out Hilarious Art Works Of A New Song - Shiba By Yungfizee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.