Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

A Nairalander Just Lost His DAD - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Just Lost His DAD (1706 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Just Lost His DAD by dein77(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2015
CharlieMaria:
THANKS TO THE NAI cryRALAND FAMILY AND ALL WHO HAVE PRAYED FOR MY DAD. I PRAY THE GOOD LORD MAY GRANT HIM ETERNAL REST IN HIS BOSSOM. cry

AMEN. Please, accept my deepest sympathies.

May God give you all the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: A Nairalander Just Lost His DAD by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2015
My condolences. .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Lost His DAD by Wendy80(f): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2015
May God comfort all he left behind
Re: A Nairalander Just Lost His DAD by deeptesting(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
Don`t over grieve.. I hope your family give him the respect he deserves by not keeping him in the freezer for too long.. Please find the courage to bear the loss, accept my deepest condolence. I lost mine few years ago and can say i understand your pains.
Re: A Nairalander Just Lost His DAD by makazona(m): 4:11am On Feb 28, 2015
thanx y'all for ur comforting words and prayers.God bless us all!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Been Wicked? / What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) / Please I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.