Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . (235681 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by beatmonster(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2020
babyngel:
I need advise on starting a business in Nigeria or traveling to aussie for masters

Travel to Aussie and get masters that will help you pursue PR.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Please I've googled searched alot about undergraduate scholarships for Nigerian students to study in Australia ...but I can't find any legit one.. please help me .. I'm currently an undergraduate in unilag studying English ... I'd like to study law through scholarship in Australia
beatmonster:

to Aussie and get masters that will help you pursue PR.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Hustle19975: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
bankydirect:
Hi Friends, I am new on this forum, I want you guys to help or enlighten me on what to do.. I have this Australian GF I met online, and we have been dating for months now... she agreed to come to Nigeria this december, inother words we are looking at the possibiities of me going there. our first plan was that when she get here we will get married and with that I will apply for Australian visa. my questions are: if I apply for a tourist visa is it possible to still get married with that, if yes what and what are those things that I or Her should put in place, Secondly, if she comes to Nigeria, will that gives a better chance of me getting there visa. pls help......
are you in australia already,if so i wanna ask some few things
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by buchhogonzalez(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2021
https://www.immigrationsaustralia.com.au/payment2/
Pls house how legit is the site above for Australian visa application
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Uncle93(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2021
iNVICTUSobi:

Bro I am here in Melbourne. St Kilda East. I am doing my MA at Monash uni. I moved from south Africa too. Hit me up obinwannem@gmail.com

Dammmn so invictus was once on nairaland..
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by tunlex01(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
buchhogonzalez:
https://www.immigrationsaustralia.com.au/payment2/
Pls house how legit is the site above for Australian visa application

That is just a migration agent website.

The official website of Department of Home Affairs is immi.homeaffairs.gov.au

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by buchhogonzalez(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
tunlex01:

That is just a migration agent website.

The official website of Department of Home Affairs is immi.homeaffairs.gov.au

Thanks
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by revived2: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
iNVICTUSobi:

Bro I am here in Melbourne. St Kilda East. I am doing my MA at Monash uni. I moved from south Africa too. Hit me up obinwannem@gmail.com

Omooooooooo nah Invictus account be this

E be many things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Bush2013: 12:53am On Feb 12, 2022
Please how difficult is it getting job in ausie as a medical Dr? How is the pay like? Any Nigerian dr there or others with idea can answer me.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by rinzylee(m): 1:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Bush2013:
Please how difficult is it getting job in ausie as a medical Dr? How is the pay like? Any Nigerian dr there or others with idea can answer me.

Go to UK and practise in NHS For 1 or 2 years and then go to Australia.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by willyede(m): 6:10am On Mar 13, 2022
How easy or hard is it getting a job in Australia.
How is the cost of an apartments
Does the Australian government have children schooling help like that of the uk.
How is their tax system is it better than the UK?
Out of the UK and Australia which is better to target for masters.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by NwaliE01: 5:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Abeg, where una day?

I am in Sydney, Guildford.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.