Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Advice Needed: What Do I Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed: What Do I Do? (548 Views)

Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira / Suggestions Needed: What Online Biz Can I Do That Will Be Lucrative / Barbing Salon Vs Cybercafe/business Centre With 500k Capital. Advice Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: What Do I Do? by oluwadanie1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pls i dnt knw what to do. I just lost my father abt 3weeks back and was clearing his room 2dae when i came across some documents indicating he has shares in African Petroleum(AP). The documents were dated until 2010 and it was that year the sickness that killed him started. I dnt think anyone knew abt this cos my dad never shared things like this with anyone. The documents are still intact and i dnt know what to do with them. Pls all advices are welcome... Thanks in advance
Re: Advice Needed: What Do I Do? by madgoat(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
oluwadanie1:
Pls i dnt knw what to do. I just lost my father abt 3weeks back and was clearing his room 2dae when i came across some documents indicating he has shares in African Petroleum(AP). The documents were dated until 2010 and it was that year the sickness that killed him started. I dnt think anyone knew abt this cos my dad never shared things like this with anyone. The documents are still intact and i dnt know what to do with them. Pls all advices are welcome... Thanks in advance

Probably you should just hold on to them till the dust settles. Did ur father write a will? If he did, den he would probably av indicated in d will wat to do wt his shares and other properties.
Re: Advice Needed: What Do I Do? by oluwadanie1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
madgoat:

Probably you should just hold on to them till the dust settles. Did ur father write a will? If he did, den he would probably av indicated in d will wat to do wt his shares and other properties.
i dnt think he wrote a will cos the sickness came when he least expected it and he wouldnt even think abt a will during the course of the sickness. I dnt knw if it would be advisable to send a mail to them(AP) so as to be sure if its still valid.
Re: Advice Needed: What Do I Do? by richesng(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Get a broker's advice

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Rich If You Read This / Oando Sells Downstream Business For $276m / Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.