Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira (8880 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 6:03am On May 14, 2017
Hello nairaland. I am a graduate in my mid twenties. I recently resigned from my place of work after saving up some money to start up a business. The big dilemma here is the business to venture into. I honestly don't know any business that can guarantee me about 100k monthly. I have been able to save up over 5m. I need your sincere advice. Help a friend please. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by dennisworld1(m): 6:46am On May 14, 2017
open Bet9ja mega shop u sure of making up to 200k as bonus monthly

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by dennisworld1(m): 6:50am On May 14, 2017
be a super agent. betting is a very lucrative bizness this days. rent a big store close to the road not one room shop. buy big diesel gen. make it as VIPs also. put dstv to attract customers. your weekly bonus after 100slips played will be massive
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by joshboo(m): 7:03am On May 14, 2017
the biggest investment now is in real estate. 300% roi in a year, uber Biz is very lucrative too. lastly errbody even females bet opening a betting shop isn't a bad idea now. your 5mill would cover all this. but read up more bout real estate or contact me on 08166313508 for more info.... cheers

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by steve13(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2017
joshboo:
the biggest investment now is in real estate. 300% roi in a year, uber Biz is very lucrative too. lastly errbody even females bet opening a betting shop isn't a bad idea now. your 5mill would cover all this. but read up more bout real estate or contact me on 08166313508 for more info.... cheers

What do you mean by real Estate, what is real Estate? He saved up 5m and you saying real Estate, can you explain more
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by barapistis(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2017
go back to work...you know nothing yet

look for a high traffic ;ocal area and set up a betting shop with mobile banking and a viewing center

export agro allied product

or my side

import highly demanded item and sell....cool cash

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by WhistleB(m): 7:14am On May 14, 2017
Open a Bet9ja betting shop with class. My brother you will make 100k a week. What part of the country do you want to set up?
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by joshboo(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2017
steve13:

What do you mean by real Estate, what is real Estate? He saved up 5m and you saying real Estate, can you explain more
A piece of land, including the air above it and
the ground below it, and any buildings or
structures on it. Real estate can include
business and/or residential properties, and
are generally sold either by a relator or
directly by the individual who owns the
property (for sale by owner).

If you are looking for a safe
investment then a good rule of
thumb is to go with real estate
because people will always want it.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by dennisworld1(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2017
with 1.5million roughly calculations. u can setup a bet9ja mega/VIPs shop. rent a big shop close to the road maybe 25k monthly rent of 1year which is 300k make sure that no bet9ja shop around you. buy 10desktop, about 3 40inch plasma TV. 6.5kva deasil self wed gen which can carry 1.5hp A.C and your desktops computer with no wahala, don't buy fuel if you don't want to spend more, deasil cost is cheaper if you buy from the black market which is 1k for 10litres. maybe new one worth 300k. or fairly used worth 100k. look for super agents to approve your shop. buy 4g router. subscribe monthly like 10k. furniture and banners of about 150k. slide window and doors of 200k. load your account with 100k each in the 4 account given to u, also buy A.C and fridge to sell can drinks, hire 3sales cashiers with a guarantors form attached salaries of not up to 15k-20k to resume by 8am and close by 7pm. don't look the business and say it is for the agberoes. look for the profits u will get. Do you know how much all this betsites owner eg Alabi makes weekly. I will those guys make moneys out of punters roughly 40million naira I may say that is a lot to become a millionaire. just be their agent and get your little bonus. this business is hotcake everywhere. cyber cafes owners dun port to bet shop owners. that's all maybe. your profits will be massive if people start trooping in for visual games. also buy 1small corolla to run around. the remaining 1 u can buy a plot of land with C of O depending on how cheap it is and use your profits to starts your foundation. U can as well give me inside too.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2017
WhistleB:
Open a Bet9ja betting shop with class. My brother you will make 100k a week. What part of the country do you want to set up?
Am based in Lagos state. I am seriously considering Uber and betting shop. Can 5m handle both biz comfortably?
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2017
dennisworld1:
with 1.5million roughly calculations. u can setup a bet9ja mega/VIPs shop. rent a big shop close to the road maybe 25k monthly rent of 1year which is 300k make sure that no bet9ja shop around you. buy 10desktop, about 3 40inch plasma TV. 6.5kva deasil self wed gen which can carry 1.5hp A.C and your desktops computer with no wahala, don't buy fuel if you don't want to spend more, deasil cost is cheaper if you buy from the black market which is 1k for 10litres. maybe new one worth 300k. or fairly used worth 100k. look for super agents to approve your shop. buy 4g router. subscribe monthly like 10k. furniture and banners of about 150k. slide window and doors of 200k. load your account with 100k each in the 4 account given to u, also buy A.C and fridge to sell can drinks, hire 3sales cashiers with a guarantors form attached salaries of not up to 15k-20k to resume by 8am and close by 7pm. don't look the business and say it is for the agberoes. look for the profits u will get. Do you know how much all this betsites owner eg Alabi makes weekly. I will those guys make moneys out of punters roughly 40million naira I may say that is a lot to become a millionaire. just be their agent and get your little bonus. this business is hotcake everywhere. cyber cafes owners dun port to bet shop owners. that's all maybe. your profits will be massive if people start trooping in for visual games. also buy 1small corolla to run around. the remaining 1 u can buy a plot of land with C of O depending on how cheap it is and use your profits to starts your foundation. U can as well give me inside too.

Thanks so much for your candid suggestion. Am so grateful. I will be needing your contact. Am a novice in this betting business

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by WhistleB(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2017
Koval12:
Am based in Lagos state. I am seriously considering Uber and betting shop. Can 5m handle both biz comfortably?
Yes it can. But make sure to read the accepted car specs of Uber. And then on a small scale, a cleaning and fumigation business is good bucks in Lagos. While setting up the bet shop, go fo second hand televisions and computers to save cost. The televisions should be placed in a right angle position to minimise space.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2017
WhistleB:
Thanks bro. I am already considering that.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by dennisworld1(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2017
Koval12:

Thanks so much for your candid suggestion. Am so grateful. I will be needing your contact. Am a novice in this betting business
let's discuss it open plsss. what's your location
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Shugadpuna: 8:50am On May 14, 2017
dennisworld1:
Nice idea. You should also look for a way to generate income with your computer privately. Affiliate marketing properly handled is a goldmine. While your betshop pays you, you can take your time and learn it properly. You wont regret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by dennisworld1(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2017
WhistleB:
Yes it can. But make sure to read the accepted car specs of Uber. And then on a small scale, a cleaning and fumigation business is good bucks in Lagos. While setting up the bet shop, go fo second hand televisions and computers to save cost. The televisions should be placed in a right angle position to minimise space.
I believe he will like to open a mega shop not a 1room shop. for me nothing like brand new thing. he can go for polystar products which is good. I suggest new ones and a good security place make dem nor come help am loose am go

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by WhistleB(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2017
dennisworld1:
I believe he will like to open a mega shop not a 1room shop. for me nothing like brand new thing. he can go for polystar products which is good. I suggest new ones and a good security place make dem nor come help am loose am go
Oga na my work and I know wetin I dey talk. Thank You.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by dennisworld1(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2017
WhistleB:
Oga na my work and I know wetin I dey talk. Thank You.
even me too.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by dennisworld1(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2017
everybody with his own suggestion. I bought fairly used and I know what I saw

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by dennisworld1(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2017
u can buy fairly used maybe better ones if u see but for me count me out
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2017
dennisworld1:
everybody with his own suggestion. I bought fairly used and I know what I saw
are you into the business too?
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2017
dennisworld1:
let's discuss it open plsss. what's your location
Gbagada, Lagos state
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by dennisworld1(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2017
Koval12:
are you into the business too?
yea. but own by my elder brother which is the investor. and he is in Ghana. so I manage it. is a mega shop.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by dennisworld1(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2017
Koval12:
Gbagada, Lagos state
check for super agents in lagos for advice. if your location will be OK or go to bet9ja head office for info to be a license agent
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by dennisworld1(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2017
I like been anonymous pls. don't ask me for location
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by joshkke(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2017
Or you invest 3-4M in a good A list Nigerian movie. You won't be the sole investor cos budget will be about 20M, but your funds can get you 20%-25% equity. If yous carefully choose the right project can bring in 30M-100M in profits. You get a share according to your equity. It is risky, true, but if you choose the right project, the results are astounding. 9-12 months gestation.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by dennisworld1(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2017
note do not pay for your shop until u are approve and also don't let anybody use u as sub agent make sure u are approved and your account is created if not u go dey work under agent.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2017
joshkke:
Or you invest 3-4M in a good A list Nigerian movie. You won't be the sole investor cos budget will be about 20M, but your funds can get you 20%-25% equity. If yous carefully choose the right project can bring in 30M-100M in profits. You get a share according to your equity. It is risky, true, but if you choose the right project, the results are astounding. 9-12 months gestation.
I don't really get this sir
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by tugrow(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2017
Sir maga betting shop is a cool biz but in other hand if you will want further suggestions, I suggest a garri processing factory, this business can return profit up to 200-500k weekly if you start it in standard level, and this is a thing that you can't loss cos everyday people are eating.

If you pick the or love the idea quote me I will explain further

8 Likes

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by 2baga(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2017
dennisworld1:

You did a fine analysis

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by kanzjude: 12:53pm On May 14, 2017
If you are in portharcourt, we can team up on my business idea. Very real and innovative.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by secure: 2:27am On May 15, 2017
Koval12:
Hello nairaland. I am a graduate in my mid twenties. I recently resigned from my place of work after saving up some money to start up a business. The big dilemma here is the business to venture into. I honestly don't know any business that can guarantee me about 100k monthly. I have been able to save up over 5m. I need your sincere advice. Help a friend please. Thanks.

Investing in Palm kernel oil extraction would be the best for you at the moment because it guarantee a monthly return on investment of about 30-40%.
The business of palm kernel oil extracting has never been so good since the era of President Obasanjo's regime. The present policy of President Buhari is definitely favouring the sector as it is no more easy for people to import cheap refined vegetable oil from Malaysia and Singapore. With today's price of the raw material (palm kernel nuts) going for Ñ130,000 per ton at Edom, Ondo and the finished product (PKO) selling for N310,000 per ton and (PKC) selling for N25,000 per ton, operators are looking at a gross margin of not less than N80,750 for every ton of PKO processed.

Kindly contact me on this number 07033881710 , calls and WhatsApp

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Richest African Countries 2015: See How The Giants Have Fallen / Audacious Entrepreneurs Unveiled As The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2020 Holds / Stanbic IBTC Gets Licence For Islamic Banking Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.