Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma (52700 Views)

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
I just knew it had to be a yoruba boy that would do this. South-Waste men always depend on women to eat! Tufiakwa!! *spits
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by killercute16(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
youmour:
One last hard fuucck before she walks towards the white light, shiiiittttt the fucck might kill her
Lol
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
killercute16:
He doesnt even gv a damn about what anybody thinks.
it's funny hw people do certain tinz they do
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Lexusgs430: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
I must enter Europe or America by force or by fire!!
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by niggereyez(f): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iluv:
Initially, you might go in for a scam. but then when people say love is blind, i cannot blame them.

Love don strike my guy sharp. grin grin grin

if i hear

====---======

oh i am FTC once again.

well e no hard. let me spill the secret.

1. spend some 3 hours on the 'new' page.

2. comment reasonably on any topic you think is FP material.(so u dont get banned for just booking space)

3. Lookout for some sure FP OPs (their posts always makes front page. except this OP sha, this one na luck)

4. well make i leave the remaining for u to figure out. grin grin grin

There's a job opening in the firm where I work..
bring your CV... I cld pull a few strings for u....
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by mbulela: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
sage2:

I must confess, this nigga took it to a level never seen before.
Never seen?
This thing happens very regularly.
It is shameful bur not new.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by killercute16(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
lawanson44:
I just knew it had to be a yoruba boy that would do this. South-Waste men always depend on women to eat! Tufiakwa!! *spits
STOP Generalising pls
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Reference(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
mickyeddi:
The guy is just another hustler trying to get his papers. He doesn't mind people laughing at him now but he will surely have the last laugh when he gets his papers and and then he can get any girl he wants.

Just repulsive.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Ultimate300(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iluv:
Initially, you might go in for a scam. but then when people say love is blind, i cannot blame them.

Love don strike my guy sharp. grin grin grin

if i hear

====---======

oh i am FTC once again.

well e no hard. let me spill the secret.

1. spend some 3 hours on the 'new' page.

2. comment reasonably on any topic you think is FP material.(so u dont get banned for just booking space)

3. Lookout for some sure FP OPs (their posts always makes front page. except this OP sha, this one na luck)

4. well make i leave the remaining for u to figure out. grin grin grin
pls what s so special about ftc!!?
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Trinxie(f): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
notoriousbabe:
its not crazy,na him future him dey secure jare
hmmm, I see...
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by todayguest(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
It's more honorable! Man must survive.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by tociano009(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
I love this
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by samdotsam: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Love ko; love ni! Dis one 'pali' love.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by seunayantokun(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Happy scam life!
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Eluwilussit(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
LadyX:

The guy don hammer tongue

No mind am. Old grannies no dey him village?
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
donnypool:

hopefully granny life insurance is huge, lol in 10 years time my guy investment go yield profit

In US it's only 3 years.

But why are you all assuming that there's no real love here?
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2015

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by MizzD: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
He's being called a sharp boy, lucky boy and congratulated. Hypocrites. If it had been a young lady getting married to her rich ancestor, she and nigerian ladies in general wouldn't have been spared the harsh words undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by frankkad(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
LadyX:

Hammer watin? The guy don hammer fire!!! He just started digging his grave while his parents are alive lol!!!
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
CityNG:

In US it's only 3 years.

But why are you all assuming that there's no real love here?

real love where? nothing like love. if the granny dies, he get her life insurance pay
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by darediamond(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Have you forgot that n Igbo man was bougth recently by an european as a TOY?

Oya which one beta?
koolet:
clean format, the white woman don wise up
she be like 'marriage first'...
yoruba guyz into yahoo since 100b.c

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by charliejose: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
but wait o....the parents of d boy were at d engagement ceremony??.. hmm a typical Yoruba mother would have landed d boy slap if he'd actually mentioned dating a gal 5yrs older..not to talk of granny.....
or are u thinking wat am thinking??
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by onatisi(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Opportunity come just once in a lifetime. A man got to do what he is got to do ,to secure his future.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by jellypet(f): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
LadyX:

could dis be luv?
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by ejay84(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Who can blame d dude?d poverty level in dis country is so high dat our young men even go as far as selling dier kidneys for money.so as far as I know dis guy is even among d lucky sharp few.na money kill am.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by listica(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Trinxie:
This is crazy!!!
if dis guy as your hand in marrige,will u accept him
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by link2jude(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
This exactly my dream, I wish I could meet mine soon.
Where can I find white women for similar lifetime commitments? Am seriously searching, anyone with useful tips should please whatsApp me on 08067939978. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by darediamond(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin grin grin fast or slowly? Abeg analyse am. grin grin
englishmart:
green card loading
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by darediamond(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gbagbe kankan! Gbagbe wonranwonran!!!grin grin grin
Sijo01:

I tell you my sister.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by juman(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
See how failed nigeria pushes nigerians to the edge!
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by eazysally: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
For d guy mind nw e don hammer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us / Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.