Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite (813 Views)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Good & Cheap Hotel In Abuja (n8-n10)k/nite? / I Want To Know What Nigeria Looks Like. Post Character Of Nigeria Citizens And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by fellybabe(f): 3:44am On Jan 07, 2009
What would u do
Re: Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by Treetop20(m): 3:59am On Jan 07, 2009
Peck ham, Brixton has all of these things
you don't have to worry about carrying them all
in a couple of years time, you will have all the lace
and clothes you want.
Re: Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by Hesperus(m): 4:05am On Jan 07, 2009
O girl, dry ya tears! You didnt state where you're relocating to but if u'r (un)fortunate to be moving to london, you can get everything you want there. And I mean everything, right down to the local herbs for agbo! Just ask around there for more details.
Re: Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by darkroll(m): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2009
U did not state where u relocating to but if it is london , there is everything u need there.
Re: Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by KnowAll(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2009
even if u want to vist babalawo dem dey pekham grin
Re: Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by tboy1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2009
KnowAll:

even if u want to vist babalawo them dey pekham grin
LOL . . . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by benincitys(f): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2009
take it easy girl you can buy all the items here .
Re: Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by marydre: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2009
babalawo Ke! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by fellybabe(f): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2009
thanks for your contributions . am relocating to london.
Re: Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by Hauwa1: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2009
don't forget to donate those stuff to the less privilege girls around.

the weather is cold so you don't really need them. relax, he is taking you shopping from the airport. you will get what you need and with time get more of what you think you miss.
just carry your handbag my sister and ready to go burn money cheesy.
Re: Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by DisGuy: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2009
fellybabe:

he's also insisting, i mustn't come along with any food item not even KNORR CUBE MAGGI nor ogbono etc. Am thinking of breaking his rule on d food item's stuff.

basically you are thinking of holding him up at the airport for several hours, while the customs grill you/tell you8 off or even fine you for breaking THEIR rules! imagine someone coming to pick you at  2pm having to wait several hours just because you want some dried  pomo or snails. he knows there's everything available in London that why he told you not to worry!

As long as you not living outside of town you wont be missing anything really.

nice season to come by the way the weather is just right!!!  shocked
Re: Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by cvibe: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2009
@poster

Just bring yourself. London will take care of you.
Re: Don't Know What To Do? Sleepless Nite by fellybabe(f): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2009
thanks to allllllllllllllllllllll,

(1) (Reply)

My Son Visa Is Endorsed With My Parents Name And Passport Number Pls Advise / Us Visa Lottey Thread / Re: Ukraine Student & Russia Student Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.