Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Want To Become Police IG — Controversial AIG Mbu Says - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Become Police IG — Controversial AIG Mbu Says (513 Views)

Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead / We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections - AIG Mbu / Former Police Ig’s Son Jamil Abubakar Spotted With R.kelly & T.I –PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become Police IG — Controversial AIG Mbu Says by Ptimes: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
The controversial new Assistant Inspector General of Police in charge of Zone 2, Joseph Mbu, on Thursday, February 12, made an official visit to the Ogun State Police Command, which is under his zone.
While briefing men and officers of the command, Mr. Mbu made it clear he is working hard to get to the top of the police hierarchy.
Our reporter, Dimeji Kayode-Adedeji, brings you details of the briefing.
Excerpt:
“I have come here to restore hope in all of you and to blow air into you. You know when you just have a male child, you blow air into his mouth and nose so that he can be like you.
read more......................
http:///jyuqN1
Re: I Want To Become Police IG — Controversial AIG Mbu Says by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Funny quote,

after blowing air, you will still cork your gun and blow his brains shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Want To Become Police IG — Controversial AIG Mbu Says by zubby29(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
wen i see and listen to what some police officers like mbu says and does den i know dat dis country is in serious danger.i expect gej to retire dis man d way andoka was retired,he is a disgrace to the police
Re: I Want To Become Police IG — Controversial AIG Mbu Says by baybeeboi: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
normal aspirations
who does not want to go higher?
Re: I Want To Become Police IG — Controversial AIG Mbu Says by caselessogbuagu: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Devil, you cant rise to that rank especially not when the gov't that celebrate your abuse of call of duty or responsibility and assault on professionalism is about to be kicked out.
Re: I Want To Become Police IG — Controversial AIG Mbu Says by utytill(m): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
#Mbu4IG#meanwhile GEJ till 2019

(1) (Reply)

What It Means To Be Blessed / Can I Send A Set Of Leather Sofa To Nigeria From China? / Mr. NYSC We Cannot Continue With You! (in Orubebe's Voice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.