Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

GEJ Is Clueless?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Clueless?! (563 Views)

2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent / Bailout: Buhari Is Clueless, Lied About Empty Treasury – Economist / Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is Clueless?! by abrahamzoe: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
They said GEJ is clueless, but how come he has sent all these ex soldiers and looters of Nigerian resources scampering that they want power back from him at all cost? They said he is clueless, but those who have milked Nigeria dry are the once clamoring for change that they couldn't provide in their several years in power. This change that can bring Obj and Atiku into one party is highly fishy. They said he is clueless but he has chased the most powerful politician Nigeria has ever produced from the party he founded. Come to think of it, why will a sensible politician leave a party he has struggled for years to build for a cluesless man if he doesn't have an agenda he is after. I guess there must be something bigger than our eyes that he is protecting. Something I want to believe GMB also has interest in that they desperately want to protect. I think a better definition of change is to have people who have not been in the Council of State bring new ideas on board. I prefer this cluelessness to old men who should be sitting at home and basking in the euphoria of the joy that their sons are making Nigeria proud and bringing the actual change we all desire. If GMB and OBJ really love Nigeria like they claim, they should have produced successors who are not clueless and inept. They should have given Nigeria a road map so that development can continue beyound where they reached. But what do I see, men who's sources of income is now being blocked and are doing everything possible to protect their personal interest. I don't expect you to believe all I have said, what I expect you to do is go to God and really know what God's mind is for Nigeria at such a time as this. Let us be like Esther who understood the times and acted accordingly. Let our actions not be on facebook alone. Lets all go get our voters card and vote in God's will for our country. God bless Nigeria, and long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: GEJ Is Clueless?! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
I for like this ur post OP, but you no format am.

Pele
Re: GEJ Is Clueless?! by Uchan4u(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nice observation... there must be something fishy about this chant of change
Re: GEJ Is Clueless?! by Kcdojoto(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: GEJ Is Clueless?! by kestolove95(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
D immigratn job scam,boko haram,corrptn,failed promises by gej is wat is fishy I guess
Re: GEJ Is Clueless?! by Orunto: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
You are right my bro. GEJ is not only clueful now, he is a Thinker, a youth of Prowess, Insight and Foresight, this GEJ can chase satan out of hell into somewhere worse. He has Timber and Calibre. This GEJ till 2019. God bless GEJ. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Clueless?! by crownprince102: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Orunto:
You are right my bro. GEJ is not only clueful now, he is a Thinker, a youth of Prowess, Insight and Foresight, this GEJ can chase satan out of hell into somewhere worse. He has Timber and Calibre. This GEJ till 2019. God bless GEJ. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Lol..... You must be a literature student!

(1) (Reply)

GO TO COURT: SAHARA REPORTERS DARE OBANIKORO / PDP To Prosecute Parties Who Use Jonathan’s Image For Campaign / Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguising As Women In Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.