Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza (2861 Views)

Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos / Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by mtchris(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
A concerted air campaign by the Nigerian Air Force is ongoing in furtherance of the mission to clear terrorists from all their enclaves. The air strikes which today targeted the training camps and logistics dumps of the terrorists in Sambisa forests and parts of Gwoza have been highly successful as it achieved the aims with required precision. The death of a large number of terrorists has been recorded while many others are also scampering all over the forest and out of the struck bases. Details of casualty will be determined in subsequent phases of the operation. Meanwhile, the strikes continue in other locations of the theatre heralding the advance of troops and other elements of the mission.

Source: [link]http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/more-terrorists-die-as-air-campaign-gets-results-in-sambisa-and-gwoza/[/link]

1 Like

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by tit(f): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
I says it again:
the only good APC is a dead boko haram!

Well done Nigeria Army, Navy and Air Force!
Victory comes from Allahu!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by dregmaster: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nigeria is going through a very tough phase, but I believe this shall pass and a new dawn shall be seen. After the midnight hour comes the dawn of a new day. And it shall come by God's grace.

Checkout this prop for sale/lease;
https://www.nairaland.com/1941142/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by ayodeji752: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
tit:
I says it again:
the only good APC is a dead boko haram!

Well done Nigeria Army, Navy and Air Force!
Victory comes from Allahu!
i hate foolish ppl like u dat relate everytin wit politics. D only few sensible ppl left now in nigeria are those dat do not belong to any political party

6 Likes

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by freshness2020: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Get me shekau alive!
..God bless our Military!
Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by dachpee(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC will be sad, kudos Nigerian Armed Forces

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hit them hard.

#VictoryforNigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by Kakpos: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
KILL THOSE CRIMINALS CALLED BH
Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by kodded(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kill them
Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by kay1one2(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
The evil spirits behind boko haram will be pushed into hell; physically and spiritually. Nigeria is bigger than them!

1 Like

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by horlabiyi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Don't associate Boko Haram with any political party. Though I understand that as a politician you try to get people by saying bad things about your opponent but as a good citizen of this nation we should all stand as one and defeat these enemies of the nation.
#OneNigeria
#KillAllBokoHaram
#NoToEnemiesOfTheStates
God bless

1 Like

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by Vision4God: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
God bless our armed forces
Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by zieraw2005(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
well said but I need pictures or I don't believe u
Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Plssss how do i become an aprentice pilot Cus i wanna send some Islamic pervert on a 72 virgin afterlife hunt.

1 Like

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
some people will come and say that its all lies and propaganda, and when I call them BH sympathizers they become upset and agitated. Welldone and may God bless and protect our armed forces.

1 Like

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is a very good news. More deaths to Boko Terrorists and their sponsors. More deaths to the enemies of the state.

God Bless General Buhari
God Bless The Military
God Bless President Jonathan, President 2010-2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by stebell(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
ayodeji752:
i hate foolish ppl like u dat relate everytin wit politics. D only few sensible ppl left now in nigeria are those dat do not belong to any political party

Sharrap there yu he-goat.
Truth is always bitter to yu janjaweeeds

GEJ till 2019. grin

3 Likes

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by dein77(m): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
This is a very good news. More deaths to Boko Terrorists and their sponsors. More deaths to the enemies of the state.

God Bless General Buhari
God Bless The Military
God Bless Predisent Jonathan, President 2010-2019.

Sai Barcanista!
Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
dein77:

Sai Barcanista!
Oga me, Sai Dein77
Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless General Buhari
God Bless The Military

Eyaaa Sorry!!!
Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by PapiWata: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless General Buhari
God Bless The Military

Barkanista has seen the light, and emerged from the darkness. Barcan he da MAN, I chit you not ! Barcan he momma dit'n raise no fooz.

Oya, everybody shake e-body, music don dey blow, I say shake e-body, shake am, Haba, Waaaa zo Biyaaaaa ! Shake e-body.

Gbiri-gidi gbosaaa carry ya hand go up, Chai ! Carry ya hand go down !

Take eye look for left ! Gbosaa ! E- henn take style look for right ! Gbiimmm ! I say shake e-body !

2 Likes

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by dein77(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
Oga me, Sai Dein77

How far? We are really happy to have you in our camp. How's location and work?

Our guys are really hitting hard on the BH boys. Their visit to their 72 virgins seems very short these days.

2 Likes

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari won't like this, they're killing northerners.

1 Like

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
dein77:

How far? We are really happy to have you in our camp. How's location and work?

Our guys are really hitting hard on the BH boys. Their visit to their 72 virgins seems very short these days.
Amen o, painful death to all of them. They shall never subdue the Military... Never

2 Likes

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
PapiWata:

Barkanista has seen the light, and emerged from the darkness. Barcan he da MAN, I chit you not ! Barcan he momma dit'n raise no fooz.

Oya, everybody shake e-body, music don dey blow, I say shake e-body, shake am, Haba, Waaaa zo Biyaaaaa ! Shake e-body.

Gbiri-gidi gbosaaa carry ya hand go up, Chai ! Carry ya hand go down !

Take eye look for left ! Gbosaa ! E- henn take style look for right ! Gbiimmm ! I say shake e-body !

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by dein77(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
Amen o, painful death to all of them. They shall never subdue the Military... Never

Bro, these guys are mean and heartless. The 72 virgins dey extra motivate them.

Our military guys deserve all the support and motivation they can get. Terrorism no be conventional warfare.

1 Like

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
dein77:

Bro, these guys are mean and heartless. The 72 virgins dey extra motivate them.

Our military guys deserve all the support and motivation they can get. Terrorism no be conventional warfare.
Those terrorists are evil. How they they be killing Innocent people for no just cause? May Military inflict hard pains on them

2 Likes

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by hardbody: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
ayodeji752:

People like me that have no political affiliations and have no voters card sef. We dont contribute to political chats and remain absolutely neutral
Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by mrrock: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
The election postponement is worth every bit of it. But will 6 weeks be enough?. In my own opinion the military would need 6 more months to finish boko haram once and for all. They need more time to do a thorough job. Elections can wait!.

1 Like

Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by lyntiffany(f): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless General Buhari
God Bless The Military
God Bless President Jonathan, President 2010-2019.

Surprise your with good luck now, i told you your gonna change position but you doubted my words, what more can I say your welcome to the party of light.
Re: More Terrorists Die As Air Campaign Gets Results In Sambisa And Gwoza by Tonylyte(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kill'em all and annex ghana when done
Gej till 201000

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Wikipedia 'names' Buhari President-elect (photo) / Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum / Biafrans Grieving Yoruba Jubilation In Ondo Can Vent Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.