Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Please Some Humanbeing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Difficult To Please Some Humanbeing? (493 Views)

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Please Some Humanbeing? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Some human being are so difficult to please, You can even go the extramile but they will still be unsatisfied.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Please Some Humanbeing? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
It's how they were made
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Please Some Humanbeing? by benuejosh: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
i simply put human beings are dynamic in nature..
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Please Some Humanbeing? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Not even a simple thing can please them
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Please Some Humanbeing? by crackhaus: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
LuckyAgbaze:
Not even a simple thing can please them
Only go out of your way to please people you genuinely care for, this way you're not bothered by how they respond as long as your desire to please them is fulfilled.
Although appreciation can be a good motivator to doing more, you shouldn't count on it from everyone...some people just don't know how to express their appreciation even when they feel that way.

For random people, just be yourself - not everyone will like or appreciate you either way.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Failure / To Win A Man, Win First His Stomach - Bamisepeters / Contempt Arising From Familiarity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.