Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? (46382 Views)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / see how parents know When Their female Kids Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by whogoesthere: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
The issue of virginity till marriage is one that I've usually wondered about. I've noticed that nowadays it's very difficult for a lady to keep herself till she gets married as compared to back in the days.

I also noticed that some of these ladies are actually good, wife material but for one reason or the other they lost their virginity.

Is it that the modern society puts so much pressure on the girl child or what?? I don't just get it.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Berbierklaus(f): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
The issue of virginity till marriage is one that I've usually wondered about. I've noticed that nowadays it's very difficult for a young man to keep himself till he gets married as compared to back in the days.
I also noticed that some of these young men are actually good, husband material but for one reason or the other they lost their virginity.
Is it that the modern society puts so much pressure on the boy child or what?? I don't just get it
Seahawk:
I don't even know how it makes sense to anyone that it's okay for men to have sex but not okay for women. Like the men have other socially acceptable options than to do it with women.

Seahawk:
Because the men are having sex with them. That's why. Unless you prescribe that the men should start sleeping with themselves or animals.
EfemenaXY:

Perhaps if men like you were castrated, then society would be overflowing with virgins.

Or don't you know lots of virginal, untested men = lots of virginal, chaste females??

Yewandequeen:
Dear Op i will assist in answering this question after you have confirmed you are also a virgin till date.

No offense

kkboy:
Why will a man who is not a virgin be thinking that a lady be a virgin before marriage. What took away the virginity of the man also took that of the lady.

All I see are wise men and women cool

This gender favouristism Culture needs to stop,because what is good for the goose is good for the gander cool

Btw I want to celebrate this FTC on my new moniker by calling on lalasticlala,Fynestboi,Royalroy ,the mods I admire from afar to celebrate with me.

Not forgeting the guy that cracks me up
Smellymouth grin
And every other friend I made on nairaland

DJ iykekelvins please play me, E no easy by psquare cheesy

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Wizzyblack3(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
I will come back to comment, in case

*Modified*
Why is it difficult to cook without using water.
Life is no more in the BC's, immorality is a joy of the day. Even if a girl tells you she's a virgin, how many guys out of 100 will believe?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by okirewaju(f): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Because virginity has lost its values in the eyes of youths

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Of course it's the modern society. This generation is sex obsessed unlike ‘back in the days’. Premarital sex is no longer a taboo. Couples have no qualms about getting intimate in relationships. Morality - washed & degraded.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by gabinogem(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Simply because...sex is so sooo sweet cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by fromnigeria(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
1. Lack of fear of GOD

11. Over advertisement of sex

111. End of the world is near.

Etc

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by MilesLamar(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
me am still a virgin .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Kakamorufu(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
its not easy when sex is everywhere these days. Its so hard to keep it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by elrony(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Too much social exposure,and nobody wants a bride with a vestigial genital! grin grin grin

Technically, Virginity is overrated!..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by whogoesthere: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
I will come back to comment, in case
comment now, let's have your opinion
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by whogoesthere: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
VolT0xic:
Of course it's the modern society. This generation is sex obsessed unlike ‘back in the days’. Premarital sex is no longer a taboo. Couples have no qualms about getting intimate in relationships. Morality - washed & degraded.
moral decadence...

so sad

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by whogoesthere: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
elrony:
Too much social exposure,and nobody wants a bride with a vestigial genital! grin grin grin

Technically, Virginity is overrated!..
wet in be vestigal.........
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by whogoesthere: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
fromnigeria:
1. Lack of fear of GOD

11. Over advertisement of sex

111. End of the world is near.

Etc
On point bro, I think the end of the world is near.....

The world needs to be restored to factory settings

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by elrony(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
whogoesthere:
wet in be vestigal.........

Vestigial as in non functional ...grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by whogoesthere: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
elrony:

Vestigial as in non functional ...grin
na so.....it is well
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by elrony(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
whogoesthere:
na so.....it is well

Lol....
Buh on a lighter note,Virginity doesn't make one a better person!

I'll always pray to marry a better person someday! !!..grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Acepen(m): 12:14am On Aug 29, 2016
Lack of self worth and value
lack of principles and selfcontrol
victimization(rape)
media influence
peer pressure
stupidity and ignorance

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Seahawk: 3:11am On Aug 29, 2016
Because the men are having sex with them. That's why. Unless you prescribe that the men should start sleeping with themselves or animals.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by EfemenaXY: 6:17am On Aug 29, 2016
whogoesthere:
The issue of virginity till marriage is one that I've usually wondered about. I've noticed that nowadays it's very difficult for a lady to keep herself till she gets married as compared to back in the days.

I also noticed that some of these ladies are actually good, wife material but for one reason or the other they lost their virginity.

Is it that the modern society puts so much pressure on the girl child or what?? I don't just get it.

Perhaps if men like you were castrated, then society would be overflowing with virgins.

Or don't you know lots of virginal, untested men = lots of virginal, chaste females??

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Seahawk: 6:23am On Aug 29, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I don't even know how it makes sense to anyone that it's okay for men to have sex but not okay for women. Like the men have other socially acceptable options than to do it with women.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by EfemenaXY: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Seahawk:

Don't bother trying to figure out senseless posts. Senseless posts deserve senseless responses. Garbage In, Garbage Out (GIGO).

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Seahawk: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Don't bother trying to figure out senseless posts. Senseless posts deserve senseless responses. Garbage In, Garbage Out (GIGO).
GIGO grin

Good one.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by rosy1992(f): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2016
Some ladies are exceptional,we all cannot be the same,some are unique,even though the world has gone bizarre towards sexual activities, they still maintain their dignity.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2016
I think some of these ladies lacked parental guidance and some were influenced negatively.

Nevertheless that is not enough reason for ladies to go into sexual immorality.

Ladies need to be prayerful and self determined to be able to keep themselves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dear Op i will assist in answering this question after you have confirmed you are also a virgin till date.

No offense

26 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Because their toto is their work-chop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by auch22: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nobody talks about morality now, rather the world leaders are busy taking homosexuality to the next level

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by sammieguze(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
1. Ladies re not fucking themselves. Guys are. So, i think the question should be directed to us. Not the ladies.

2. In case you want to ask the guys, the answer is polygamy is nolonger allowed. We are entitled to just one girl for life nowadays hence, we want her to be beautiful, a good cook, housekeeper, mother, manager a well as good in bed. How else do we ensure she is good in bed if we dont try it first?

3. Infact, i still put it to the guys. The rate @ which child rape increases today, don't be surprised if virgins become an endangered species.

4. Who virginity help self? Does it add food to my belly?

@ op, its not about the girls. We guys re doing the cherry popping

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by kkboy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why will a man who is not a virgin be thinking that a lady be a virgin before marriage. What took away the virginity of the man also took that of the lady.
whogoesthere:

23 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by neejay1986(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
why is it difficult for guy to avoid jumping after anything under skirt??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by DankemzI(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
To be very sincere Virgins are Abundant in Nigeria!
I had an encounter with 5, saw the ***** with my eyes. But I encouraged them as a gentleman to keep it till the right time!
One recently got married offered me a Lexus gift but I was out of the country on official business grin

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family / How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.