Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

First Lady Says Bayels Women Came To See Her Because Of Their Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Says Bayels Women Came To See Her Because Of Their Problems (758 Views)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Says Bayels Women Came To See Her Because Of Their Problems by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Watch the Video and listen to the Comments of First lady about the bayelsa women that died in the accident.
Watch the Video from 1:40 and Please leave a Comment. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj3Wu3vYXS4

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/patience-jonathan-weeps-visits-families-of-dead-bayelsa-women/202030/

Grief has enveloped Bayelsa State over the death of 11 prominent women leaders and associ­ates of Nigeria’s First Lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan, in a multiple motor accident on Valentine’s Day along East- West Road.

Nine of the deceased were burnt beyond recognition, while two died from wounds sustained in the accident.

Those, who have been confirmed death included the wife of the Secretary to the State Government, Mrs Eliza­beth Allison-Oguru; a former member of the state House of Assembly from Brass Local Government Area and Special Adviser to Governor Seriake Dickson, Mrs. Ruby Benja­min; a former Commissioner for Women Affairs under the administration of former gov­ernor Timipre Sylva, Gimbra Panowei; Woman Leader from Otuoke community in Ogbia Local Government Area, Mad­am Consider Amadi and wife of the owner of Ayakpo Inter­national Schools, Mrs. Ayakpo Enamamu
Re: First Lady Says Bayels Women Came To See Her Because Of Their Problems by derrick333(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Some pipo will say the gods has accepted her sacrifice
Re: First Lady Says Bayels Women Came To See Her Because Of Their Problems by san316(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
yes now. what hausas call maula. they died because of maul a. pocket infrastructure.
Re: First Lady Says Bayels Women Came To See Her Because Of Their Problems by glory2glory: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
What is the first lady trying to say biko? What sort of problems? School fees or house rents? So she has turned to some sort of god solving people"s problems? She should stop mocking the death please and let the family mourn the loss of their loved ones in peace.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Says Bayels Women Came To See Her Because Of Their Problems by garrix8: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Useless woman. After killing Bayelsa women she still went ahead to cause mayhem in Okrika leading to several deaths and dozens of injuries.

Oh Jesus of Okrika... May you never know peace and may the innocent "bloods" you've "shared" haunt you and your cluelessly satanic husband to your graves.

Quote me, say nonsense and I shall release the gates of hell on you.
Re: First Lady Says Bayels Women Came To See Her Because Of Their Problems by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Atenuje
Re: First Lady Says Bayels Women Came To See Her Because Of Their Problems by slimfit1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Double wahala for dead body and the owners of dead bodies. We can't blame the first lady, the women did not use common sense.

We have phones and technology that can help us communicate with people conference call no be so, I'm sure the governor built a conference centre.
She can fly from abuja if she cared for those women she would have told them not to come it's to dangerous my husband didn't repair the road.
Re: First Lady Says Bayels Women Came To See Her Because Of Their Problems by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Patience Jonathan is a Heartless woman, She does not have Human feelings at all, This Bayelsa women travels with her all over Nigeria, they share her Dreams + vision. they work for her Leave thier family's and Home to see her fulfilling Her Dream and also to see Son and Daughters of Niger Delta at the helm of Nigeria.

Such is Life, May the soul of the dead rest in Perfect peace. Amen

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Says Bayels Women Came To See Her Because Of Their Problems by saintfizzo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
This woman is the greatest mistake naija made..... like WTF shocked

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Burahri Check It Nairabet / Obasanjo Is A Father To Me And Iam His First Political Son – GEJ / Full Text Of Buhari’s Speech @chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.