Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Aisha Buhari Reveals One Thing Nigerians Don’t Know About Her Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reveals One Thing Nigerians Don’t Know About Her Husband (636 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / BREAKING: Buhari Reveals Secrets At Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Reveals One Thing Nigerians Don’t Know About Her Husband by vinxce(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Speaking in interview with Thisday Style, Mrs.
Aisha revealed one special thing about her
husband which many never knew (till this
moment).
She said; “one thing most people don’t know
about my husband is his love for comic stories
and his very humorous nature.
“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is a very humorous
person and enjoys listening to comic stories.
Whenever he cracks jokes you will laugh till you
shed tears. He also likes taking people by
surprise” she added.
Mrs Buhari who is an esthetician by profession
with spa houses in Kaduna and Abuja, says she
has been married to her husband for 25 years
now and that he is a caring and protective person
“My husband is a family-oriented person. He has
very close relationships with his children,
grandchild, and entire members of the family.
He is very caring and protective of us” she said
According to Mrs Buhari, her husband is a very
gender sensitive person who believes in women’s
education.
“My husband believes in women’s education. He
encouraged me to pursue my educational goals.
I’m sure Nigerian women know the truth that he
is a gender sensitive leader and will vote for him
against all the political propaganda to discredit
him. He insisted during his time as Head of State,
that every council should have a female
representative” she said.
Meanwhile, Mrs Buhari has also reacted to the
rumours that suggests she is a foreigner.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals One Thing Nigerians Don’t Know About Her Husband by midolian(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari is the man..The only man in Nigeria that does not need to spend money to get the vote of the majority smiley

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals One Thing Nigerians Don’t Know About Her Husband by mailadedamola(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
A good man is hard to find. Sai Buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals One Thing Nigerians Don’t Know About Her Husband by gabriel212: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
either Nigerians know or not
#ihavedecided.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals One Thing Nigerians Don’t Know About Her Husband by Tallesty1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
No wonder, he resemble I GO DIE sef.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals One Thing Nigerians Don’t Know About Her Husband by genearts(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
#SaiBuhari
#SaiBaba
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals One Thing Nigerians Don’t Know About Her Husband by endymetrix(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Is this not linked to politics Abegiii! Madam Patience says GEJ is the best husband ever! Choi! grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals One Thing Nigerians Don’t Know About Her Husband by Akkord4gov: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ok o
Re: Aisha Buhari Reveals One Thing Nigerians Don’t Know About Her Husband by utytill(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pls mma,you didn't mentioned his love for shar*a.why?are u a learner?

(1) (Reply)

History Of Presidential/Ruling Party Incumbent Defeats In Africa / Popular Nigerian Boxer, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison / #Ekitigate: Obanikoro’s Confirmation Hearing Stalled At Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.