Stats: 3,159,303 members, 7,839,479 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos (48144 Views)

Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos / Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:25am On Feb 22, 2015
danthamccoy:

No, she does not resemble you. At all.
ur opinion doesn't mata 2 me
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Greenlandncom:

I don win jackpot be that! Please reply to my PM let's get to know each other more!
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:29am On Feb 22, 2015
PapiWata:

Whether she resemble am or no resemble am, if the girl commot all she cloth, show you the better ting when dey under, you go begin dey beg say make she 'gree you touch am only once.
huh angry
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:30am On Feb 22, 2015
EMEzzy:
Ok madam,sorry for the hurtful things I said,but you also said some mean things to me,call a truce??
ok..m gud cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:31am On Feb 22, 2015
omo17:

you are a big time JOKER
ur d biggest joker
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:32am On Feb 22, 2015
barinaadaa:

I no mind o! were e dey? try make am #400 to include damages to my eyes cos I am not sure I'll be able to tell pretty gal from u-gly grin
eya..e clear say poverty don rily blind ur eyes..its well bro
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Capableben:

You're right!!
tanchu
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Greenlandncom(m): 5:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by MrGoc(m): 6:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Nothing lasts forever . . . . Her beauty's gone . . Just like wind . . .
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by efonat(m): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2015
I agree. U r so natural too.
pretydiva:
She's rily biuriful. Buh dis babe use style resemble me some how shal
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2015
ginawest:
she z rily a queen..she z so beautiful
Yeah, just as you!
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by EMEzzy(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2015
pretydiva:
ok..m gud cheesy
See as you be wan devour me undecided angry grin
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 22, 2015
pretydiva:
last year sir
......ok.....r u benin nw?
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by kezzy042(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2015
No matter how beautiful she is, She can't cheat nature. Beauty Queen d clock is ticking and really ticking very fast.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by danthamccoy(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2015
pretydiva:
ur opinion doesn't mata 2 me
Shush
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2015
pretydiva:
now u ve gotten d attention,oya run along child...hating is allowed

Lmao! Hating who? Hating you? As deluded as you seem?

Why would I hate you? As unintelligent as you seem?

You need an extreme make-over, you look like a village girl struggling hard to fit into a city.
And as for attention, I get too much attention. smiley. Want some?
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by SplendidE(f): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
stunning....ageless beauty
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by izuch(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
adconline:

Naija mentality of showing how wealthy they are by being overweight.. No wonder diabetes and heart attack are on the rise; and we keep blaming witches and our so called enemies.. unhealthy lifestyle is the problem! Do you know what's called BMI?
educate me
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by sinola(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
ginawest:

she should go and marry#clock is ticking
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
efonat:
I agree. U r so natural too.
awww..tnx so much cry
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
EMEzzy:
See as you be wan devour me undecided angry grin
wink cheesy..bros no vex
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
......ok.....r u benin nw?
yip
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
danthamccoy:

Shush
shush 2
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
evegran:

Lmao! Hating who? Hating you? As deluded as you seem?

Why would I hate you? As unintelligent as you seem?

You need an extreme make-over, you look like a village girl struggling hard to fit into a city.
And as for attention, I get too much attention. smiley. Want some?
Lolzzz... I don't need to wear the whole make up and over edit my pix like you did. Girl you are no match for me.
Snap a pix of you without no make up or editing and upload, so we can see the real you,that is if you are bold enough to do so.. from your comment it shows you are so pained..

Eya...take heart dear...the Lord that did mine will also do yours only if you stop hating, so run along child and go help your mom in the kitchen
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by mamagee3(f): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
An epitome of class and beauty!!!
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
MduZA:

poverty is bad
Do you mean it is very bad in Township with bucket poo system? angry
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
pretydiva:

Lolzzz... I don't need to wear the whole make up and over edit my pix like you did. Girl you are no match for me.
Snap a pix of you without no make up or editing and upload, so we can see the real you,that is if you are bold enough to do so.. from your comment it shows you are so pained..

Eya...take heart dear...the Lord that did mine will also do yours only if you stop hating, so run along child and go help your mom in the kitchen

Aww

I've just realised you're indeed a deluded village girl. If you can say Agbani resembles you, it means you can also say Obama is your biological father. I really shouldn't be replying you again.
My advise, see a doctor. Your head needs to be examined.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by PapiWata: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
evegran:

Aww

I've just realised you're indeed a deluded village girl. If you can say Agbani resembles you, it means you can also say Obama is your biological father. I really shouldn't be replying you again.
My advise, see a doctor. Your head needs to be examined.

Nothing livens up my day quite like a good cat fight.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
ginawest:
I swear her beauty no mach ur own, she wan tif am? hala me joor
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Greenlandncom(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2015
pretydiva:
She's rily biuriful. Buh dis babe use style resemble me some how shal
You do not want to talk to me right? Still haven't heard from you.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by MduZA: 4:22am On Feb 23, 2015
all4naija:
Do you mean it is very bad in Township with bucket poo system? angry

in mokoko where people drink water with goats and pigs
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 23, 2015
pretydiva:
yip
mind a call?

DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested / Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos / Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos