Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon (61285 Views)

Agbani Darego Danjuma Stuns In New Photo / Agbani Darego Danjuma Holidays In Europe (Photos) / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by JamieBlog(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
The former Miss World and her husband Ishaya Danjuma are currently on honeymoon after their super secret wedding in Morocco.

Agbani is pictured strolling around a luxurious location, Donning a short and white top.

VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/agbani-darego-danjuma-shares-photo-from.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSyqrM-AlNb/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by IamAirforce1: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
Rubbish

Even Oyibo you dey copy won't snap this kind of photo

It's your husband I want to see and not you.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by jewelly17(f): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
congratulations to her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by Michellla(f): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Congratz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by natnoble(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
what is so honey in the moon in this? well na her own sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Rubbish

Even Oyibo you dey copy won't snap this kind of photo

It's your husband I want to see and not you.
She's more mature,sensible, richer,intelligent, known,famous,popular and celebrated than you dummy.
You have no reputation off-Nairaland.
She's known worldwide.

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by chriskosherbal(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Congratulations lady....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by IamAirforce1: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:

She's more mature,sensible, richer,intelligent, known,famous,popular and celebrated than you dummy.
She's known worldly.

I agree with you.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I agree with you.
That's just the hard truth.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by IamAirforce1: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:

That's just the hard truth.

Seems the reply I gave you ain't enough for you.

I guess you were expecting me to get down the mud with you
But sorry, I've grown pass that shiit.

217 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
She's known "Worldly"... grin grin grin grin

I hope he doesn't mean the biblical knowing?

Congratulations "That Year's Crush"

10 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by ednut1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
na dis kind life i like, d man propose dem no even flaunt am for social media cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by skylowlow: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmm..
Where's her hubby?
Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by burkingx(f): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by fufuNegusi(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
All this our naija girls been marrying for money upandan
Anyways... na who nor like better thing
Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by burkingx(f): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
skylowlow:
Hmmm..
Where's her hubby?

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by bettercreature(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
skylowlow:
Hmmm..
Where's her hubby?
iNSIDE that fish pond in the picture

13 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by Politicalapathy: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hubby don go buy something from market abi where e dey

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by eme40rald(f): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
congratulations to her
Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by burkingx(f): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
They never born many pple for NL wen ds girl win Miss world oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by herdekunley9ja(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
congrats

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by ayaside(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:

She's known worldly.
Thank you so much for that.

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by evexx1(f): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
I wonder why she is hiding his face

Abi is he someone's husband? I'm confused and didnt expect this from her. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by bettercreature(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Politicalapathy:
Hubby don go buy something from market abi where e dey
It does looks like she is walking away really

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by charleff512(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
unclezuma:

Congratulations "That Year Crush"

Correct him now!
She is known worldwide abi?

7 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by burkingx(f): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
bettercreature:
iNSIDE that fish pond in the picture

7 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
tilapia fish.. happy honeymoon
Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by bettercreature(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Congratulations lady....
What are you congratulating self? is there any real face in that picture?

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
unclezuma:

Congratulations "That Year Crush"
We understood his message. Forget the error. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Shuga Actress, ‘sophie’ Goes Braless In Birthday Photos As She Clocks 25 Today / Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.