Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day (2922 Views)

Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Rita Dominic / Photos Of Rita Dominic As A Beautiful Bride In Wedding Gown / Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by prettyprettywow: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Check out his swag! As we all know, Rita's mum and dad are late. Before they passed on, both parents were medical practitioners; her father was a medical doctor and her mother a nursing officer. May their souls continue to rest in peace. See a second photo from the wedding after the cut.

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/photos-of-rita-dominics-late-dad-on-his.html

Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Airforce1(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2015
cool pix

But why ha she refused to marry
undecided
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:
grin
what's funny? undecided
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2015
nice.
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by overdrive(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:
cool pix

undecided

are u married?
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Airforce1(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
what's funny? undecided

ignores her
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:

ignores her
cry. I hate you
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Fabrolistic: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2015
So, this' what you wake up this early morning to post
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Airforce1(m): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2015
overdrive:

are u married?

rita is almost 40 and still single

If she no see man to take her to the alter, make she kuku be baby mama cuz her clock is thicking

I mean this in a nice way
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Airforce1(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
cry. I hate you

cry on my shoulder baby

You had better not say no

Laughs wickedly grin
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Now the girl directly behind Rita's dad, is she a little girl or an old woman that refused to grow?

Rita, where is your own wedding pictures? Consider marrying MI cos the dude had been gushing and spluttering about his love for you. Time no dey again oo.
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:

cry on my shoulder baby

You had better not say no

Laughs wickedly grin
No! angry still mad...
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Airforce1(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
No! angry still mad...

ignores her and goes back to the studio
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:

ignores her and goes back to the studio
Thunder go kill you for that studio tongue and you know what that means..no album! grin cry
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Airforce1(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
Thunder go kill you for that studio tongue and you know what that means..no album! grin cry

watch in amazement as she barks like a pregnant woman

Smiles*

Picks pen and starts composing song
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by qadeerkug(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2015
tho nah so life be R.I.P to em
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by overdrive(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:

rita is almost 40 and still single

If she no see man to take her to the alter, make she kuku be baby mama cuz her clock is thicking

I mean this in a nice way

what of ur own clock?
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2015
See Beatle fr the syd
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:

Wicked! shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:
cool pix

undecided

When are you releasing your album grin grin
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2015
rubey:

Wicked! shocked
rubey woo! where have you been girl? tongue
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
rubey woo! where have you been girl? tongue

Been busy lately cry
You are yoruba girl?
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2015
rubey:

Been busy lately cry
You are yoruba girl?
oh school and stuff? eww! I'm not a yoruba girl lipsrsealed what makes you think that?
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
oh school and stuff? eww! I'm not a yoruba girl lipsrsealed what makes you think that?

Yeah, project and all that shitcry
Your signature.
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2015
rubey:

Yeah, project and all that shitcry
Your signature.
oh, you will get over it. lol, yeah! my signature, i decided to try something new and indifferent, so i went with a yoruba language. Thanks to a friend who helped. smiley
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by benuejosh: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2015
handsome man he was.
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
wetin come be eww? Dem pour shït 4 ur body ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2015
will it make fp?
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic's Late Dad On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2015
epic

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Guru,tony Harmony Is Dead / Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold / OMG!! AMBER ROSE Puts Her Visible Nipple Piercings On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.