Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. (1304 Views)

Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife / Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. / Some Things You Can Only Find In A Female Hostel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Keketu(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2015
1.Black Kettle

2.Cupboard for keeping clothe, book and condom

3.Black pot and one stainless for making eba

4.Extension Box socket

4.One large specially curved spoon

5.Very neat almost new kerosine stove
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by bauer00: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2015
lool....dat number 5 is for me
av neva used my stove
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Samiceman: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm.... We don't cook in the hostels here in China
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by falconey(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2015
and 2 empty bottles of origin
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2015
dry undecided
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by harlos: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2015
falconey:
and 2 empty bottles of origin
... For buying kerosine grin
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Princecalm(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Football club logo/players on the wall.
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by ggrin(f): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Ball
Dirty platestongue
Diff kind of footieangry

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2015
1 Bagco bags for garri...
2 Atleast, 4 lamps in a room coz to be sincere, we boyz dey read
3 Spoons up and down incase manner falls from heaven..... scavengers
4 Nylons of tomato paste and grinded pepper coz we guys don't av time to go to the market, we only visit market once in a blue moon
5 Clean shoes..... i don't need to explain more about that
6 Surebet, 9jabet, Bet9ja, 360bets ticket.....
7 packets of condom, you will only find this at the secret places in the hostels...... Dnt lemme give example
8 Dirty electric cookers

4 Likes

Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by vjsmiles: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2015
BLEACHING CREAM/VASELINE angry
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by countsparrow: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2015
I amva gambling man, if counter thread no commot, I go post my nudes for NL...
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by DrLazDevitan: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Taking bath outside even in the presence of the woman's daughter selling stew rice inside the hostel environment (usually evening period) so long has she sees but no touch.
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by dan1217(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by amakufrancis(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Lol
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by amokeme(f): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Lol... I saw it coming...
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Girltee1(f): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2015
amokeme:
Lol... I saw it coming...
grin

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Chuukwudi(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Come to my room, do you know what you will find ?
A very neat disorganized place, with my Engine books lying about and my stave music sheets flying about when the fan is switched on. You'll also find my piano, No TV, My laptop and mobile phone takes care of the TV. A big head phone hanging on the wall,

What else...

What else...

What else...

wink

OK, ONE more thing...
A cartoon and a bag filled with my tools and Electronic parts, I can't do without them as an electrical Engineer.
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2015
10 beds on the floor piled up
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Not in uniuyo. Cooking is prohibited

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by meetndee(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chuukwudi:
A very neat disorganized place, with my Engine books lying about and my stave music sheets flying about when the fan is switched on. You'll also find my piano, No TV, My laptop and mobile phone takes care of the TV. A big head phone hanging on the wall,

What else...

What else...

What else...

wink

OK, ONE more thing...
A cartoon and a bag filled with my tools and Electronic parts, I can't do without them as an electrical Engineer.
Efiko grin
Chuukwudi:

What else...

What else...

What else...

wink

OK, ONE more thing...
Efiko
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by meetndee(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Not to forget, one neatly tied #10 sugar or its empty nylon for d nxt garium sulphate divulgment
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by IVORY2009(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Keketu:
1.Black Kettle

4.Extension Box socket

why do you choose to counter attack!
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by jairusben(m): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
..ur nt making sense..must der b a counter thread..beside ur points looks invalid
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by ItsAnderson: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Absolute Stupid Generalization
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Slimzjoe(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bet Tickets go Full Ground....No be all Boys Dirty Like dhiz Op dey Paint am sha

You Must see Vaseline sha ;d Just Incase
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Prosperousayo: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
HMMMM
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
funny
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Genea(f): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
seconded by me
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Pr0ton: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Keketu:
1.Black Kettle

4.Extension Box socket

Not every guy.
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
zick19:
1 Bagco bags for garri...
2 Atleast, 4 lamps in a room coz to be sincere, we boyz dey read
3 Spoons up and down incase manner falls from heaven..... scavengers
4 Nylons of tomato paste and grinded pepper coz we guys don't av time to go to the market, we only visit market once in a blue moon
5 Clean shoes..... i don't need to explain more about that
6 Surebet, 9jabet, Bet9ja, 360bets ticket.....
7 packets of condom, you will only find this at the secret places in the hostels...... Dnt lemme give example
8 Dirty electric cookers
You are absolutely right...
Condoms tho... grin grin...
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Mubbyleey(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
My own Spoon na special 1... Op u forgot 2 mention Hair brush & combs 4 afro lovers
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In A Male Hostel. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Na that dirty plate and cup own dey vex pass, especially wen dia is emergency.

And in male hostel properties like combs, cups plate and buckets are owned by the whole hostel. Room 1 borrow frm room 3 and room 29 will borrow and before u knw it the owner won't knw his property again o.

(1) (Reply)

Record: UNILAG Student Becomes First Nigerian At CERN, Geneva, Switzerland / Crisis Rocks Kings College (PHOTOS) / What Are The Differences Between M.sc And MBA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.