Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (5065 Views)

Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Dapromzy333(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2017
A Facebook user, Ayekooto Akindele, has taken to the social media platform to share what the male hostel at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, looks like.

Students were pictured sleeping outside the hostel that is in shambles. Here's the photo;

See more photos@
http://solutionclass.com/forum2_theme_112474269.xhtml?tema=704

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Dapromzy333(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2017

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Dapromzy333(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2017

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by ifex370(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2017
Na wa o.. People are suffering o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by mytime24(f): 2:56pm On May 06, 2017
Hmm
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by flyca: 2:57pm On May 06, 2017
And this is amongst the best we have, right?

What is it exactly that makes Nigeria the "Giant of Africa"

And the future is really bleak, as our leaders have borrowed away the future of the next generations!

Shame on all Nigerian leaders, living and dead, past and present.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by IbnMajaah: 3:04pm On May 06, 2017
hope una know sae heat dae abi?.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 06, 2017
Lalasticlala
Well, are they sleeping outside because there is no space inside, Or because of heat?
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Celcius: 5:21pm On May 06, 2017
Na so. Suffering and smiling.
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by sbashir10(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2017
op, shut the fucck up, this is heat period and it happens virtually in all places

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2017
next time I hear them shout great oau,I will

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Zizicardo(f): 8:14pm On May 06, 2017
grin
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2017
shocked

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by BabaPissmaker(m): 9:11pm On May 06, 2017
OAU fall hand ooo.
And before you know they will go to instagram and be claiming glory of 100 terabyte.
What A WOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by toygod2: 9:30pm On May 06, 2017
That is one of the finest undergraduate male hostel in my alma mata.
PS: You seeing people sleeping outside is as a result of people who want to catch a quick nap but could not get access into the room that has been fumigated.
Ofcourse, that is an exercise to enhance peace stay of students in the hall of residence. I doubt if other uni does that...
For those of you who think you have an opinion about my school, desist!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Krak(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2017
Dapromzy333:

This looks like Fajuyi Hall. This picture is obviously misleading because students don't sleep like that in OAU.

I know this because that is my Alma Mater.

There must be another reason for this.
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Krak(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2017
toygod2:
That is one of the finest undergraduate male hostel in my alma mata.
PS: You seeing people sleeping outside is as a result of people who want to catch a quick nap but could not get access into the room that has been fumigated.
Ofcourse, that is an exercise to enhance peace stay of students in the hall of residence. I doubt if other uni does that...
For those of you who think you have an opinion about my school, desist!

Gbam
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Nobody: 12:25am On May 07, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
next time I hear them shout great oau,I will
nobody ever shouts great OAU, that is except you tho because it is Great ife!!!!!!!!
let it sink braaaa
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by jericco1(m): 6:15am On May 07, 2017
And I thought my school has the worst.
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by IrradiatoR: 6:57am On May 07, 2017
Celcius:
Na so. Suffering and smiling.
even sleeping close to a garbage basket
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Biggty(m): 7:01am On May 07, 2017
This is really bad, after going through this for 4 to 7 years still no guarantee of job after graduation.

This country really tire me
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Dapromzy333(m): 7:11am On May 07, 2017
Lala why??
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by chumakk: 12:02pm On May 07, 2017
One of them will be here defending the people that made him to sleep outside
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Fidelismaria: 3:50pm On May 07, 2017
UNN hostel worst
I spent only 30mins dere and I had stomachache for 3 good days
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by doubleZ88(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2017
those guys r prone to scorpions and centipedes.

(1) (Reply)

Borno Govt Pays N300m WAEC, NECO 2017 Examination Fees For Students / 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). / These Are Not Just Facts! These Are Awesome Facts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.